Do they REALLY care ?

Yes, the Democrats care VERY MUCH about its citizenry's access to health care. They've cared for over 40 years and have been fighting that battle just as long.

Only to be blocked by the Republicans and the ever increasing-in-power lobbyists nd special interest who don't give a rass about health care for individuals...only profits. (e.g. Big Pharma, Big Corp, etc.)

You mean democrats have wanted this kind of power for over 40 years. They only "care" when they can spend someone elses money doing it. Republicans give more of their own money to charities than democrats, isn't that more of a true measure ? .....

If you think R's or D's REALLY care, you are a naive fool.......

Ah, such cynicism.

Yes, the Democrats care VERY MUCH about its citizenry's access to health care. They've cared for over 40 years and have been fighting that battle just as long.

Only to be blocked by the Republicans and the ever increasing-in-power lobbyists nd special interest who don't give a rass about health care for individuals...only profits. (e.g. Big Pharma, Big Corp, etc.)

You mean democrats have wanted this kind of power for over 40 years. They only "care" when they can spend someone elses money doing it. Republicans give more of their own money to charities than democrats, isn't that more of a true measure ? .....

Ah, such cynicism.

Truth actually

Ah, such cynicism.

Ah, such democrat cronyism.

Ah, such cynicism.

Ah, such democrat cronyism.

Nope, real (instead of pretend) Americanism. Go to, fellow, go to. Stupak just said "yes". This is over.

the man doesnt even know I exsist.

Do you claim there is something wrong with using facts to shape ones opinions?

Prove Obama has greatness in his heart as you've stated or answer the question in the OP. Hell, answer both, answer something for once ..........

I dont recall claiming that.

no but you "claim" truths matters dipshit.....but yet you never badmouth ANYTHING coming from the left side ...just the right....you defend anything left and have much to say about anything coming from the right....your about TRUTH just like Starky is about being a REPUBLICAN....your both FULL OF FUCKING SHIT....now answer the question i have been asking your "TRUTHFUL" ass for days now....do you know who Shata is?.......

The GOP is not just about far right reactionary conloons. Get over yourselves, gang. A day has come.

You clearly are not a traditional Republican, with your spewing, while I clearly am. Yeah, but on their terms, yes, those folks want health care for folks. Thus, your OP fails, and so much of what you do here does.

hey Jake we have been waiting for ANY republican to claim you.....so far it hasnt happened.....i have been waiting for you to go against some of the leftist here....you know like Rdean when he calls ALL republicans dirtbags....that would then include you....but you never get on the guy....but yet if a righty here says lefties are asses...you are right there telling the guy he is wrong.....you are as phony as "truth matters" Jake.....one thing i will say about Rdean....he at least admits what he is....and lives up to it.....try it sometime Jake.....your act is getting pretty old and annoying.....

Normally I, Tariq, do not answer questions put forward by females for they have nothing of worth to say. I will make an exception this time. Obama does care about his people. The Negro of America have been treated like dogs for centuries by the white infidels. Obama will correct this injustice and by giving his people medical insurance he is starting to dismantle the foundation of America - the oppression of visable minorities.

hey Tariq....go stick your head up Allahs ass....and take a deep breath....fucking jerk...

All Republicans oppose it, so are they not "real" Republicans ? ......:lol:

Your last phrase is kinda funny considering the biggest impact you've made here is trashing other posters visitor boards while in a cowardly fashion, disabling your own ......

Many Republicans across the country support the bill. Get over it.

That's why they don't have one single R vote and many states are already taking steps to block it.

Drive he knows what he is talking about....:eusa_shhh:"he is a Republican,dont tell anyone,Jake does not want anyone to know....we think he is undercover"

Last edited:
Then my opinion is that you far right reactionary loons are crybabying, because you can't do anything else. You are out of step whackos.

I think that you are far too kind to them, Jake:lol:

see Jake only those on the left pinch your cheek.....where are the Conservatives?....are there any Liberal Conservatives here that will claim this man?......Christ i will even go with a Conservative Democrat at this point....

I find the lefties here generally more honest and genuine than I do the far right conloons like you and some of the whacko libertarians. I don't have anything about plymco or ollie or a couple of others. They are coming from principles. All you jerks care about is power for yourselves. I told you all this day was coming and that we had a real chance to influence the bill. Nope, only about power not principles for the conloons and libertarians. Go cry your crocodile tears.

Do The Repugs give a flying frack through a rolling donut about health care? Do they care about the over Forty Thousand (40,000) Men, Women and Children who will die this year because they do not have access to and/or cannot afford to go to a hospital?

Do The REPUGS give a good goddamn about the over Forty Million (40,000,000) Men, Women and Children without health care right now/

Do The REPUGS give a whit about the fact that health care companies are increasing their rates well into the double digit range, (39%, 50%, even 60%)?

The answers to the above questions are a resounding NO.

Mr. Grayson said it best, the Repug plan is to "DIE QUICKLY."!!

well we are back to 40 million without ins again.....some guy in another thread said it was more like 30 mill.....hey mr. Travelor.....does this include Illegals?.....how about those who DONT WANT TO PURCHASE IT.....are they included?....your bloated number should be down about half that.....if Jake was a "REAL" Republican he maybe would have said something about that.....if TRUTH MATTERED to Truth Matters he would have said something too.....but they are not interested in the real numbers ....so i am taking you to task on this....its about 20 million people that WANT and NEED Ins. AND are here legally....

I find the lefties here generally more honest and genuine than I do the far right conloons like you and some of the whacko libertarians. I don't have anything about plymco or ollie or a couple of others. They are coming from principles. All you jerks care about is power for yourselves. I told you all this day was coming and that we had a real chance to influence the bill. Nope, only about power not principles for the conloons and libertarians. Go cry your crocodile tears.

aobamalipsflappinsatan.jpg

Forum List

Back