Do Libertarians support pit bull and chicken fighting?

Most libertarians seem believe they should vote for the republican.

Libertarians are all over the place politically, they are more disjointed then the dems.

Many proclaimed libertarians are just embaressed republicans, same with many independents.
Have any examples you'd like to share with the class, or are you just talking out your ass again?

No need to go to the upper hole when the ass speak can cover things with many on here just fine.

Don't want to talk over some of this crowds heads.
Translation: I got nothing.

Just imagine a truely libertarian run America.
Anarchy....

So you are of the belief that libertarians are just people that don't have the balls to call themselves anarchists? Your problem is you think you know what libertarians believe. If you and Rabbi can see the differences between Anarchy and Libertarianism, this thread will go nowhere fast.

Ah yes, the ole "YOu don't really understand Libertarianism" ploy.
Trouble is, we understand narco-libertarianism all too well. I think it is the people calling themselves libertarians who don't.

I think you understand libertarianism. I think you choose to smear it because you don't like it.

So you are of the belief that libertarians are just people that don't have the balls to call themselves anarchists? Your problem is you think you know what libertarians believe.

Libertarians are all over the place politically, they are more disjointed then the dems.

Many proclaimed libertarians are just embaressed republicans, same with many independents.

Bob Conley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not all libertarians run as Republicans.

Not all but Rand Paul is.

And he will likely be a senator this fall.
Hope yall like him :)
I am sure he will turn out to not be a real conservative after all.

Let's hope not.

So you are of the belief that libertarians are just people that don't have the balls to call themselves anarchists? Your problem is you think you know what libertarians believe. If you and Rabbi can see the differences between Anarchy and Libertarianism, this thread will go nowhere fast.

Trouble is, we understand narco-libertarianism all too well. I think it is the people calling themselves libertarians who don't.

I think you understand libertarianism. I think you choose to smear it because you don't like it.
He smears it because he's a narco-Stalinist.

Do libertarians support pit bull and chicken fighting? Absolutely we do.

In fact I'm running a league right now. Right now besides pit bulls fighting each other and cockfights we are unveiling in our true free-market innovation stance that we will be pitting pit bulls against chickens. We haven't quite determined what the pit bull to chicken ration should be but I know our tests get more bloody everyday. After I smoke a bowl, graffiti anarchy symbols on public schools, spit on returning US soldiers from Iraq, and visit my favorite whorehouse I spend the rest of my time working on my business plan for expansions to my pit bull and cockfighting business...

He smears it because he's a narco-Stalinist.

what's a narco-stalinist? It sounds awfully oldrocksian. :lol::lol:

Anarchy....

So you are of the belief that libertarians are just people that don't have the balls to call themselves anarchists? Your problem is you think you know what libertarians believe.

All incorrect. Thanks for proving my point.

Do Democrats and Republicans support dropping nuclear bombs on women and children in the name of freedom? They actually do and this did happen.

Damn libertarians are evil and hate animals. We all know the Japanese are less than animals anyways.

Anarchy....

Since narco-libertarian is you term you yourself have coined for the convenience of your argument, I would have to say, no, you don't. Case in point. Anarchy, first and foremost, espouses a lack of government. Libertarianism doesn't.

And now we don't know the difference between an anarchist, a libertarian or a conservative. Congrats on getting dumber by the post.

In fact I'm running a league right now. Right now besides pit bulls fighting each other and cockfights we are unveiling in our true free-market innovation stance that we will be pitting pit bulls against chickens. We haven't quite determined what the pit bull to chicken ration should be but I know our tests get more bloody everyday. After I smoke a bowl, graffiti anarchy symbols on public schools, spit on returning US soldiers from Iraq, and visit my favorite whorehouse I spend the rest of my time working on my business plan for expansions to my pit bull and cockfighting business...

And what do you call this made up ideology that you think is, but couldn't be farther from, libertarianism?

Just so you know Bern80 there are libertarians who are against all forms of government. Just look up one of the founders of the Libertarian Party Murray Rothbard.

Anarchy is the just the logical extension of the libertarians non-aggression principle. Most will equate anarchism to college age idiots who support communism but if there is one thing 99% of critics of libertarians are excellent at it's reactionary poorly thought out fallacies.

And what do you call this made up ideology that you think is, but couldn't be farther from, libertarianism?

Senseofhumourism.

Just so you know Bern80 there are libertarians who are against all forms of government. Just look up one of the founders of the Libertarian Party Murray Rothbard.

Question: If you call yourself a German, but aren't actually German or from German descent, are you German anyway just because you choose to care yourself that?

JAnarchy is the just the logical extension of the libertarians non-aggression principle. Most will equate anarchism to college age idiots who support communism but if there is one thing 99% of critics of libertarians are excellent at it's reactionary poorly thought out fallacies.

Why would anyone equate anarchy to system that espouses the level of government control communism does? That makes no sense. Anarchy isn't logically extended from liibertarianism either. It's not like libertarianism is the anarchists compromise. Libertarians don't sit their begrudgingly accepting some level of government. There indeed are societal roles that libertarians would say are best suited to government, there just aren't that many.

Forum List

Back