Do American children deserve health care, education and food?

OK, so you forced a woman to have a baby she didn't want.
Take preventive measures to avoid impregnation.

that's a foreign concept to them. their idea of freedom is sleep around and if you get knocked up go have sucked out of you. And then go around accusing other of not CARING about the childreeeeen

they are ugly and liars but it's all for THE PARTY

all heil the Democrat cult

I would be very surprised if a single Democrat said "no".

On the other hand, I would be surprised if many Republicans said "yes".

Republicans cut education - Google Search

Republicans cut school lunches - Google Search

Republicans cut health care for children - Google Search

Republicans on this very site, again and again accuse Democrats of wanting to kill babies. Now comes the right wing dilemma. Can Republicans pretend to care about children and not care if they don't get enough to eat, if they are uneducated and can't compete when they grow up or whether or not they suffer from an illness?.

It seems to me caring about the woman and her rights and the life quality of children is more important than making the woman have the baby and then walking away without any care for the woman or the baby. Which one is more "moral".

Yeah, liberal schools. You can get condom for free, but you have to pay for your textbook or to print your assignment.

Liberal school lunches. You can eat only school approved food, that 90% ends up in the trash can anyways.

Liberal health care. Crying how 40 million people don't have health insurance, force new health care law that result with almost 40 million still not having health insurance.

Last edited:

I would be very surprised if a single Democrat said "no".

On the other hand, I would be surprised if many Republicans said "yes".

Republicans cut education - Google Search

Republicans cut school lunches - Google Search

Republicans cut health care for children - Google Search

Republicans on this very site, again and again accuse Democrats of wanting to kill babies. Now comes the right wing dilemma. Can Republicans pretend to care about children and not care if they don't get enough to eat, if they are uneducated and can't compete when they grow up or whether or not they suffer from an illness?.

It seems to me caring about the woman and her rights and the life quality of children is more important than making the woman have the baby and then walking away without any care for the woman or the baby. Which one is more "moral".

Yeah, liberal schools. You an get condom for free, but you have to pay for your textbook or to print your assignment.

Liberal school lunches. You can eat only school approved food, that 90% ends up in the trash can anyways.

Liberal health care. Crying how 40 million people don't have health insurance, force new health care law that result with almost 40 million still not having health insurance.

well in rdeans small world.... the Democrats are saints and his savior he want's lording over him.
cult member to the core. it's sad

When I was I kid I had a doctor come right up to the house and gave me a shot and immunized me in my booty. I was so traumatizing. Got over it, Do kids deserve to be starved or beaten or abused buy their parents, either? Obama care, pathetic. It won't cure basic human faults. But kudos for trying.

When I was I kid I had a doctor come right up to the house and gave me a shot and immunized me in my booty. I was so traumatizing. Got over it, Do kids deserve to be starved or beaten or abused buy their parents, either? Obama care, pathetic. It won't cure basic human faults. But kudos for trying.

Every children deserve all that...the medicine and food and water and sleep and all that

the question is

will USA is going to be the world charity? to provide all hungry and lost children in central and south america..

USA to be be the giving cow ..as it were..... LOL

you know... that's the thing... all of you Americans should vote for it ....really

I don't give a fig about it.... I am only suggesting

USA the giving cow of the world

I want to puke!

stupid stupid Obama voters!

Last edited:
we as individuals should decide who we want to help and be done out of the kindness of our heart. Not done by others who see it their right to force us by using a party in Government.

and anyone with honor would never post such a thread about their fellow countrymen and women. but

Can Republicans pretend to care about children and not care if they don't get enough to eat, if they are uneducated and can't compete when they grow up or whether or not they suffer from an illness?.
Yet another liberal fanatic who believes that "If government doesn't provide it, no one will provide it."

The intellectual shallowness of these people, their utter dependence on Government, and their detachment from reality, are becoming more and more obvious every day.

(yawn)

Last edited:
Can Republicans pretend to care about children and not care if they don't get enough to eat, if they are uneducated and can't compete when they grow up or whether or not they suffer from an illness?.
Yet another liberal fanatic who believes that "If government doesn't provide it, no one will provide it."

The intellectual shallowness of these people, their utter dependence on Government, and their detachment from reality, are becoming more and more obvious every day.

(yawn)
So you are saying "let him die"? Why? These are other Americans. Why do you want to see them suffer? Nearly every adult on food stamps has a job. Many making minimum wage have two. The statistics on this site have been presented many times. Why just spout the same dumbass tardness when you know it's wrong? Makes you look mean. Are you mean? Is mean Christian?

(yawn)
So you are saying "let him die"? Why? These are other Americans. Why do you want to see them suffer? Nearly every adult on food stamps has a job. Many making minimum wage have two. The statistics on this site have been presented many times. Why just spout the same dumbass tardness when you know it's wrong? Makes you look mean. Are you mean? Is mean Christian?
Nobody is saying let them die idiot.

Why is always all or nothing with you assclowns?
Private charities and good neighbors do more to help the needy than the government ever can.
With the government handouts there's no shame factor. It's easy to take from a faceless beauracracy.

lies and more lies...do you lefties ever tell the truth....no....it doesn't serve your quest for power....

Republicans care about children more than you do....we want them fed, clothed, protected and loved by parents....you guys do everything you can to destroy the one thing that can best see to the real needs of children....two parents....with jobs....providing those things...and in control of their children and keeping them safe....you destroy jobs, through your economic policies, you destroy their future by destroying the education system....and then you make them slaves to the state...and you give them just enough....barely... To get them to beg you for more....

you guys are vile....

These are things that parents should provide. If parents cannot then the children should be removed from the neglectful homes and be made wards of the state. Then the state can see to their needs.
How does that work with Republicans cutting taxes, school lunches and food stamps?

(yawn)
Nobody is saying let them die idiot.

Why is always all or nothing with you assclowns?
Private charities and good neighbors do more to help the needy than the government ever can.
With the government handouts there's no shame factor. It's easy to take from a faceless beauracracy.

The only thing an American child should have a right to is to be born.

After that, fuck 'em they're on their own.

The only thing an American child should have a right to is to be born.

After that, fuck 'em they're on their own.
There you go. That's the GOP position on American children. Love the honesty. Wish they were equally honest.

I am not sure it is a Republican idea to hold people responsible for their irresponsible pleasure seeking AND for breeding for lifetime welfare purposes. It is not unreasonable to expect people to have only as many children as they can support themselves including, food, shelter, education and healthcare.
Amen to all of this. It is time for people to take responsibility for the choices that they make in their lives and if they can't provide for the children that they bring into this world or they just do not want the kids that they conceive, well that is why we have adoption agencies. Think about those who want kids of their own but can not produce any at least before throwing a perfectly good child away.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back