Do republican voters even like Mitch McConnell? If so....why?

For many voters, he has an R next to his name so I guess that’s good enough. But I think if I asked any republican voter why they liked McConnell, I don’t think any of them could give me much of an answer without deflecting to the usual “well at least he isn’t a democrat!”

Can anyone here explain why you like McConnell? I mean it’s not like he at all gives a shit about you. There’s no evidence to suggest that he does. Why do you like him? Also, keep in mind how big of a failure he is in his home state: KY gets more in government welfare than any other state.

(Rule: you have to leave democrats out of your answer)
I dont like Mitch McConnell, he is an establishment puke just like Chuck Schumer, but Mitch got wise when he saw 42 establishment Republican Congress seats go to the Demoncraps. Mitch likes his power and knows that if he fucks US, he will lose his seat just like Eric Cantor, who was supposed to take John Boehner position when he stepped down, got voted out by the voters shocking Eric and his buddy Boehner. Shame you dumbass liberals dont do the same, but allow your political hacks to be above the law....

For many voters, he has an R next to his name so I guess that’s good enough. But I think if I asked any republican voter why they liked McConnell, I don’t think any of them could give me much of an answer without deflecting to the usual “well at least he isn’t a democrat!”

Can anyone here explain why you like McConnell? I mean it’s not like he at all gives a shit about you. There’s no evidence to suggest that he does. Why do you like him? Also, keep in mind how big of a failure he is in his home state: TN gets more in government welfare than any other state.

Nobody actually likes him. He's got some seniority and his tongue is deep in tRump's ass.

That's all it takes for republicans these days.
Yours is up Pelosi’s cooch.
You kids always attack me.

You know I'm talking about Moscow Mitch, right?

Not anyone on this board.

I'm guessing that means I've hit a sore spot, because you know I'm.right.

Can anyone here explain why you like McConnell? I mean it’s not like he at all gives a shit about you. There’s no evidence to suggest that he does. Why do you like him? Also, keep in mind how big of a failure he is in his home state: TN gets more in government welfare than any other state.

Nobody actually likes him. He's got some seniority and his tongue is deep in tRump's ass.

Your statement.

Your statement.

Well thank god his tongue isnt in Nancy Pelosi from San Fransicko's snatch...His tongue would rot off from every disease known to man......

Can anyone here explain why you like McConnell? I mean it’s not like he at all gives a shit about you. There’s no evidence to suggest that he does. Why do you like him? Also, keep in mind how big of a failure he is in his home state: KY gets more in government welfare than any other state.

He is a dick, I always said it, he campaigned to get rid of Obama care in 2012 and then did no such thing.

He is a dick, I always said it, he campaigned to get rid of Obama care in 2012 and then did no such thing.

Wasn't that on Johnboy MCcain, who had the biggest funeral in human history.

Wasn't that on Johnboy MCcain, who had the biggest funeral in human history.
Mitch did it first, I still wish that Democrat lady from Kentucky beat him

The turtle isn't in Minnesota so I can't vote for him...and he has irritated me more than once.

But the thing I do like about him is he plays the long game.

He slow walked obamas judicial nominees while fast-tracking Trumps...Didn't let obama pick a nominee for the SC (same as they did to bush jr.) and left it for the next president (Trump).

He doesn't even bother to vote on the garbage passed by the house (such as this 3 trillion $ money grab coming up in the next day or 2 by pelosi).

McConnell is smart, patient, & thunks strategically...I like that!

Well numb-nuts there's a good reason McConnell will keep getting elected: B/c he is putting dozens and dozens of young REP judges on the benches.
RBG is hanging on by her fingernails. When Trump is elected again she will quit the next day.

Good to know. I’m curious though: what specifically do you dislike about him? Because he’s a corporate lobbyist dick sucker? Is that what you mean by swamp rat?

Hillary Clinton is the most evil criminal in America. While secretary of state she cooked up a scheme to steal billions of dollars in taxpayer money. Using targeted foreign aid, Clinton devised a con to funnel money going out right back into the pockets of her mob.

The fraud is simple, a targeted business in a developing country is given aid money, the business gives 90% of the money back to the Clinton gang and directly embezzles the rest. This was done with hundreds of companies, in a dozen countries but we will use one, Burisma as an example because the case is well known and when you lie about it I can bury you in data.

Burisma was targeted as a natural gas company in Ukraine and awarded $2.3 billion of American taxpayer money. Clinton designed it so $2.1 billion would flow right back into her henchmans pockets. Obviously she couldn't walk up and have Burisma hand her bags of cash with "stolen from US Taxpayers" stenciled on the sides. So a system of mules, something she learned as partner to Pablo Escobar, was used. The mules would be named to the board of directors and given absurd salaries and expense accounts. We know Hunter Biden, Chris Heinz (Kerry), Paul Pelosi Jr. were all mules in the scheme. Democrats are criminals and belong to an openly corrupt, Marxist party dedicated to the destruction of the United States Constitution and establishment of a brutal totalitarian dictatorship, so those names are expected - democrat ALWAYS steal and embezzle.

But guess who else was a mule? Clair McConnel - daughter of Moscow Mitch.

THAT's what I mean by a swamp rat. He's dirty, he goes along with the criminal conspiracy known as the democrat party.

Forum List

Back