Do American children deserve health care, education and food?

These are things that parents should provide. If parents cannot then the children should be removed from the neglectful homes and be made wards of the state. Then the state can see to their needs.
Poor families would be better off if the government breaks them up?

What kind of heart beats in your chest?
Did you see the neglectful part?
They could not provide food, education and health care because of poverty. Food, education and health care are easy for the affluent.

Lets give our children the education,

You already did. 223n92cj-1368079287.jpg

They already have all that. and that is what their parents are for.

Not one you Dem/libs have a right to ask what "children" deserve.

Your party supports ABORTION on demand and is again pushing for LATE term abortions

AND sit and say nothing that your party and Dear leader is shipping over and allowing over our borders...... 1000's of illegal immigrants they call, children who is now sucking up the resources that should go to AMERCIAN children.

I guess we see a glimpse of their new smear for the elections

Republicans has a WAR on children.

Same old BS

Unfortunately Republicans only care about children before their born.

Sadly, you're right. Not to say it isn't important to care about children before they're born but the republicans could give a single damn about our children. If you're not rich = you're shit out of luck!

lol, why don't you people just be a breeder and then give up your children over to guberment, let them raise them. Evidently that's how you all think it should be anyway. they can pay you for them, what's a good price for selling ones children? You already support abortions so why raise the child you born. get a grip

Your party supports ABORTION on demand and is again pushing for LATE term abortions

AND sit and say nothing that your party and Dear leader is shipping over and allowing over our borders...... 1000's of illegal immigrants they call, children who is now sucking up the resources that should go to AMERCIAN children.

Same old BS

Unfortunately Republicans only care about children before their born.

Sadly, you're right. Not to say it isn't important to care about children before they're born but the republicans could give a single damn about our children. If you're not rich = you're shit out of luck!

lol, why don't you people just be a breeder and then give up your children over to guberment, let them raise them. Evidently that's how you all think it should be anyway. they can pay you for them, what's a good price for selling ones children? You already support abortions so why raise the child you born. get a grip
Better yet, why not support a nation wide Republican effort to adopt all those unwanted babies. That would be the Christian thing to do.

These are things that parents should provide. If parents cannot then the children should be removed from the neglectful homes and be made wards of the state. Then the state can see to their needs.
Poor families would be better off if the government breaks them up?

What kind of heart beats in your chest?

A very cold one that probably wants a corporation to run our educational system.

Let's be honest...Every single one of the top 10 educational systems on earth are public sector educational systems. Why does everything have to go to the private sector with you people??? Why can't we look at what those top ten are doing.

Same old BS
OK, so you forced a woman to have a baby she didn't want. You did that. Now what? What will you do to help her? Maker her suffer? Make her kid suffer? Doesn't seem very Christian. Is that what Jesus told you to do?

You already did.View attachment 39458

Lol, you people think the avg parent could afford 40,000 dollars to educate their own children. I am all for reform as I realize that our educational system has problems but the republicans don't give a damn.
I paid for my college while working and took loans. Why should I pay for you kid's education? Take loan moron (and pay it back)

so no one can fall on hard times?.....and if you do expect your kids to be taken away?....you are an asshole Katz.....
Shit for brains did not specify "falling on hard times".
I didn't think I had to nitwit.

Same old BS
OK, so you forced a woman to have a baby she didn't want. You did that. Now what? What will you do to help her? Maker her suffer? Make her kid suffer? Doesn't seem very Christian. Is that what Jesus told you to do?

He'll do what Vietnam does and force her to work for slave wages for some rich fucker.

Lol, you people think the avg parent could afford 40,000 dollars to educate their own children. I am all for reform as I realize that our educational system has problems but the republicans don't give a damn.
I paid for my college while working and took loans. Why should I pay for you kid's education? Take loan moron (and pay it back)
When I went to college, you could go to Jr. College first and transfer the credits.

Today you go into debt and the GOP says "good". Financial institutions pay zero interest for the money they borrow. But Republicans want their own kids to go into debt? Huh? What fucking morons.

Let's be honest...Every single one of the top 10 educational systems on earth are public sector educational systems. Why does everything have to go to the private sector with you people??? Why can't we look at what those top ten are doing.
In Post #64, the kid depicted is probably from that top ten school

oh waaaaa. I hope you send in your weekly paychecks to the government for all them poor children not being edumacated.

oh waaaaa. I hope you send in your weekly paychecks to the government for all them poor children not being edumacated.
Why are you so determined they get born? Just so they could suffer? You sadistic bee ah....

But Republicans want their own kids to go into debt
You are beyond help. I feel sorry for assholes like you. Our kids and grandkids are already in debt without taking educational loans. Retards like you don't even know that the national debt is over $ 18 trillion. Maybe you have no concept of $18 trillion coming from the top ten public educational institute (rather institution for mentally dysfunctional)

And the flip side of this is: Should people that don't work and are dependent on welfare , is it fair for them to expect to be feed , housed and educated? When they do don't provide for themselves when they actually can?

Forum List

Back