Do Covid vaccinations/boosters administered to young children constitute child abuse?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I think it does constitute child abuse. When young children who are virtually immune from Covid are given shots with serious known and unknown side effects, what else would you call it?

I think it does constitute child abuse. When young children who are virtually immune from Covid are given shots with serious known and unknown side effects, what else would you call it?
Nice. So you're not content with the freedom to decide for yourself, you want force your preferences on others by declaring theirs "abuse". How liberal of you!

Nice. So you're not content with the freedom to decide for yourself, you want force your preferences on others by declaring theirs "abuse". How liberal of you!
Children don't get to decide for themselves. They roll up their arms and OUCH! In this case, parents were threatened by several means if they did not have their children poked by the Bear. But, in my opinion, I believe this was a pre-opt by the leftist liberals to get child mutilations going with the transgender movement which is child abuse.

I consider most pediatric "medical care" to be child abuse.

Did jwoodie demand that you refrain from "vaccinating" your child(ren)?

If not, why are your panties in a knot?

No.

Parents need to protect their children from abuse.

Ok, that's a pretty extreme position, one that I think most people would not be comfortable with, but if that's your take, my comment doesn't apply to you. Perhaps the OP will clarify their position as well.

Ok, that's a pretty extreme position, one that I think most people would not be comfortable with, but if that's your take, my comment doesn't apply to you. Perhaps the OP will clarify their position as well.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO-kay!

I think that coercing parents into having their children get Covid "vaccines" and "boosters" is child abuse, and the perpetrators should be criminally prosecuted.

Forum List

Back