Do they REALLY care ?

Thanks, guys.

You are losers today.

You will be losers this fall.

You will continue you to be losers until you are willing to leave the Century of the Fruitbat.

It's Bad Karma to be an Ungracious Winner, as you will undoubtedly discover in November.

Just sayin'.

dear uppitty water nymph, I didn't win last night. However, the conloons in my party got their faces kicked because they won't play ball. We lost in 2006 and 2008 because we are out of touch with America. I believe there is a very good chance that is going to happen again to the GOP, and that is the fault of the Boehners, the McConnells, and the conloons that simply can't stand (and understand) they have been rejected because of their extreme partisanship.

OK, my error. You are not GOP. Got it.

every one of the political tests they run on line....im sure you have seen them....i would be considered a Conservative Democrat.....some have said i am a Liberal Republican.....if the top part of a clock is the political meter....3 is right winger....9 is far leftist....i usually range between the 11 and 1....but on certain issues i can reach the next number.....

every one of the political tests they run on line....im sure you have seen them....i would be considered a Conservative Democrat.....some have said i am a Liberal Republican.....if the top part of a clock is the political meter....3 is right winger....9 is far leftist....i usually range between the 11 and 1....but on certain issues i can reach the next number.....

Thanks.

Thanks.

look Jake....the only reason i give you shit is because,if you were any type of Republican you would not let a guy like Rdean say what he says about ALL Republicans.....all Republicans are pieces of shit,and apparently this includes you Jake.....if you at least had been getting on Dean....then i would have thought the guy is a Republican....but you never do...and you have been in quite a few threads with the guy...a REAL Republican would not let a guy like Dean say what he does without fireing back....as you can see Dean is not a popular guy with the right here....

I'm really starting to believe that no politicians (regardless of party) give a crap about the true will and well-being of the American people. If you want proof just look at the situation with Chrysler and the "car czar" that Obama appointed himself. All that matters is their agenda and what is best for THEM not US!

Totally agree.

When Barry boy came into office he said he wanted to change America. Well he's on his way to doing just that. Gotta level that playing field. Gotta spread that wealth. Take money from those that earned it and lets support everyone who didn't earn it.

Of course loads of folks voting for him thought he was talking about cleaning out the Corrupt Reps. We are now leaning the Dems are just as corrupt. Wow. He better have a big broom.

His agenda is all that concerns him. If he can look like he's helping folks along the way. Well thats just a plus.

We are broke and this entitlement will probably drive us into bakrupcy.

Hows that for a Legacy???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back