Do Democrat based politics perpetuate mass shootings?

9514771441_395c22f224_k.jpg

Peace be with them.

Aren’t most school shootings / mass shootings happening in Democrat run shitholes?
What is it about Democrat policy that seems to manifest such violence? Could it all be just strange coincidence?

Gee, you even forgot to offer your thought and prayers for the parents of the 16 year old girl who was slain this morning - I suppose that death was not important to you, since your values are all about you and there is no room for empathy in your black heart.

Before I grace you with my response...you must establish some credibility....link us to your posts condemning the Democrat policies which facilitated the murders of Mollie Tibbetts and Kate Thanks in advance

A knife killed Mollie, Kate was shot. What does that have to do with my post?

Do you want me to research every murder in every community in the US?

Huh?
An autonomous knife killed Mollie and an autonomous pistol killed Kate?
WTF...where do you buy that shit at?
Golfing Gator look at this ignorant dumbmotherfucker...this is who you align with.

Last edited:
Aren’t most school shootings / mass shootings happening in Democrat run shitholes?
What is it about Democrat policy that seems to manifest such violence? Could it all be just strange coincidence?

Gee, you even forgot to offer your thought and prayers for the parents of the 16 year old girl who was slain this morning - I suppose that death was not important to you, since your values are all about you and there is no room for empathy in your black heart.

Before I grace you with my response...you must establish some credibility....link us to your posts condemning the Democrat policies which facilitated the murders of Mollie Tibbetts and Kate Thanks in advance

A knife killed Mollie, Kate was shot. What does that have to do with my post?

Do you want me to research every murder in every community in the US?

Huh?
An autonomous knife killed Mollie and an autonomous pistol killed Kate?
WTF...where do you buy that shit at?
Golfing Gator look at this ignorant dumbmotherfucker...this is you align with.

well, that is not what he said and I do not align with him.

No ... plenty of mass shootings in Republican run shit-holes ... the only correlation is mass shootings occur in gun-free zones ...

Parkland - Mexicrat run
Vegas - Mexicrat run
San Bernardino - Mexicrat run
El Paso - Mexicrat run

4 mass shootings out of more than 200 in the last 2 plus years and your stupid ass thinks that is “most”!!!

:21::21::21::21:

Where did you get this 200 number? "Mass shooting" means 4 or more killed in a single event.

No ... plenty of mass shootings in Republican run shit-holes ... the only correlation is mass shootings occur in gun-free zones ...

Parkland - Mexicrat run
Vegas - Mexicrat run
El Paso - Mexicrat run
I notice you’re leaving out all the shootings in Texas. How convenient

Nope...stay focused, I mentioned that brown shithole full of human cockroaches...El Paso....Remember now?
Yup and you left out the small town shootings in conservative country that have happened

Negative
I left out information thinking you’d engage and fill in the blanks with reasonable information...Can you do that?
Sure. Let’s just do Texas over the past 10 years. I’ll leave out El Paso as it seems you’re not a fan. So we got fort hood, college station, spring, garland, Waco, Houston, Plano, Sutherland springs, Santa Fe and Odessa-midland.

Your attempts to do the partisan demonization are weak and uneducated. Why don’t you focus your energy on something more useful.

Here's an example: in 2007 the most notorious school shooting in history happened at Va. Tech Blacksburg Va. Everyone knew the potential shooter Korean born Seung Cho was off the charts crazy. Teachers avoided being alone with him and students avoided him. When he was arrested for stalking coeds the local police gave him a break and he was ordered to complete psychiatric counseling which he never attended. Thanks to democrat policies, even court ordered psychiatric orders did not appear on the instant name check for purchasing a firearm. Democrats protected the privacy rights of crazy people at the risk of the rest of society. Cho "legally" purchased several firearms and ended up killing 33 people on campus. He was killing people on one side of campus while the local police were interviewing witnesses on the other side of campus.

Clearly you support a national data base for everyone who has ever been violent, a danger to others or themselves, addicted to alcohol or drugs.

Good for you.

Parkland - Mexicrat run
Vegas - Mexicrat run
El Paso - Mexicrat run

Nope...stay focused, I mentioned that brown shithole full of human cockroaches...El Paso....Remember now?
Yup and you left out the small town shootings in conservative country that have happened

Of course, and he won't do the research.

Parkland - Mexicrat run
Vegas - Mexicrat run
El Paso - Mexicrat run

Negative
I left out information thinking you’d engage and fill in the blanks with reasonable information...Can you do that?
Sure. Let’s just do Texas over the past 10 years. I’ll leave out El Paso as it seems you’re not a fan. So we got fort hood, college station, spring, garland, Waco, Houston, Plano, Sutherland springs, Santa Fe and Odessa-midland.

Your attempts to do the partisan demonization are weak and uneducated. Why don’t you focus your energy on something more useful.

Before I make you look like a retard AGAIN are you sure those are Republican run cities?
Is that your final answer?

Parkland - Mexicrat run
Vegas - Mexicrat run
El Paso - Mexicrat run

4 mass shootings out of more than 200 in the last 2 plus years and your stupid ass thinks that is “most”!!!

:21::21::21::21:

Where did you get this 200 number? "Mass shooting" means 4 or more killed in a single event.

a mass shooting does not require deaths.

Negative

Before I make you look like a retard AGAIN are you sure those are Republican run cities?
most are Republican... yes please do your best to try and embarrass me again. Ha

TX and FL have had quite a problem.

Negative

most are Republican... yes please do your best to try and embarrass me again. Ha

So now it’s most? Research it, don’t just make shit up. Report back with facts. I’ll engage after you offer a legit refutation. Thanks in advance.

Funny how liberal countries with strong gun control have almost no mass shootings. They are common here however.

Funny how liberal countries with strong gun control have almost no mass shootings. They are common here however.

LefTard Logic:
“Those other nations with far fewer dark folks seem to live in harmony...BUT we really need more dark folks.”

Funny how mass shooting incidents increase as American culture becomes more "liberal"
Trump has made us more liberal?

There is no question that this country's moral and cultural values have changed dramatically since the 1960s. When is all that tolerance and diversity going to finally take effect and make this country better?

Forum List

Back