Do not respond

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
How about a feature that we can use that will remind us not to respond to certain posters ? It would be a like a semi ignore. I'm really getting stressed out having to discipline myself on this one. It's just so tempting to hit that reply button and type like a fool to another fool.
Thank you for your consideration.

Some of em deserve a good keyboard lashing but I think some of them actually like it.

ferrouscranus.jpg

Ferrous Cranus :lol:

How about a feature that we can use that will remind us not to respond to certain posters ? It would be a like a semi ignore. I'm really getting stressed out having to discipline myself on this one. It's just so tempting to hit that reply button and type like a fool to another fool.

When I first got here someone cautioned me about picking up the soap.

I'm not a soap picker upper generally speaking and I'm pretty disciplined at ignoring the soap. However, once in a while someone drops the soap and drops the soap and drops the soap making it hard to ignore the soap laying there and I give in and pick the soap up and chuck it at their head.

That makes me feel much better about the next hundred times I ignore their soap laying there.

I'm not a soap picker upper generally speaking and I'm pretty disciplined at ignoring the soap. However, once in a while someone drops the soap and drops the soap and drops the soap making it hard to ignore the soap laying there and I give in and pick the soap up and chuck it at their head.

That makes me feel much better about the next hundred times I ignore their soap laying there.

Sometimes it's actually fun to respond, especially when that person isn't expecting to read what you type out.

Sometimes it's actually fun to respond, especially when that person isn't expecting to read what you type out.

Or can't figure out that they got hit in the head with the soap. :cool:

Boob gun them once in a while. They have no idea how to recover from that.

Problem solved.

You should get netflix, that would help :tongue:

You sound just like Obama, always wanting someone else to make the hard choices for him so he can act smart.

Maybe not what they meant by not picking up the soap....especially around Greeks and progressives. :lol:

Maybe not what they meant by not picking up the soap....especially around Greeks and progressives. :lol:

Hmmm

thanks for that useful post. ;-)

So you don't want to go full pussy with putting people on iggy

you just want to go wishy washy pussy and have the admin help you control yourself.

actually, that sounds double pussy

but that's just me sayin

Anyone that needs a feature to help them "not do something" must have a very weak backbone.

Forum List

Back