Do they REALLY care ?

driveby

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
Do Obama, Reid, Pelosi and the dems REALLY give a rats ass if you have healthcare coverage ?

I say no, what say you ? ......

Nope. They are more interested in making sure their names are spelled correctly in all of the future history books instead of passing a bill that we can afford to pay for and for one that actually does American citizens some good. It's all about the ego.

House Dems confident in overcoming abortion rift (AP) AP - Victory within reach, President Barack Obama set his sights on rallying House Democrats on Saturday for a final health care push as party leaders appeared confident they had overcome a flare-up within their ranks over abortion funding restrictions in the legislation.

Obama calls on Dems to pass health care - Yahoo! News

Nope just insistant on facts and proof to form my opinion.

Its actually the opposite of being full of yourself

House Dems confident in overcoming abortion rift (AP) AP - Victory within reach, President Barack Obama set his sights on rallying House Democrats on Saturday for a final health care push as party leaders appeared confident they had overcome a flare-up within their ranks over abortion funding restrictions in the legislation.

The fake republican says no also, thanks for your input ...

These are OPINIONS, 3rd grade must have been a bitch for you, geez ......:cuckoo:

Oh my mistake , I thought maybe you were one of those people who base their opinions on facts.

Someday maybe you can join my club.

We insist on facts to shape our opinions.

Rahm Emauel was right about you, ask him where he got his facts from .........

the man doesnt even know I exsist.

Do you claim there is something wrong with using facts to shape ones opinions?

Oh my mistake , I thought maybe you were one of those people who base their opinions on facts.

Someday maybe you can join my club.

We insist on facts to shape our opinions.

Rahm Emauel was right about you, ask him where he got his facts from .........

the man doesnt even know I exsist.

Do you claim there is something wrong with using facts to shape ones opinions?

Prove Obama has greatness in his heart as you've stated or answer the question in the OP. Hell, answer both, answer something for once ..........

You clearly are not a traditional Republican, with your spewing, while I clearly am. Yeah, but on their terms, yes, those folks want health care for folks. Thus, your OP fails, and so much of what you do here does.

You clearly are not a traditional Republican, with your spewing, while I clearly am. Yeah, but on their terms, yes, those folks want health care for folks. Thus, your OP fails, and so much of what you do here does.

All Republicans oppose it, so are they not "real" Republicans ? ......:lol:

Your last phrase is kinda funny considering the biggest impact you've made here is trashing other posters visitor boards while in a cowardly fashion, disabling your own ......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back