What's China going to do? Destroy America's manufacturing basis?

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Or maybe they will turn us into their indentured servants where we owe them everything we have & make and everything we can ever hope to have and make for 3 or 5 generations?

Or maybe they will take our "crack rock" away; I mean, what would happen if they quit lending us money and started to demand that we actually pay them back?

The histrionic screams about how Trump could have the audacity to DARE accept a phone call from Taiwan are out of control.

I guess we're fucked now - right?

We might as well give up and continue to bow to our yellow skinned overlords (is that racist, I mean, I am a Trump supporter, so that makes me racist already, so what the fuck? Right?).

Anyway, I am amazingly "unalarmed"!

I think everything is going to be fine.

We've tried bending over and gabbing our ankles for long enough.

I'm ready to see what happens with an "America First" attitude.

I know it's very frightening; but what the hell - why not.

I mean, it worked as we built this country, and what we have been doing HAS NOT been working.

And were going to do it anyway, Trump's landslide victory ensures it!

MAGA

Or maybe they will turn us into their indentured servants where we owe them everything we have & make and everything we can ever hope to have and make for 3 or 5 generations?

Or maybe they will take our "crack rock" away; I mean, what would happen if they quit lending us money and started to demand that we actually pay them back?

The histrionic screams about how Trump could have the audacity to DARE accept a phone call from Taiwan are out of control.

I guess we're fucked now - right?

We might as well give up and continue to bow to our yellow skinned overlords (is that racist, I mean, I am a Trump supporter, so that makes me racist already, so what the fuck? Right?).

Anyway, I am amazingly "unalarmed"!

I think everything is going to be fine.

We've tried bending over and gabbing our ankles for long enough.

I'm ready to see what happens with an "America First" attitude.

I know it's very frightening; but what the hell - why not.

I mean, it worked as we built this country, and what we have been doing HAS NOT been working.

And were going to do it anyway, Trump's landslide victory ensures it!

MAGA
China isn't aggressive. They only act when threatened.

Forum List

Back