Do Republicans know that John Kasich was the "Managing Director" of Lehman Brothers?

R

rdean

John lobbied for pension funds to invest in Lehman Brothers and the year he received over a half million in salary, the company collapsed and Ohio pension funds lost a whopping $480,000,000.00

Now he's the governor of Ohio.

And how will he explain this:

Kasich budget includes 2.5 billion sales-tax hike The Columbus Dispatch

What he's doing is cutting billions in taxes while adding billions to the sales tax.

That means that the more you make, the more you get back and the less you make, your purchases are a greater part of you income. The less you make, the greater percentage you pay.

Fucking Republicans. And in Ohio, I suspect it's the GOP base that will get screwed the most. Make sure they lube that rubber glove. Their gonna need it.

John lobbied for pension funds to invest in Lehman Brothers and the year he received over a half million in salary, the company collapsed and Ohio pension funds lost a whopping $480,000,000.00

What he's doing is cutting billions in taxes while adding billions to the sales tax.

That means that the more you make, the more you get back and the less you make, your purchases are a greater part of you income. The less you make, the greater percentage you pay.

Fucking Republicans. And in Ohio, I suspect it's the GOP base that will get screwed the most. Make sure they lube that rubber glove. Their gonna need it.
Kasich is very popular in Ohio. So much that people from Ohio want him to run for President. And Ohio is a Blue state.

Kasich is very popular in Ohio. So much that people from Ohio want him to run for President. And Ohio is a Blue state.
Kasich has a problem with the GOP mainstream voters:

4 hurdles to John Kasich s presidential bid

Two years ago, the governor told a conservative lawmaker who disagreed with him: "When you die and get to the meeting with St. Peter, he's probably not going to ask you much about what you did about keeping government small. But he's going to ask you what you did for the poor. You'd better have a good answer."

----------------------------------

He was talking about health care for the poor. We know Republicans official position is "fuck them, let them die". Helping the poor is a huge problem. Republicans just aren't having it.

Public Policy Polling Hillary Clinton

-Out of the 16 Republicans we tested John Kasich has easily the lowest name recognition at 37%. The next least known hopeful we looked at was Carly Fiorina with 46% name recognition. If Kasich really wants to run he might need to start doing more sooner than later.

-----------------

His approval rating is only high if you look at right wing polls.

Ohio House guts Gov. John Kasich s tax plan blocks cuts in state funding for schools cleveland.com

I understand you were managing director of the swing shift at Wendy's in the ghetto.

I understand you were managing director of the swing shift at Wendy's in the ghetto.
You think insulting me will make me feel bad because Johnny was one of those that brought down the world economy and Republicans love him for it? Why would you think that?

What did Kasich's tenure with Lehman Brothers have to do with the housing bubble that Frank, Dodd,Greenspan and others were the prime suspects

Sales tax will increase from 5.75% to 6.25%. Half a percent increase will mean an extra .50 per $100.00. Wow, that's going to break the bank! You do realize that EVERYBODY pays that, not just the poor, right?

What did Kasich's tenure with Lehman Brothers have to do with the housing bubble that Frank, Dodd,Greenspan and others were the prime suspects
The root cause of the housing bubble was the deregulated derivative scam the GOP put into play. How can you not know that? Stop watching Fox. There is a whole slew of reputable books on it. Read one.

Forum List

Back