Do Not Be Without a Gun

So cops and soldiers are cowards?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Using a gun is part of their job. It is perfectly reasonable to expect they might need to use a gun. A coward just feels safer with one, kinda like a security blanket. You don't get that?

So people with fire insurance on their homes live in fear of fire?
People with life insurance live in fear of dying?
People who wear seat-belts live in fear of car accidents?

Have you ever been the victim of a violent crime?

I have and I still have the scars from it almost 30 years later.

A gun for self defense is nothing more than an insurance policy

A gun is not a fire insurance policy that helps replace some of the losses in case you have a fire. It is a weapon designed to kill.
A gun is not a life insurance policy that helps provide for your family when you die. It is a weapon designed to kill.
A gun is not a seat belt that helps prevent injury in an auto accident. It is a weapon designed to kill.
Yes, I have been a victim of a violent crime.
I'm sorry you were also a victim of a violent crime,
A gun is not an insurance policy. It is a weapon designed to kill.

If a gun saves your life it's better than a life insurance policy.

And I guess I have been using my self defense guns all wrong since I have never used them to kill.

If you have a gun you can stop an assault in it's tracks by merely pointing it at the piece of shit who is attacking you. If you don't have a gun you can beg the piece of shit no to hurt you.

Like I said I have been assaulted so violently I had to have surgery to remove my spleen and I have permanent vision impairment in my left eye and quite the scar under that eye as well as scars from the surgery.

So you have no right or business telling me I am a coward because I have chosen to never be the victim of such a crime again

If a gun wasn't a weapon designed to kill, pointing it at someone would do nothing. The idea that you will use it for it's designed purpose is what might slow down a crook, and you must always be prepared to kill BEFORE you point it at someone. Again, I'm sorry you were a victim of a crime. Perhaps that is why you are such a coward now.
Fuck you

Internet tough guy

Try to put your hands on me and you'll find out how much of a coward you are when you're looking down the barrel of my gun

Last edited:
Using a gun is part of their job. It is perfectly reasonable to expect they might need to use a gun. A coward just feels safer with one, kinda like a security blanket. You don't get that?

A gun is not a fire insurance policy that helps replace some of the losses in case you have a fire. It is a weapon designed to kill.
A gun is not a life insurance policy that helps provide for your family when you die. It is a weapon designed to kill.
A gun is not a seat belt that helps prevent injury in an auto accident. It is a weapon designed to kill.

And I guess I have been using my self defense guns all wrong since I have never used them to kill.

If you have a gun you can stop an assault in it's tracks by merely pointing it at the piece of shit who is attacking you. If you don't have a gun you can beg the piece of shit no to hurt you.

Like I said I have been assaulted so violently I had to have surgery to remove my spleen and I have permanent vision impairment in my left eye and quite the scar under that eye as well as scars from the surgery.

So you have no right or business telling me I am a coward because I have chosen to never be the victim of such a crime again

If a gun wasn't a weapon designed to kill, pointing it at someone would do nothing. The idea that you will use it for it's designed purpose is what might slow down a crook, and you must always be prepared to kill BEFORE you point it at someone. Again, I'm sorry you were a victim of a crime. Perhaps that is why you are such a coward now.
Fuck you

Internet tough guy

I'm not sure why you would call me an internet tough guy. I certainly don't see or portray myself that way. I'm not afraid to face life in the real world without being armed 24/7, but that just makes me not a coward.

Fuck you

Internet tough guy

I'm not sure why you would call me an internet tough guy. I certainly don't see or portray myself that way. I'm not afraid to face life in the real world without being armed 24/7, but that just makes me not a coward.
Any pussy can call people names on the internet

Fuck you

Internet tough guy

I noticed that -- does that make you a pussy as well as a coward?

Fuck you

Internet tough guy

Yeah you're an internet badass

Your parents must be sooooooo proud

So cops and soldiers are cowards?

Non stop trolling and flame baiting reported.

Fuck you

Internet tough guy

I guess not being afraid to face the real world without being armed 24/7 might make me look like a bad ass compared to a coward that can't do that, but it's really not that big of a deal.

Non stop trolling and flame baiting reported.

Posting something you don't want to hear is neither trolling or flame baiting. any more than the comments made by the other person in the discussion.

Fuck you

Internet tough guy

I guess not being afraid to face the real world without being armed 24/7 might make me look like a bad ass compared to a coward that can't do that, but it's really not that big of a deal.

We'll see how tough you are when 3 thugs are kicking the shit out of you

How often do 3 thugs kick the shit out of you? Is that something that happens to you often?

How often do 3 thugs kick the shit out of you? Is that something that happens to you often?
It only has to happen once to do permanent damage

Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it never will.

You internet shut ins don't realize that there is real violence in the world and think you're tough sitting there at your keyboard in mama's basement

How about that lucky duck who actually got to shoot somebody?

A once in a lifetime thrill come true!

And contrary to your uninformed opinion gun owners actually show incredible restraint in the use of their firearms

You internet shut ins don't realize that there is real violence in the world and think you're tough sitting there at your keyboard in mama's basement

I'm beginning to understand now. It happened to you once, and now you are in permanent fear that it will happen again. That seems to be the source of your cowardliness. Perhaps counseling might help. While violent incidents do happen to innocent people, that is not the normal way of things. The vast majority of folks don't experience anything like that. You're going through life with the fear that it will happen again at any time. That must be so limiting for you. I hope you can some day realize that you don't have to live in constant fear, and can see the world as it really is instead of having to always hide behind a gun.

There is far more to the art of defense than simply having a weapon. I've had guns all my life and never needed one to use against an attacker. I can think of a few times things would have went really bad if I had a gun in my hand. Some drunk bastard would be dead instead of just knocked the fuck out. Just having a gun is not the final answer to anything.

Yip, says Elmer Fudd. You are full of shit. If you left your couch now and then and as the actual world instead of watching it on TV you would have a clue. You are as big a doofus as the op. Perfect excample of how retarded both extremes are. Neither of you can say what's proper for anyone other then your selves. Many folks just don't live in fear like the op and they just don't need a 1911 to cuddle to feel safe. A dumbfuck with a gun is as dangerous as a black dude with a machete in a synagog. And the other side are dumbfucks who got the gun, and all of a sudden found their balls.

I'm beginning to understand now. It happened to you once, and now you are in permanent fear that it will happen again. That seems to be the source of your cowardliness. Perhaps counseling might help. While violent incidents do happen to innocent people, that is not the normal way of things. The vast majority of folks don't experience anything like that. You're going through life with the fear that it will happen again at any time. That must be so limiting for you. I hope you can some day realize that you don't have to live in constant fear, and can see the world as it really is instead of having to always hide behind a gun.

You don't understand shit.

And I do not live in fear because I know i am prepared to meet whatever the day might bring whether it be good or bad.

You on the other hand are not prepared and will most likely piss your pants if you ever found yourself in a dangerous situation.

So go have your mama serve you some milk and cookies so you can pretend to be tough on the internet

You don't understand shit.

And I do not live in fear because I know i am prepared to meet whatever the day might bring whether it be good or bad.

You on the other hand are not prepared and will most likely piss your pants if you ever found yourself in a dangerous situation.

So go have your mama serve you some milk and cookies so you can pretend to be tough on the internet

I understand that you are a coward. I'm sure you know more about why you are a coward, but it's obvious that you are.

Forum List

Back