DNC representative and DWS ally resigns over anti-Israel tirade...

I know, i mean dont you remember when that Tea Party head had to resign over some racist emails?

I love it when you people talk out of your asses like your shit doesn't stink.

No, I dont remember any Tea Party head resigning over anything. Mainly because the Tea party is not a party. Nor is it affiliated with the GOP.

I love it when people try to equate something totally off base in order to deflect attention from their own shortcomings.
you are lying, again and being rather bold in these lies Rabbi.

The tea party holds seats in our government. The word Party is in the title.
No i think you do remember and are just trying to make it look like it never happened to fit your narrative.

these are not even good lies Rabbi.

The truth isn't a lie, asshole. Of course with two brain cells one of them barely working like you have it might be hard to figure out. But there is no representative in Congress or elsewhere designated (NY-T). They are all either R or D, with a few I. I know the truth is a stranger to you, but shake hands and say howdy.

"A South Florida Democratic National Committee representative who engaged in an anti-Israel tirade over email had resigned from the post following outrage over her remarks.
"Evelyn Garcia, a Palm Beach County representative to the DNC and ally of its chair, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, was caught by the news website BizPacReview advocating for an end to the U.S.-Israel alliance and accusing Israel of war crimes."

http://freebeacon.com/dnc-rep-resigns-after-anti-israel-tirade/
Bless that woman! I'm getting so sick of people treating Israel like it's some sacred cow you can't say anything against, especially when they ARE GUILTY of war crimes.

She shouldn't of resigned. I wouldn't have. I tell all the Israeli kiss-asses, "Go fuck yourselves, you little jew-whores!" Not that I have anything against jews, it just sounded better than "Israeli-whores".

It's about time members of our US government started saying shit like this.

Wow a real anti-semite bigot in the democrat party.....I'm shocked, SHOCKED!

No, I dont remember any Tea Party head resigning over anything. Mainly because the Tea party is not a party. Nor is it affiliated with the GOP.

I love it when people try to equate something totally off base in order to deflect attention from their own shortcomings.

No i think you do remember and are just trying to make it look like it never happened to fit your narrative.

The truth isn't a lie, asshole. Of course with two brain cells one of them barely working like you have it might be hard to figure out. But there is no representative in Congress or elsewhere designated (NY-T). They are all either R or D, with a few I. I know the truth is a stranger to you, but shake hands and say howdy.

wow...thats some sad spin.....Keep trying

The truth is a spin? Really? Show me which rep in Congress or any elected position is identified as (T) rather than R or D.
You can't. Because you're a degenerate waste.

The truth is a spin? Really? Show me which rep in Congress or any elected position is identified as (T) rather than R or D.
You can't. Because you're a degenerate waste.
10 tea party candidates to watch - Kasie Hunt - POLITICO.com
Tea Party Candidates of the 2010 Midterm Election | Fox News
Tea Party Endorsed Candidates 2012 - Texas, Florida, Michigan and Tennessee

From the last link in the about section:
More importantly perhaps, the movement also provides a home for those concerned about the economic future of our country. Those who joined the movement for this reason were responsible for the overwhelming early success of the movement in changing the tenor in Washington. The movement's goal is redirecting governments whose actions differ substantially from our core principles through public scrutiny and support for “tea party” candidates. The federal government being the greatest offender received the most attention in 2010 when the tea party helped to elect some 100 “tea party” candidates to the United States House of Representatives.

So.....you have nothing.....Nothing.. And thats just one group in one state.

Link?

Name?

I didn't know the Tea Party had a head.

In other words, you're a lying liar crap weasel, as Michelle puts it...

they have many chapters across every state and none of them have a head. it is a common tactic for people like me to make up stories out of whole cloth in order to distract people from the fact that I am a lying crap weasel with no real power outside the basement where I'm maintained.

Its not a very good tactic. I'm abortion waste and nobody listens to me anyway?

As I thought.

Wipe your ass with that "anti-semite" rap! You say that about everybody who criticizes Israel, even if the criticism is valid. I have to admit, I've never seen a whole nation where there is not one set of balls to take responsibility for the things they do.

Israel does some pretty fucked up things and it has nothing to do with jew-hate!

The Democratic Party is rapidly becoming the go-to place for extreme left-wing views, including racist and anti-semitic ones.

interesting when your party has ron paul... the kkk, skinheads and neonazis.

but you can pretend anti-semitism only exists among the left.

Ron Paul is a good man.

I've never tried to take on his wingers. Are we really trying to have a political conversation here?

I like this man. He is real. Now maybe this man can't be President. But I like him because he is real.

Wipe your ass with that "anti-semite" rap! You say that about everybody who criticizes Israel, even if the criticism is valid. I have to admit, I've never seen a whole nation where there is not one set of balls to take responsibility for the things they do.

Israel does some pretty fucked up things and it has nothing to do with jew-hate!

Shall I post from your post? jew whores? go put that sheet back on their Francis

Boy oh boy I'm painting the back corner of my house. The old man who used to live here painted this whole house yellow.

It's like living like a stamen in a daffodil. I now am released.

Shall I post from your post? jew whores? go put that sheet back on their Francis

Ever seen me post like that?

Ever?

The Democratic Party is rapidly becoming the go-to place for extreme left-wing views, including racist and anti-semitic ones.

Such views are common among MARXISTS!

Obama attracts Marxists because Obama IS A GODDAMNED MARXIST!!!

Negroes should pay more attention to Colonel Allen West and less attention to our first "black" President.

Now to anyone else who is just beginning to read this thread has anyone ever on this board witness me ever being a racist?

Ever?

I know, i mean dont you remember when that Tea Party head had to resign over some racist emails?

I love it when you people talk out of your asses like your shit doesn't stink.

The Rabbi never lies

Now to anyone else who is just beginning to read this thread has anyone ever on this board witness me ever being a racist?

Ever?

Do you support Obama? No? Then you must be a racist!

I'm freaking screwed.

I love you to death. I admitted that I love Israelis and loved the Rabbi. I am soooooooooooooo toast.

yours.
td

Can you at least give me rep????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Rabbi never lies

LOL shut up, hahahahhaa

Forum List

Back