Do Biden Voters Agree with This?

I kinda like knowing that my food is produced in safe and sanitary conditions. What kind of idiot would have a problem with that?

I'm not watching the video but based upon what I can read from the still, those who buy from the Amish don't really seem to be concerned. If you are, then you buy at Wal Mart.

I'm not watching the video but based upon what I can read from the still, those who buy from the Amish don't really seem to be concerned. If you are, then you buy at Wal Mart.
They can trade all the beans and carrots among themselves that they want to, but if they sell to the public, they have to meet public standards.

Let the excuses begin

You left out that the raid was ordered by a federal judge, based on the death of one of his customers.

two listeriosis illnesses that occured ... were traced back to raw milk sold by Miller’s Organic Farm. Both infected people had to be hospitalized, and one tragically died from the illness.

The story reached a climax in March of this year when a federal judge ordered Miller to cease and desist all meat sales and authorized armed US marshals to use “reasonable force” to gain access to Miller’s farm so a court expert could inspect it.

Forum List

Back