Do owners benefit from offshoring?

..I'd TARIFF YOUR ASS on the way back in.........................

100% stupid and liberal. Iphones, for example, are very expensive as it is. All Americans would love one. We don't need lib Nazis like you raising the price still further. Do you have the IQ to understand?

......The Americans losing their jobs to foreign countries and workers don't give a shit that some products are a little cheaper when they no longer have a job..................

dear, Americans buying products want the cheapest and best in the world which they prove with their purchasing habits. They don't need a lib Nazi like you telling them that workers are more important than they are and so they must do without!!

..I'd TARIFF YOUR ASS on the way back in.........................

100% stupid and liberal. Iphones, for example, are very expensive as it is. All Americans would love one. We don't need lib Nazis like you raising the price still further. Do you have the IQ to understand?
I understand that the money and jobs are flowing to 3rd World shit holes at the expense of the American Worker............That is not in the best interest of the country.............Might be for your pocketbook, but not our nation as a whole..........................

Tariffs are a tax on the consumer............I agree with that.............but a little more to keep jobs here isn't that upsetting to me.........................

Again, Lowering our taxes to stop this on corps............I have no problem with that..............Rewarding them for leaving,,,,,,,,,,,not so much.

I understand that the money and jobs are flowing to 3rd World shit holes at the expense of the American Worker...........

notice the way as a typical lib Nazi you have decided that the workers is more important than the consumer!!l

Tariffs are a tax on the consumer............I agree with that.............but a little more to keep jobs here isn't that upsetting to me.........................

too 100% stupid!!! Who limits it to a little more???? Its more and more until libNazi trade wars lead to depression!!

......The Americans losing their jobs to foreign countries and workers don't give a shit that some products are a little cheaper when they no longer have a job..................

dear, Americans buying products want the cheapest and best in the world which they prove with their purchasing habits. They don't need a lib Nazi like you telling them that workers are more important than they are and so they must do without!!
Tariffs in United States history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before 1913 the Tariff was the main source of income for this country............After the Income tax, it steadily declined..........

Countries have been using tariffs and QUOTA'S on trade long before we were a blip on the map..................In the Wiki section...........1800's through early 1900's it was the Republicans that pushed the Tariffs to keep jobs here...........The Democrats of that time said no to them...................Saying it's too much of a tax on consumers............

How the world has changed..........................

We need the jobs here, not MEXICO.....................Not CHINA.....................or we will continue to decline..........and that needs to stop...........Lower the dang taxes to keep these jobs here............and if the leave increase the tariff to make it difficult to sell here...............Incentive to invest here, or get someone to take their place............

Protectionism didn't kill this country............It was used throughout it's history.

I understand that the money and jobs are flowing to 3rd World shit holes at the expense of the American Worker...........

notice the way as a typical lib Nazi you have decided that the workers is more important than the consumer!!l
BS.................Tariffs through the normal process are a give and take measure......until this globalization bs..........were now under the TPP companies can sue countries for their very laws...............that's BS......................and considering I haven't given you the amount of the tariff, as that wasn't discussed, you have no clue the final outcome on the prices via UNKNOWN VARIABLES..................

Bottom line.............Jobs are leaving...................And if they haul ass for the 3rd world they can quite frankly stay there.

NAFTA at 20: One Million U.S. Jobs Lost, Higher Income Inequality

NAFTA's actual outcomes prove how damaging this type of agreement is for most people, demonstrating why NAFTA should be renegotiated or terminated. The evidence makes clear that we cannot have any more such deals that include job-offshoring incentives, requirements we import food that doesn't meet our safety standards or new rights for firms to get taxpayer compensation before foreign tribunals for laws they don't like.

Given NAFTA's record of damage, it is equal parts disgusting and infuriating that now President Barack Obama has joined the corporate Pinocchios who lied about NAFTA, recycling similar claims to try to sell the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), which is NAFTA on steroids.

As Americans have lived with NAFTA's effects since its Jan. 1, 1994, start, public opinion has shifted dramatically, from a narrow divide during the 1993 NAFTA debate to overwhelming opposition today. A 2012 Angus Reid Public Opinion poll found that 53 percent of Americans believe the U.S. should "do whatever is necessary" to "renegotiate" or "leave" NAFTA, while only 15 percent believe the U.S. should "continue to be a member of NAFTA." That opposition cuts across party lines, class divisions and education levels, perhaps explaining the growing controversy over the proposed deepening and expansion of the NAFTA model through the TPP.

We need the jobs here,.

then eliminate the liberal policies that drive them off shore:

1) highest liberal taxes in the world
2) liberal unions
3) liberal deficits
4) liberal illelgals that have taken 20 million of our jobs and bid down their wages!
5) liberal war on family and schools that renders many Americans not fit for work!

BS.................Tariffs through the normal process are a give and take measure...
what normal process??? Trade wars escalate until you have depression. when you protect and cripple an industry it quickly needs more and more protection. Do you really lack the IQ to understand?

free-trade.jpg

http://www.economist.com/news/leade...d-no-substitute-corporate-tax-reform-how-stop

Home, sweeter home

The real solution is to lower the corporate rate, eliminate tax breaks and move America from a worldwide system to a territorial one. Barack Obama has proposed a reform that cuts the rate to 28% but keeps the worldwide reach. Dave Camp, a Republican congressman, has plumped for 25%, the OECD average, and a shift to a territorial system, instead.

It should be possible to bridge the differences. But both sides have tied the subject to other issues. Mr Obama insists that corporate-tax reform must also raise more money to spend on things like public infrastructure, which the Republicans oppose; they, in turn, want to package it with cuts in personal tax rates, which Mr Obama is loth to accept. Thus, nothing happens.

The two sides should drop their conditions and hammer out a stand-alone corporate-tax reform that reduces the rate and broadens the base. Until then, expect the line-up of corporate migrants to grow.

As I have stated.................I agree with Corporate tax changes to give incentives not to leave......................
Secondly, even with that they will probably still leave.........so I'd make it more expensive getting back in....................It is killing our jobs as they go.............If you don't like that they get hit on the way back in so be it.....................

You will push for Free Trade until we don't have jack left.

http://www.economist.com/news/leade...d-no-substitute-corporate-tax-reform-how-stop

Home, sweeter home

The real solution is to lower the corporate rate, eliminate tax breaks and move America from a worldwide system to a territorial one. Barack Obama has proposed a reform that cuts the rate to 28% but keeps the worldwide reach. Dave Camp, a Republican congressman, has plumped for 25%, the OECD average, and a shift to a territorial system, instead.

It should be possible to bridge the differences. But both sides have tied the subject to other issues. Mr Obama insists that corporate-tax reform must also raise more money to spend on things like public infrastructure, which the Republicans oppose; they, in turn, want to package it with cuts in personal tax rates, which Mr Obama is loth to accept. Thus, nothing happens.

The two sides should drop their conditions and hammer out a stand-alone corporate-tax reform that reduces the rate and broadens the base. Until then, expect the line-up of corporate migrants to grow.

As I have stated.................I agree with Corporate tax changes to give incentives not to leave......................
Secondly, even with that they will probably still leave.........so I'd make it more expensive getting back in....................It is killing our jobs as they go.............If you don't like that they get hit on the way back in so be it.....................

stupid liberal is reduced to cut and paste when he has lost the debate!! Does that show character??

Home, sweeter home

stupid liberal is reduced to cut and paste when he has lost the debate!! Does that show character??
I'm posting articles about lowering taxes you idiot...................Our jobs are leaving and we need them back.............I want lower taxes and I want the WTO, NAFTA, and TPP to go fuck themselves............................

We have a Constitution and our laws. If they want to business here then they will obey them or not do business here..............Under these Free Trade deals we go to court to challenge OUR VERY LAWS.................which is utter BS...............Under the TPP it will be on steroids........................

You champion those who challenge our very sovereignty..............................If you leave the roost, don't expect your nest to be there when you get back...............Enjoy being Chinese...............

Forum List

Back