DNC representative and DWS ally resigns over anti-Israel tirade...

The two horrible things this woman said?

That we should end the alliance with Israel and that some of Israel's leaders are guilty of war crimes.

The very fact we can't discuss these very sensible positions in an adult manner shows hom much of a testicular squeeze the Zionists have on our body politic.

Israel as an ally does us more harm than good, as it becomes more and more of an international pariah for it's apartheid policies. And, yes, some of it's leaders would be considered guilty of "War Crimes", except of course, War Crimes are only the winners punishing the losers.

Israel is our strongest ally in an area characterized by its hatred of America.

Only a stupid person would want to alienate them.

Cue joe.

Yeah! That's right...only an awesome ally like israel would attack an obvious US ship and try to blame Egypt and steal state secrets then demand the release of the spy!

The Democratic Party is rapidly becoming the go-to place for extreme left-wing views, including racist and anti-semitic ones.

interesting when your party has ron paul... the kkk, skinheads and neonazis.

but you can pretend anti-semitism only exists among the left.

This person was a representative of the DNC.

Dnc = ows

Funniest thing ever was a canuck version of ows.

My daughters kept giving me links to the fools in TO. :lmao: And I had the best of time watching the morons in the peg try to stay warm in November.

Even funnier was sending a Cabela's gift certificate to the organizer. Pink realtree. :D

Yeah, what did happen to that OWS? Boy, they sure disappeared. They were supposed to make so much noise and really shake this Election up. Where'd they all go? It looks like they were a Media/Democrat-invented 'Movement' after all.

They've migrated back to their winter shelters (aka *jail*)

This is a disturbing trend in the Democratic Party. Their Left nutters are now openly and proudly Antisemitic. Just look at their bizarre Convention for proof. I just don't understand why so many American Jews support the Democratic Party. It's time for them to wake up and realize their Party has dumped them.

What about Ron Paul? The media accused of him of being anti Semitic and anti Israel. Yet you claim to be a paulitician, that's funny :cool:

Such irony. Those in the Media who accused Ron Paul of being Antisemitic, are rabid Left Wing Democrats who are virulently Antisemitic themselves. Ron Paul is not Antisemetic. He supports cutting or eliminating all Foreign Aid. He has never singled Israel out. And that's the big difference between him and the rabid Left. The Left focuses all their attention on Israel when it comes to Foreign Aid. Either way, this is a disturbing trend in the Democratic Party. American Jews are nuts to continue supporting them.

Good grief, shut up. Yes, we've had problems with *that area* since the creation of Islam. Dumbass.

Good grief, shut up. Yes, we've had problems with *that area* since the creation of Islam. Dumbass.

Um, no, we haven't...

Not the United States, anyway.

Since the US wasn't around since the "creation of Islam", I'm not sure how we could have had problems that far back.

Now if you mean "Christianity" has had a problem with Islam, the problem is, a fight between two religions over whose sky pixie has a bigger dick isn't that important to me.

The Democratic Party is rapidly becoming the go-to place for extreme left-wing views, including racist and anti-semitic ones.

interesting when your party has ron paul... the kkk, skinheads and neonazis.

but you can pretend anti-semitism only exists among the left.

The KKK was started by democrats. sorry hon. but you iz wrong.

You can try all you want but blacks are smart enough to know which party is against them.

This is a disturbing trend in the Democratic Party. Their Left nutters are now openly and proudly Antisemitic. Just look at their bizarre Convention for proof. I just don't understand why so many American Jews support the Democratic Party. It's time for them to wake up and realize their Party has dumped them.

What about Ron Paul? The media accused of him of being anti Semitic and anti Israel. Yet you claim to be a paulitician, that's funny :cool:

Such irony. Those in the Media who accused Ron Paul of being Antisemitic, are rabid Left Wing Democrats who are virulently Antisemitic themselves. Ron Paul is not Antisemetic. He supports cutting or eliminating all Foreign Aid. He has never singled Israel out. And that's the big difference between him and the rabid Left. The Left focuses all their attention on Israel when it comes to Foreign Aid. Either way, this is a disturbing trend in the Democratic Party. American Jews are nuts to continue supporting them.

Okay than cut the aid fucker. That's what this thread is about.

Not gonna happen. Because Dipshits like you keep voting for the same ole same ole. So no change is going to happen. But regardless, Ron Paul is not like you rabid Left loons. He does not single Israel out as far as Foreign Aid goes. He is not Antisemitic. But you are.

Not gonna happen. Because Dipshits like you keep voting for the same ole same ole. So no change is going to happen. But regardless, Ron Paul is not like you rabid Left loons. He does not single Israel out as far as Foreign Aid goes. He is not Antisemitic. But you are.

Yes he did say he would end foreign aid to Israel. And your Republicans were the ones who threw him out and constantly spoke against him.

Yes he did say he would end foreign aid to Israel. And your Republicans were the ones who threw him out and constantly spoke against him.

Like i said, Ron Paul has never singled Israel out on Foreign Aid. He supports cutting or ending all Foreign Aid. It's you rabit Left Antisemites who obsess over cutting aid to Israel. He is not like you.

Like i said, Ron Paul has never singled Israel out on Foreign Aid. He supports cutting or ending all Foreign Aid. It's you rabit Left Antisemites who obsess over cutting aid to Israel. He is not like you.

STFU and quit bitching, he included Israel on that list. So he supports cutting all foreign aid. Including Israel's

STFU and quit bitching, he included Israel on that list. So he supports cutting all foreign aid. Including Israel's

Right, he's not a rabid Antisemite like you.

I'm not an anti Semite. You fucking bitch here's a quote from Ron Pual.

"(There are) tens of thousands of well-placed friends of Israel in all countries who are willing to work for the Mossad in their area of expertise."

"(There are) tens of thousands of well-placed friends of Israel in all countries who are willing to work for the Mossad in their area of expertise."

Yes you are. You're a silly bigot. Ron Paul is not like you.

Yes you are. You're a silly bigot. Ron Paul is not like you.

Deflection. I'm sure Jews are comfortable with Ron Paul. I'm sure they found that statement anti Semitic. That's exactly why he was invited to the RJC. And he says the Israeli lobbies have influence on washington. I don't disagree with that. But Israel and Jews do get upset at that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back