Do Aborted and Mis-Carried Fetuses Go To Heaven?

Do miscarried or aborted fetuses go to hell or Heaven?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know what is really funny? The Jews (of whom Jesus was one, and who the Christians took their religion from), don't have any real concept of hell or purgatory. Those 2 things are largely Christian inventions.

But then again, you can't control the people and get them to give you money unless you scare them with eternal damnation.

And by the way................shouldn't it be "damnation FOREVER" instead of "eternal damnation". I mean, if you're in an eternal state, there is no beginning or end, so therefore you are damned even before you are born. If you're in a forever state however, that is much different, because forever has a beginning point, eternal doesn't.

Besides............in John 3:16, it states "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life".

Everlasting life, not eternal.

Nobody ever is consigned to hell (or purgatory) for eternity.

My personal belief? Well, it says in the Bible that Adam didn't start to "live" until God breathed the breath of life into him.

So..............in my belief, until the baby draws it's first breath, it's not really a person yet.

So, if it's not a person yet, it probably doesn't have a soul yet, so it is no harm no foul as far as that is concerned.

However.................many on here will vehemently disagree with what I said (maybe even you), because many of them believe that "life" begins at conception.

My belief is that it begins with the first breath, because that is how Adam got started, with God breathing the breath of life into him.

Then why are there specific instructions on how the priests should perform abortions?

Never said anything specific about abortions Bulldog. However, if you could, can you post the verses that specify your claim? I'd like to know them for future reference when I need them.

And..............like I said..............my belief is that you don't really start to "live" until you draw your first breath.

Numbers 5:11,31

21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

“‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.

I'm not so sure about how medically viable that procedure is, but the intent is unavoidable.

Interesting. Thanks for the verses.

BTW Bulldog, what is your take on the OP's question? Do you think that a fetus has a soul, or does it have to wait until it's born and breathing to have one?
I have a video that I've posted on another thread that shows what happens when the sperm comes in contact with a fertile egg. It's under a microscope and when they touch it it looks like cloud lightening. That, according to scientists, is the moment of conception; when the egg is fertilized. Not when the baby takes its first breath. That's why I believe selective abortion is an abomination and a sin. Sorry 'bout that, Liberals.

False Christians hate this question because no matter how they answer it blows the anti-abortion shills out of the water.

Scripture tells us that heaven's gate is narrow and most never make it.

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. Matthew 7:13

Since most people go to hell will God send miscarried or aborted fetuses to hell or Heaven?

Kristians will avoid this thread like helping a homeless person.

If the aborted child has no soul, how then is it killed?
If the aborted child does have a soul, then it is with Jesus for all eternity now.

What was the argument again? It's a good question 'Christians'. You can hear the clickity-click of wheels turning in their heads on how to parse this one so it upholds their belief in being anti-choice.

This one gives the cafeteria alt-right Christians constipation.

If aborted and miscarried fetuses go to hell for not knowing Jesus then God is a monster.

If aborted and miscarried fetuses go to heaven then the woman who gets the most abortions is a real hero. She sends many souls to heaven. These souls don't have to suffer in life with disease. Like God's other children, the angels, they would get paradise unearned.

If they don't have souls then the question is moot.

That is the twisted logic of satan.

"If all babies go to heaven, then we should kill them all!"

Sick.

Yet God said to kill all the men, women, children, and even the animals. Was he punishing all of them or rewarding them?

Any that would claim to be Christian, answer the question, does a fetus have a soul.

False Christians hate this question because no matter how they answer it blows the anti-abortion shills out of the water.

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. Matthew 7:13

Since most people go to hell will God send miscarried or aborted fetuses to hell or Heaven?

So you accept what Scripture teaches?

Well, for starters, it does not allow individuals decide what Scripture means then. Jesus gave that authority to thee Church He established, the Catholic Church as it is. "Whatsoever you hold bound on earth shall be held bound in heaven."

I will not bother taxing you with all the verses in Scripture that speak of it, but purgatory is for the many. You have no idea who is in hell and for you to even suggest who may deserve it (real Christians do not or should not) is folly, if not dangerous.

You have totally taken huge liberties in telling us what Matthew 7:13 means. You are already sailing off into unknown waters. I refuse to expound on that.

The Church does not say with absolute doctrine where unborn children may be, but the prevailing beliefs by most is they are in heaven, and surely not condemned in any way. That goes for a lot of unbelievers too --- "through no fault of their own" as Vatican II says. But no one gets a free pass from just punishments.

The Roman Catholic Church contends that its origin is the death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ in approximately AD 30. The Catholic Church proclaims itself to be the church that Jesus Christ died for, the church that was established and built by the apostles. Is that the true origin of the Catholic Church? On the contrary. Even a cursory reading of the New Testament will reveal that the Catholic Church does not have its origin in the teachings of Jesus or His apostles. In the New Testament, there is no mention of the papacy, worship/adoration of Mary (or the immaculate conception of Mary, the perpetual virginity of Mary, the assumption of Mary, or Mary as co-redemptrix and mediatrix), petitioning saints in heaven for their prayers, apostolic succession, the ordinances of the church functioning as sacraments, infant baptism, confession of sin to a priest, purgatory, indulgences, or the equal authority of church tradition and Scripture. So, if the origin of the Catholic Church is not in the teachings of Jesus and His apostles, as recorded in the New Testament, what is the true origin of the Catholic Church?

For the first 280 years of Christian history, Christianity was banned by the Roman Empire, and Christians were terribly persecuted. This changed after the “conversion” of the Roman Emperor Constantine. Constantine provided religious toleration with the Edict of Milan in AD 313, effectively lifting the ban on Christianity.

Thanks, but you expect me to take the time to address all those charges? Sorry, too lengthy.

Scripture does say much will be revealed later, so the fact there was an unfolding of more specific doctrines, a number of which you noted, should not cause you to panic or doubt. Unless you think the gospels were intended to be crystal clear on every theological argument.

Mary has revealed herself to the world in countless well-documented apparitions. In those heavenly moments she revealed greater teachings. The Mother of God has been horribly maligned by non-Catholics and pagans, alike. That alone is reason to realize some evil force is at work because she is of such great consolation to sinners as the Church teaches.

Purgatory is all over Scripture. I could cite 25 passages, but again, not about to take the time.
Matthew 5:23-26
"Therefore if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your offering there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and present your offering. Reconcile with your opponent at law while you are with him on the way, so that your opponent may not hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the officer, and you be thrown into prison. Truly I say to you, you will not be released until you have paid up the last penny.”

[Jesus is assuring us (“truly I say to you”) that we will pay (be imprisoned) for a portion our transgressions until we have paid the last penny if we do not forgive others or obey. The key word is UNTIL. It is clear that once we have paid for our sins, THEN we WILL be released from our prison. That is not Hell because Hell is eternal. This is not an earthly reference as many who are to be saved have died without fulfilling all the requirements this passage implies. This is referring to purgatory where you will be eventually released.]

As also in Scripture is Peter made the head of the Church, the pope, and his apostles the first bishops. The succession has never been broken.

The sacrament of penance clearly given to the ordained, not any believer who so feels worthy.

You are right about one thing, Church tradition (faith teachings) are not equal to Scripture. They are higher --- but in truth do not contradict the very books the Church deemed as inspired from above.

Have a nice day.

Charges? Since when are facts Charges?

I don't think the RCC is as bad as a lot of people do. There is a Biblical basis for purgatory and venial and mortal sin how ever they used that to monetize.

You know what is really funny? The Jews (of whom Jesus was one, and who the Christians took their religion from), don't have any real concept of hell or purgatory. Those 2 things are largely Christian inventions.

But then again, you can't control the people and get them to give you money unless you scare them with eternal damnation.

And by the way................shouldn't it be "damnation FOREVER" instead of "eternal damnation". I mean, if you're in an eternal state, there is no beginning or end, so therefore you are damned even before you are born. If you're in a forever state however, that is much different, because forever has a beginning point, eternal doesn't.

Besides............in John 3:16, it states "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life".

Ok, then... 'forever.'

Still hell is a mystery not meant for man to grasp this side of the grave. (and I would not even suggest we can understand "forever" in the realm of the eternal or God's mind.)

Even though not universally understood or taught, some Jewish teachings do deal with paradise, the nether world, even the concept of purgatory.

From Arguments Against Purgatory Considered by Kevin Tierney by Kevin Tierney

“The concept of purgatory arose long after the Apostles.” I’d agree with this statement, if we change long after to long before. Jews have always prayed the “Kaddish.” This prayer, which reaffirms faith in God despite the mourner's loss, was thought to hasten the process of purification. So to claim the doctrine was invented long after the Apostles is utterly false. Granted, they did not call it purgatory, but the basis is exactly the same. So the witness of this doctrine existed among the Jews long before the Apostles.

My personal belief? Well, it says in the Bible that Adam didn't start to "live" until God breathed the breath of life into him.

So..............in my belief, until the baby draws it's first breath, it's not really a person yet.

So, if it's not a person yet, it probably doesn't have a soul yet, so it is no harm no foul as far as that is concerned.

However.................many on here will vehemently disagree with what I said (maybe even you), because many of them believe that "life" begins at conception.

My belief is that it begins with the first breath, because that is how Adam got started, with God breathing the breath of life into him.

Then why are there specific instructions on how the priests should perform abortions?

Never said anything specific about abortions Bulldog. However, if you could, can you post the verses that specify your claim? I'd like to know them for future reference when I need them.

And..............like I said..............my belief is that you don't really start to "live" until you draw your first breath.

21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

I'm not so sure about how medically viable that procedure is, but the intent is unavoidable.

BTW Bulldog, what is your take on the OP's question? Do you think that a fetus has a soul, or does it have to wait until it's born and breathing to have one?
I have a video that I've posted on another thread that shows what happens when the sperm comes in contact with a fertile egg. It's under a microscope and when they touch it it looks like cloud lightening. That, according to scientists, is the moment of conception; when the egg is fertilized. Not when the baby takes its first breath. That's why I believe selective abortion is an abomination and a sin. Sorry 'bout that, Liberals.

Bioluminescence is produced by lots of different cell functions. Here is one example of a slice of mouse brain producing the effect. Does that mean the dead mouse brain just received a soul?

Gaybiker, please don't pontificate on religion. You just end up embarrassing yourself every, single time without exception. Plz stop.

If the aborted child does have a soul, then it is with Jesus for all eternity now.

What was the argument again? It's a good question 'Christians'. You can hear the clickity-click of wheels turning in their heads on how to parse this one so it upholds their belief in being anti-choice.

If aborted and miscarried fetuses go to hell for not knowing Jesus then God is a monster.

If aborted and miscarried fetuses go to heaven then the woman who gets the most abortions is a real hero. She sends many souls to heaven. These souls don't have to suffer in life with disease. Like God's other children, the angels, they would get paradise unearned.

Sick.

Yet God said to kill all the men, women, children, and even the animals. Was he punishing all of them or rewarding them?

God has been known to go on killing sprees but he has had his reasons.

The flood didn't happen. The flood story is a story with many meanings almost like a parable. There is also no evidence of a worldwide flood.

God is a just god and killing off the wicked is neither punishment or a reward. It's like pulling weeds in a garden. It's a messy job but somebody has to do it.

God may kill off the alt-righties some day.

Sick.

The flood didn't happen. The flood story is a story with many meanings almost like a parable. There is also no evidence of a worldwide flood.

God is a just god and killing off the wicked is neither punishment or a reward. It's like pulling weeds in a garden. It's a messy job but somebody has to do it.

You could be right, but only if you disregard every religious teacher ever.

Bioluminescence is produced by lots of different cell functions. Here is one example of a slice of mouse brain producing the effect. Does that mean the dead mouse brain just received a soul?

That was imaging. The spark caused by sperm touching the egg is the spark of life,The brighter the spark, the healthier the egg ans sperm.

Bright flash of light marks incredible moment life begins when sperm meets egg

Sick.

You could be right, but only if you disregard every religious teacher ever.

Religious teachers are not the Bible or the holy spirit. God's Word speaks to itself.

someone please explain to me where the multiple relevant scripture citations I posted that quite emphatically address this issue, went?

That was imaging. The spark caused by sperm touching the egg is the spark of life,The brighter the spark, the healthier the egg ans sperm.

From your link.

Scientists had seen the phenomenon occur in other animals but it is the first time is has been also shown to happen in humans.

Mouse eggs, as well as other mammals produce the same "zink" spark at the time of fertilization. It's a chemical reaction just like all the other hundreds of chemical reactions that occur constantly in our bodies. Does that mean mice receive a soul at fertilization? The human body produces light at other times as well.
Imaging of Ultraweak Spontaneous Photon Emission from Human Body Displaying Diurnal Rhythm

.............................Sorry, but I find your thread somewhat offensive. Firstly, it seems to me that obsession with an idea of "False Christians" speaks volumes for being a false Christian yourself as you are full of your ego and full of judgement. Secondly, having a vote on this topic is tacky. Thirdly, Mr. Trump is also a child of God, as is Mrs. Clinton, and your anti- Trump picture would offend Jesus, Trump, and others. Saying that you dislike someone or their behavior is different than "anti-C" which should be thought about very seriously and not thrown around carelessly. You are obviously very immature.

That's so cool! TY for posting....!

But, just because the sperm entered the egg/fertilized it, there is still a long path to making it to the uterus, and attaching itself to the uterus...which is when a Pregnancy begins...

not all fertilized eggs go on to become human life...

And even when a fertilized egg does attach, and so called pregnancy begins...not all zygotes become embryos, some times or with some women, they spontaneously abort, and sometimes they make it even farther along in their stage of development and then miscarriage occurs....

This may be the beginning, that chemical spark to life itself...but it doesn't mean a baby will come out of it, that a new person will be born, that a new baby, taking its first breath of life is a guarantee just because the sperm entered the egg...even if the mother to be wishes it to be, so very very much!!! I'm one of those unfortunate women...the hubby and me...

=========================================================
QUESTIONS for everyone...

why would God allow life to begin at conception, only to allow the new zygote/embryo, die a short time later?

And another thing, God said he 'formed' Adam(man) first, then God said he ''breathed life'' in to him...which could be symbolic for Adam (man) taking his first breath.... the breath of life....? And is God forming Adam symbolic for being formed in the womb, I dunno?

And how does one die, before they are even born, before that first breath of life? Kinda strange...

is the death in the womb, equal to the death of a new born or toddler who has taken it's first breath, is a frozen zygote in a test tube where that 'spark' took place, equal to the life of the newborn or toddler...?

If a place that stored frozen fertilized eggs was on fire and 20 adults were trapped inside and firemen came to the rescue, would they save the fertilized eggs before saving the trapped adult, breathing humans?

Isn't ''more value'' of sorts... always given to the person that's been BORN?

In a labor and delivery gone wrong, with the choice between mother or the baby to be....it's usually the mother that is saved...?

So is abortion really murder? When the embryo has not finished being formed yet? when the fetus is not even developed enough to take it's first breath of life? It is ''terminating a pregnancy''....and termination can mean killing I suppose....as in the movie, The Terminator....? But it also can simply mean ending, ending a pregnancy?

Fertilized eggs never attaching to my uterus.... or if attached never staying that way long, I never even thought or related them not attaching as some kind of killing.... Did I kill them because my uterus wouldn't let the egg attach?

If life starts at conception, when that spark takes place, is there equal VALUE to that fertilized egg as a born human being?

If so, why so? If not, why not?

Last edited:
...will God send miscarried or aborted fetuses to hell or Heaven?
I could have at least 25 plus children up there, if fertilized eggs are children in Heaven....?

Truly, we can only speculate...none of us truly knows....they are mysteries of faith...

They are not BORN yet, and if I am not mistaken, we are BORN with original sin, who's to say we ''had this sin'' BEFORE we were born and have taken our first breath, while still in the womb being formed?

I'd like to believe, they are in Heaven...see no reason why they would not be....

ah the fake catholic is here to set us straight. There are many scriptures that make it quite clear that God views us as whole souls before we even take form. I posted them. There are also scriptures that directly address how vile it is to twist or dismiss scripture to accommodate
the world, and to make sin acceptable.

Yes, unborn children go to heaven. If care has had 25 abortions, her 25 children are in heaven.

Value has nothing to do with whether or not we are human. Obviously YOU dont value life. That doesnt give you the right to kill it. I think you have no value. Does that mean you must cede to my desire that you die?

Laughing out loud.
Your interpretation is so laughable I'm not even going to interpretate it for you

Forum List

Back