Zone1 Do I look good as Cowboy?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
What do the girls say?

Me in partner look with a texas lady, she liked my video and left me a comment, she followed my account...

Me duetting with a sexy blonde cowgirl #cowgirlsandoutlaws

Me performing a cool country song #countryboys

What do the girls say?

Me in partner look with a texas lady, she liked my video and left me a comment, she followed my account...

Seriously?
Maybe you haven't noticed but we're dealing with the midterm elections at the moment and we dont give a flying Fuck about your cowboy fantasies.

Seriously?
Maybe you haven't noticed but we're dealing with the midterm elections at the moment and we dont give a flying Fuck about your cowboy fantasies.
315059269_10160450335844742_2921951288355580359_n.jpg

What do the girls say?

When did you go country? I thought you were a gangsta rap hip-hop type of guy.

What do the girls say?

Hell Morty. I've always thought of you as the quintessential midnight cowboy.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
1st one is a little less creepy then the next 2.

Why don't you stick to being a gypsy?

1st one is a little less creepy then the next 2.

Why don't you stick to being a gypsy?

Because Im not defined in a role by my ancestry, or race, or ethnicity etc. Part of the definition of racism is to believe that individuals are defined what they can do or not do by their race, and that certain races are superior or better then others... What does mean stick to being a gypsy to you? When you think of gypsy what does come to mind? What does a gypsy typically does or acts like?

Because Im not defined in a role by my ancestry, or race, or ethnicity etc. Part of the definition of racism is to believe that individuals are defined what they can do or not do by their race, and that certain races are superior or better then others... What does mean stick to being a gypsy to you? When you think of gypsy what does come to mind? What does a gypsy typically does or acts like?

I love gypsy culture, and style, so my comment wasn't made in a negative sense.
Here's my favorite gypsy

tumblr_50b86b1df30d59682aef0e55704d4392_70b98b56_1280.gif

I love gypsy culture, and style, so my comment wasn't made in a negative sense.
Here's my favorite gypsy

View attachment 723533

Ok, but think about it Im not attacking you just making you think, a gypsy even if he is positive is a certain character, that man is a gangster, what if im a middle class white collar "american" just like any american, black white mexican etc. white collar, i go to church every sunday etc. can i be that? Or I need to be "gangster" or somehow different? Or outside civilisation even if it is romanticised like the "free spirit" who travells etc. That is why it is racist, even if it is positive.

Forum List

Back