Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime?

Homosexuality is vile, contrary to nature, discusting - right up there with beastiality - another abomination, but it should be legal, because it is between two consenting adults, and it is no ones buisness! My right to say how discusting it is should always remain legal - let freedom ring!
I can't watch Barney - he talks like he has six dicks in his mouth - nasty old fag!

You're going to be accused of demagoguery for asking the question, even though the Republicans were massively butthurt when the Supreme Court said laws against sodomy were unconstitutional. The Republican Party of Montana just removed their plank calling for the criminalization of homosexuality.

Most of those aghast at America not being the Vichy government they longed for had no idea that sodomy laws also barred heterosexual NON procreative sex until recently. The definition of SODOMY is broader than most of the obsessed realize.

In theory it did, but how many straight men where getting busted for giving the misses a little backdoor action?

You're going to be accused of demagoguery for asking the question, even though the Republicans were massively butthurt when the Supreme Court said laws against sodomy were unconstitutional. The Republican Party of Montana just removed their plank calling for the criminalization of homosexuality.

Most of those aghast at America not being the Vichy government they longed for had no idea that sodomy laws also barred heterosexual NON procreative sex until recently. The definition of SODOMY is broader than most of the obsessed realize.

But no one woman was ever prosecuted for giving her husband a blowjob. Nor was any hetero couple ever arrested for butt sex.

The anti-sodomy laws were targeted at only one demographic.

What is it with whiny (potential?) pedophiles? America is the most tolerant Country in the world and yet you think there is some sort of a plot to murder body builders? Why not go to a muslem country and compaign about the death sentence for sodomy and then come back and whine.?

I love these "Shut up, homos, and be grateful we don't kill you like the Moooslims do" kinds of posts. :lmao:

I'd say the only people really getting "butthurt" were those engaged in the buggery....:badgrin:

Shall we bring back the BASTARDY laws also? The laws barring oral sex between heterosexuals, AND, the necessary penalties for the horrendous crime of ADULTERY? I wanna see some scarlet "A" imprints.

What is it with whiny (potential?) pedophiles? America is the most tolerant Country in the world and yet you think there is some sort of a plot to murder body builders? Why not go to a muslem country and compaign about the death sentence for sodomy and then come back and whine.?

Gay people are pedophiles? I guess that means all Catholics are pedophiles. After all, priests were buggering little boys all over the place.
The Catholic Church is replete with petophiles, and every other abomination under the sun - they are a terrible representation of Christ. The left is full of them too.

Gay people are pedophiles? I guess that means all Catholics are pedophiles. After all, priests were buggering little boys all over the place.
The Catholic Church is replete with petophiles, and every other abomination under the sun - they are a terrible representation of Christ. The left is full of them too.

I do love watching you guys turn your knives on each other.

:badgrin:

I'd say the only people really getting "butthurt" were those engaged in the buggery....:badgrin:

Shall we bring back the BASTARDY laws also? The laws barring oral sex between heterosexuals, AND, the necessary penalties for the horrendous crime of ADULTERY? I wanna see some scarlet "A" imprints.

Sounds like a plan.

Sorry but statistics indicate that gay men comprise about 2% of the population and pedophiles who prey on young boys are statistically 99% homosexual men. You do the math. The KKK has been forced underground but NAMBLA is still operating.

Sorry but statistics indicate that gay men comprise about 2% of the population and pedophiles who prey on young boys are statistically 99% homosexual men.

And 99 percent of pedophiles who prey on young girls are straight men.

Sorry but statistics indicate that gay men comprise about 2% of the population and pedophiles who prey on young boys are statistically 99% homosexual men. You do the math. The KKK has been forced underground but NAMBLA is still operating.

How do you figure that when many of them have wives and children of their own?

And leave it to you to forget the girls....1 in 4 girls will be sexually assaulted before they reach 18....blaming that on the gays too?

Sorry but statistics indicate that gay men comprise about 2% of the population and pedophiles who prey on young boys are statistically 99% homosexual men.

Most pedophiles who go after boys are married men...some with children. But, lets blame it on the gays.

No, most young boys who are molested are molested by men. That doesn't mean the men are gay. You're living under the all too common assumption that rape is about sex. It's not. It's about power. Also, virtually all little girls who are molested are molested by men. Are "teh gheys" doing that as well?

Most pedophiles who go after boys are married men...some with children.

I guess that is what they mean when they say homos destroy the institution of marriage! All these married straight men are scared shitless they will turn gay any second.

Most pedophiles who go after boys are married men...some with children. But, lets blame it on the gays.

Fags that marry for cammo...lesbos do the same ..:D

Last edited:
Fags that marry for cameo...lesbos do the same ..:D

They do a cameo in a marriage...

And the guys that molest little girls? All these married people, molesting kids! We need to ban marriage!

Last edited:
Homosexuality is vile, contrary to nature, discusting - right up there with beastiality - another abomination, but it should be legal, because it is between two consenting adults, and it is no ones buisness! My right to say how discusting it is should always remain legal - let freedom ring!
I can't watch Barney - he talks like he has six dicks in his mouth - nasty old fag!

This reminds me of watching Swaggart preaching about "VOLTEAREE" and how obscene his works were. I searched through Candide at least six times & never saw it. Of course, now we know why Swaggart was interested in the obscene. Gay individuals having sexual relations is in no way comparable to bestiality. Chris Christie looks like a hog, but his sexual relations with his wife are not bestiality either, though it is nauseating to think about for even two seconds.

I would like to apologize for my last post. I was using phobologic (patent pending).

Forum List

Back