Do Libertarians support pit bull and chicken fighting?

Just curious about this. For the extremeo's the laws against stuff are anti libertarian.

You may want to address the inherent presumption in that statement first to ensure that it is actually valid. As a libertarian, I'm fairly certain it isn't.

As one who believes in many libertarian principles, I oppose laws that would ban a woman from getting an abortion.

That doesn't mean I support abortion.

As one who believes in many libertarian principles, I oppose laws that would ban a woman from getting an abortion.

That doesn't mean I support abortion.

Oh yes it does! :lol: You are officially pro-choice....(Baby killer!!)

Just imagine a truely libertarian run America.
Anarchy....

So you are of the belief that libertarians are just people that don't have the balls to call themselves anarchists? Your problem is you think you know what libertarians believe. If you and Rabbi can see the differences between Anarchy and Libertarianism, this thread will go nowhere fast.

Last edited:
Anarchy....

So you are of the belief that libertarians are just people that don't have the balls to call themselves anarchists? Your problem is you think you know what libertarians believe.

Most libertarians seem believe they should vote for the republican.

Libertarians are all over the place politically, they are more disjointed then the dems.

Many proclaimed libertarians are just embaressed republicans, same with many independents.

Libertarians are all over the place politically, they are more disjointed then the dems.

Many proclaimed libertarians are just embaressed republicans, same with many independents.
Have any examples you'd like to share with the class, or are you just talking out your ass again?

Anarchy....

Narco-libertarians are intellectual descendents of the early Anarchists. Read any tract by Emma Goldman or Alexander Berkman and they sound like Ron Paul.

Actually the modern libertarian movement descended from the classical liberal and old right traditions. The anarchist wing was a more recent development.

Anarchy....

So you are of the belief that libertarians are just people that don't have the balls to call themselves anarchists? Your problem is you think you know what libertarians believe. If you and Rabbi can see the differences between Anarchy and Libertarianism, this thread will go nowhere fast.

Ah yes, the ole "YOu don't really understand Libertarianism" ploy.
Trouble is, we understand narco-libertarianism all too well. I think it is the people calling themselves libertarians who don't.

Have any examples you'd like to share with the class, or are you just talking out your ass again?

No need to go to the upper hole when the ass speak can cover things with many on here just fine.

Don't want to talk over some of this crowds heads.

Anarchy....

So you are of the belief that libertarians are just people that don't have the balls to call themselves anarchists? Your problem is you think you know what libertarians believe.

Bob Conley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not all libertarians run as Republicans.

Forum List

Back