Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime?

Gay people are pedophiles? I guess that means all Catholics are pedophiles. After all, priests were buggering little boys all over the place.

Sorry but statistics indicate that gay men comprise about 2% of the population and pedophiles who prey on young boys are statistically 99% homosexual men.

And 99 percent of pedophiles who prey on young girls are straight men.

That makes the threat to young boys moot? Try the equality game in another venue.

Sorry but statistics indicate that gay men comprise about 2% of the population and pedophiles who prey on young boys are statistically 99% homosexual men.

And 99 percent of pedophiles who prey on young girls are straight men.

That makes the threat to young boys moot? Try the equality game in another venue.

So, the 1 in 4 girls molested is irrelevant to you...merely a deflection...a "game".

IMHO, I think people should mind their own damned business! What consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home is not, or should not, be the purview of the State.

Gay people are pedophiles? I guess that means all Catholics are pedophiles. After all, priests were buggering little boys all over the place.

Sorry but statistics indicate that gay men comprise about 2% of the population and pedophiles who prey on young boys are statistically 99% homosexual men. You do the math. The KKK has been forced underground but NAMBLA is still operating.

How do you figure that when many of them have wives and children of their own?

And leave it to you to forget the girls....1 in 4 girls will be sexually assaulted before they reach 18....blaming that on the gays too?

There are no such statistics, one FBI study in the late 1990's found gay individuals very slightly less likely to be pedophiles. No FBI stats indicate any increased risk from gay Americans.

You're going to be accused of demagoguery for asking the question, even though the Republicans were massively butthurt when the Supreme Court said laws against sodomy were unconstitutional. The Republican Party of Montana just removed their plank calling for the criminalization of homosexuality.

I'd say the only people really getting "butthurt" were those engaged in the buggery....:badgrin:

The pun was intended, but in all seriousness, you recall the outrage, right?

Actually, I don't remember it. But it would not be surprised if the religious right got upset about it....

Sorry but statistics indicate that gay men comprise about 2% of the population and pedophiles who prey on young boys are statistically 99% homosexual men. You do the math. The KKK has been forced underground but NAMBLA is still operating.

And leave it to you to forget the girls....1 in 4 girls will be sexually assaulted before they reach 18....blaming that on the gays too?

There are no such statistics, one FBI study in the late 1990's found gay individuals very slightly less likely to be pedophiles. No FBI stats indicate any increased risk from gay Americans.

Clinton White House was totally in on "teh ghey" conspiracy.

I remember the outrage from the Right over the enacting of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"...over a decade later, they cry over it going away. That was funny. :lol:

I remember the outrage from the Right over the enacting of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"...over a decade later, they cry over it going away. That was funny. :lol:

There is nothing inconsistent about that. They were angry over DADT because it allowed gays to serve. They were angry over it going away because now gays are allowed to serve openly.

There is nothing inconsistent about that. They were angry over DADT because it allowed gays to serve. They were angry over it going away because now gays are allowed to serve openly.

Could be with the wars now requiring service, they, like Reagan, Bush II, and Cheney, prefer anyone BUT themselves risk death, and injury.

CHENEY: "I had OTHER PRIORITIES than military service!"

The Catholic Church is replete with petophiles, and every other abomination under the sun - they are a terrible representation of Christ. The left is full of them too.

I do love watching you guys turn your knives on each other.
I'm a Libertarian - I don't like the republican party, but I detest the other one!

Well, a Democrat said it. It must be true. No way he would possibly lie about his political enemies. I mean we can completely ignore his decades of lies and incompetance. He has to be telling the truth this time.

or not.

You know, we wouldnt care what gays did one way or another if there wasnt a militant portion that wanted to force gay marriage on the people.

You're going to be accused of demagoguery for asking the question, even though the Republicans were massively butthurt when the Supreme Court said laws against sodomy were unconstitutional. The Republican Party of Montana just removed their plank calling for the criminalization of homosexuality.

I won't accuse him of that. I will call him out for trolling and accuse YOU of being a complete ass for playing along with this stupidity.

Because we knew "Dont ask dont tell" was just a ploy to get gays more mainstream. And that's what this is about. Gays arent that hyped up to join the military or even marry. First it was benefits with civil unions, then marriage, for legitimacy. Again you play drop the soap all you want, it's never gonna be ok or normal. It's quite nasty if you think about it. (Hot chick lesbian exception!)

I was angry when it went away due to timing. No crying here. I'm quite sure I served with gay Marines while I was on active duty. Which doesn't really bother me, it's their business what they do on their off time. The issue I had with it was that we were involved in two wars at the time. Wars by nature are serious, deadly matters that require your full attention, and teamwork. I felt, and still feel that doing away with DADT while in two combat zones was dangerous for troops. The only thing that the military should focus on while actively fighting is how to better accomplish the mission. Period. Not all 18-20 year old military n00bs are as mature as some of the members here on this board, unfortunately not all of them share the same views on homosexuality as whichever specific poster is reading this at the moment. The fact is that it caused some issues within fireteams, squads, platoons, companies, battalions. etc.

I apologize for the long post. My point is that social experiments shouldn't be tried on the military while actively engaging in war. Any decision that isn't war / mission oriented is nothing but a distraction. In war, any distraction is deadly.

My view is that I'm allowed to get married to a woman and live a life full of bitterness, neglect, and become a self loathing asshole, gay people should also have that privilege.
This is typical though. I came to this board specifically to learn both sides of every issue, instead of only hearing the side I approve of. What I've learned is that there is more bitterness and hate from both parties that it literally sickens me. I'm amazed at how divided we are and the venom we have for eachother.

Last edited:
of course not. Unless you ask an extreme left wing nut Job, then they will tell you they do.

lol

yet the facts disagree with you... hmmmmmm..... :eusa_whistle:

Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime?

[youtube]OSDQQtHKakU[/youtube]
30 seconds into video:

question: Is being a gay Republican a crime?

Frank: "It would be if Republicans had their way."

mentions in Texas it was a crime for same sex intimacy, and George W. Bush said it should remain a crime, SCOTUS disagreed .. Scalia vehemently dissented, Thomas dissented, Rehnquist dissented, Rick Santorum went crazy over decision...

The GOP went from hating women and blacks to hating Gays and Latinos/Hispanics
:cool:

Horrible thought; Jeb! and Co. fought vigorously to prevent gay Floridians from adopting children. Two many with an exemplary record as foster parents were denied the right to adopt. A couple of years before I had helped a friend who had taken took in three children, related to her only as the mother of an uncle by marriage, of the children. The three were eating out of garbage cans after the aunt felt it was "too much", after the uncle became ill. It took a year to get ANY financial help from our dear state except for food stamps, and Medicaid, which the children were already on. No time or money to provide for children 6, 9 & 11, lots of money & time to fight against fantastic foster parents adopting.

* After the paperwork inched through the loathsome 'system', I "adopted' the foster family. That is Florida's cute term for Floridians willing to help the financially deprived in foster homes; there are many, many of them. The anti American gay bashing crowd care more about the sexual orientation of decent parents than they do about abused, hungry children, that I KNOW.
yep, yet cons here will deny facts. doesn't fit the FOX News World View

New Topics

Forum List

Back