Do Tea Partyers Have A Legit Complaint? Have They Been Treated Differently Than The BLM Group?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I seem to recall many in the Press and here at USMB, labeling the Tea Party a 'Racist Terrorist Organization.' But i don't see those same folks labeling the Black Lives Matter group a 'Racist Terrorist Organization.'

That, despite the recent brutal murders of five police officers in Dallas. To me, it does appear that the two groups have been treated very differently. So, have the Tea Partyers been treated unfairly? Do they have a legit beef? What do you think?

Personally, I never observed such violence at Tea Party events. They were actually very peaceful good times. The Media and many Politicians simply lied when they repeatedly called it a violent group.

They're both assholes and extremist. Their line of reasoning both suck ass.

Well, i'll politely disagree with you on that. Standing up for preserving our Constitutional Rights, isn't 'extremist.'

This man who murdered the five police officers attended the BLM event. So, those who labeled the Tea Party a 'violent racist hate group', should now apply the same standards in judging the BLM group. Nothing even close to this level of violence ever occurred at a Tea Party event.

Well, i'll politely disagree with you on that. Standing up for preserving our Constitutional Rights, isn't 'extremist.'
The TPM isn’t ‘standing up’ for anything, save that of ignorance and stupidity.

Indeed, most are ignorant reactionaries who have no understanding of the Constitution, its case law, or the rule of law.

That the TPM doesn’t like current Constitutional jurisprudence because it conflicts with their errant, wrongheaded, subjective conservative dogma doesn’t mean that that jurisprudence is ‘wrong.’

The TPM isn’t ‘standing up’ for anything, save that of ignorance and stupidity.

Indeed, most are ignorant reactionaries who have no understanding of the Constitution, its case law, or the rule of law.

That the TPM doesn’t like current Constitutional jurisprudence because it conflicts with their errant, wrongheaded, subjective conservative dogma doesn’t mean that that jurisprudence is ‘wrong.’

That's your opinion. And obviously i disagree. But when are you gonna label your BLM folks a 'violent hate group? The man who murdered the five police officers attended the BLM event. Nothing even close to that level of violence ever occurred at a Tea Party event. I attended some Tea Party events, and i never observed any racism or violence.

Forum List

Back