Do American children deserve health care, education and food?

R

rdean

I would be very surprised if a single Democrat said "no".

On the other hand, I would be surprised if many Republicans said "yes".

Republicans cut education - Google Search

Republicans cut school lunches - Google Search

Republicans cut health care for children - Google Search

Republicans on this very site, again and again accuse Democrats of wanting to kill babies. Now comes the right wing dilemma. Can Republicans pretend to care about children and not care if they don't get enough to eat, if they are uneducated and can't compete when they grow up or whether or not they suffer from an illness?.

It seems to me caring about the woman and her rights and the life quality of children is more important than making the woman have the baby and then walking away without any care for the woman or the baby. Which one is more "moral".

These are things that parents should provide. If parents cannot then the children should be removed from the neglectful homes and be made wards of the state. Then the state can see to their needs.

They already have all that. and that is what their parents are for.

Not one you Dem/libs have a right to ask what "children" deserve.

Your party supports ABORTION on demand and is again pushing for LATE term abortions

AND sit and say nothing that your party and Dear leader is shipping over and allowing over our borders...... 1000's of illegal immigrants they call, children who is now sucking up the resources that should go to AMERCIAN children.

I guess we see a glimpse of their new smear for the elections

Republicans has a WAR on children.

Same old BS

Last edited:
These are things that parents should provide. If parents cannot then the children should be removed from the neglectful homes and be made wards of the state. Then the state can see to their needs.
so no one can fall on hard times?.....and if you do expect your kids to be taken away?....you are an asshole Katz.....

so no one can fall on hard times?.....and if you do expect your kids to be taken away?....you are an asshole Katz.....
Shit for brains did not specify "falling on hard times".

Republicans on this very site, again and again accuse Democrats of wanting to kill babies. Now comes the right wing dilemma. Can Republicans pretend to care about children and not care if they don't get enough to eat, if they are uneducated and can't compete when they grow up or whether or not they suffer from an illness?.

It seems to me caring about the woman and her rights and the life quality of children is more important than making the woman have the baby and then walking away without any care for the woman or the baby. Which one is more "moral".

Ever heard of Democrats for Education Reform? Don't act like the Dems are the good guys. They are way deep in privatization of education. They have zero problem making cuts and pointing fingers. They are just as antiunion.

I am not sure it is a Republican idea to hold people responsible for their irresponsible pleasure seeking AND for breeding for lifetime welfare purposes. It is not unreasonable to expect people to have only as many children as they can support themselves including, food, shelter, education and healthcare.

come on Harry, I don't think that's what he meant. but, if it's chronic neglect then yes they should be taken away.

I am not sure it is a Republican idea to hold people responsible for their irresponsible pleasure seeking AND for breeding for lifetime welfare purposes. It is not unreasonable to expect people to have only as many children as they can support themselves including, food, shelter, education and healthcare.

they don't care about children. If they did they wouldn't be in a party that supports abortion on demand.

like anything else they are USED as pawns for the dirty political agendas

Yeah...of course...
That's what their parents should be doing....
Taking care of their kids....

Nope. No one "deserves" anything. Mother Nature can give a flying heck about people. You're put on this planet naked folks. It's up to the parents to provide for their children.

Why is it a Republican issue to "take care" of someone's kids?

It's redan. We've been hearing this same line of BS from them for years now. as if Democrats are the savor of all mankind and them Republicans. Well another of his famous lines:

just want to let "people die die die die"

Wonders how many unfortunate children rdean has taken into his home and raised?

I'd like to know that too. my guess. A big fat zero

We have two adopted children so I take offense when someone like the fool starts spewing garbage

Awesome on the children. what offends me with this garbage he spews. I've been paying into Welfare, food stamps, etc with my taxes for over 45 years since I stated working at 15. Yet he claims Republicans don't care about the womeeeeeeeen folk and the childreeeeeeeeeeeen.
dirt and smears is all they have

Wonders how many unfortunate children rdean has taken into his home and raised?

I'd like to know that too. my guess. A big fat zero

We have two adopted children so I take offense when someone like the fool starts spewing garbage

Awesome on the children. what offends me with this garbage he spews. I've been paying into Welfare, food stamps, etc with my taxes for over 45 years since I stated working at 15. Yet he claims Republicans don't care about the womeeeeeeeen folk and the childreeeeeeeeeeeen.
dirt and smears is all they have

Their masters feed them the BS and they in turn spew it. Honestly, if you've heard one of them you've heard them all

Forum List

Back