DNC representative and DWS ally resigns over anti-Israel tirade...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"A South Florida Democratic National Committee representative who engaged in an anti-Israel tirade over email had resigned from the post following outrage over her remarks.
"Evelyn Garcia, a Palm Beach County representative to the DNC and ally of its chair, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, was caught by the news website BizPacReview advocating for an end to the U.S.-Israel alliance and accusing Israel of war crimes."

http://freebeacon.com/dnc-rep-resigns-after-anti-israel-tirade/

The Democratic Party is rapidly becoming the go-to place for extreme left-wing views, including racist and anti-semitic ones.

The Democratic Party is rapidly becoming the go-to place for extreme left-wing views, including racist and anti-semitic ones.

interesting when your party has ron paul... the kkk, skinheads and neonazis.

but you can pretend anti-semitism only exists among the left.

Sorry Jillian, the kkk are democrats, and have always been democrats...you know Byrd, Truman and the democrats in west virginia who vote for a fellon over Obama

oh and the people who attack blacks that vote republican like Stacy Dash or Mia Love.....yep.....tons of racist "progressive" democrats......

Funny how when Dash voted for Obama in 2008, she didnt get this hate.....INTERESTING..........it's called projection and liberals are masters of it.

but you can pretend anti-semitism only exists among the left. you pretend to be a jewiss.

Now lets take it from there. Ron Paul is not a racist. Never has been. And I have learned much about this man. He is stellar.

The KKK were and are D's D's are the white pigs.

Whoa geeze I didn't put that right. Let me rearrange that. Dem's were the racists.

What demonination was Bull? What party did Bull belong to?

Last edited:

Did Ron Paul ever call Israel an "occupier"? WHich KKK member was elected to Congress? Oh yeah, that was Byrd, Democrat of W.V. How many neo-nazis are in the GOP? None? Which party is Cynthia McKinney associated with? Rev Wright? Al Sharpton? Which former president wrote a book blaming Israel? Yeah, JimmY Carter, grand old man of the Democrats. The list of Jew-haters in the Democratic Party goes on and on. And you're the fool for thinking the problem is the GOP.

the KKK came directly from the dems.

Skinheads are typically anarchists...if they vote, they vote progressive.

And oddly, the anti-semitics are primarily dem as well.

I know, i mean dont you remember when that Tea Party head had to resign over some racist emails?

I love it when you people talk out of your asses like your shit doesn't stink.

Link?

Name?

I didn't know the Tea Party had a head.

In other words, you're a lying liar crap weasel, as Michelle puts it...

I know, i mean dont you remember when that Tea Party head had to resign over some racist emails?

No, I dont remember any Tea Party head resigning over anything. Mainly because the Tea party is not a party. Nor is it affiliated with the GOP.

I love it when people try to equate something totally off base in order to deflect attention from their own shortcomings.

"A South Florida Democratic National Committee representative who engaged in an anti-Israel tirade over email had resigned from the post following outrage over her remarks.
"Evelyn Garcia, a Palm Beach County representative to the DNC and ally of its chair, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, was caught by the news website BizPacReview advocating for an end to the U.S.-Israel alliance and accusing Israel of war crimes."

Bless that woman! I'm getting so sick of people treating Israel like it's some sacred cow you can't say anything against, especially when they ARE GUILTY of war crimes.

She shouldn't of resigned. I wouldn't have. I tell all the Israeli kiss-asses, "Go fuck yourselves, you little jew-whores!" Not that I have anything against jews, it just sounded better than "Israeli-whores".

It's about time members of our US government started saying shit like this.

Bless that woman! I'm getting so sick of people treating Israel like it's some sacred cow you can't say anything against, especially when they ARE GUILTY of war crimes.

She shouldn't of resigned. I wouldn't have. I tell all the Israeli kiss-asses, "Go fuck yourselves, you little jew-whores!" Not that I have anything against jews, it just sounded better than "Israeli-whores".

It's about time members of our US government started saying shit like this.

You're a dumbshit. And a Democrat. But I repeat myself.

You do realize politics evolve and what was once mainstream isnt anymore.
Hey if this was 1960 you might have a valid point, but its 2012 and you don't.

Um no anarchists are not progressive and don't vote for Progressive policies. Why would they vote for more government if they are anarchists? You literally are too stupid for words.

No dems are not, but there is this push from people ( well your not really an actual person, more like a blob)like you who want to create this Dem-anti-Semite narrative. because they don't tow your party policy on Israel. Which we all know is mostly Biblical in nature.

I keep trying to tell you that democrats are not your friends but you won't listen.

No, I dont remember any Tea Party head resigning over anything. Mainly because the Tea party is not a party. Nor is it affiliated with the GOP.

I love it when people try to equate something totally off base in order to deflect attention from their own shortcomings.
you are lying, again and being rather bold in these lies Rabbi.

The tea party holds seats in our government. The word Party is in the title.
No i think you do remember and are just trying to make it look like it never happened to fit your narrative.

these are not even good lies Rabbi.

EDIT: Altering quotes by other members will not fly on this board.
-Joe

You don't say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link?

Name?

I didn't know the Tea Party had a head.

In other words, you're a lying liar crap weasel, as Michelle puts it...

they have many chapters across every state. this is a common tactic from people like you in order to distance yourself or pretend they have no real power in our government.

Its not a very good tactic at that even. anything else you want to try abortion waste?

Forum List

Back