DNA takes it to a whole nother level!

Why not focus on one of the hundreds of murders in Chicago? Why this?
Because it fits the narrative - black on black, white on white or white on black crimes do not merit the same results as pushing a false narrative of the oppressed black man.

Why not focus on one of the hundreds of murders in Chicago? Why this?
Probably because a cop killing someone, lying about it, and getting away with it is actually sanctioned murder while the other murders are done by criminals.

Actually it isnt. If he did in fact lie about it, and a jury acquitted him then no murder is being sanctioned. What is being sanctioned is an attack on civil society.

But I am going to repeat my solution to the problem here. It is so easy I do not understand why it hsnt been tried. Pull all police from areas that do not want them. Mark the areas clearly on maps for decent people to avoid. Let them kill each other as much as they like inside those areas...steal rob and beat...without police interference.
White liberals should be provided transportation for free to these zones with no police violence.
Actually it is and shows the racism disease so many whites carry and that Einstein pointed out in whites.

Great pull all racist white cops and get some respectful cops in these areas. Do you have the credibility to make this happen or are you just talking shit?

I cannot get this done no. I am just a citizen. The government doesnt listen to me. here, on this chatboard, I am just giving a solution. Pull the cops. Cops who cant shoot criminals when needed are of no use to anyone.

But no I dont think pulling white cops is enough. Try again.

White liberals should be provided transportation for free to these zones with no police violence.
Actually it is and shows the racism disease so many whites carry and that Einstein pointed out in whites.

[/QUOTE]

Einstein was Jewish. What would he know about whites?

"ST. LOUIS -- Dozens of protesters faced off with police in riot gear in downtown St. Louis Friday after a judge acquitted former police officer Jason Stockley, who is white, was not guilty of first-degree murder in the 2011 death of 24-year-old Anthony Lamar Smith, a black man."

There it is people...the ONLY time criminals and perps are identified by race. Ever. It fits the narrative they are trying to paint.

Hey could anyone tell me what "take to the streets" means? I always see that when a black criminal gets justice. Does it mean looting? Arson? Assaults? Because I hve never seen a |"and they took to the streets" without those items.
Another euphemism?

Einstein was Jewish. What would he know about whites?[/QUOTE]
Alot since he is a white jew. However you dont have to be white to know whites have a disease called racism. Who would better know than the objects of their racism?

This Judge’s Excuses for Acquitting Jason Stockley of Murder Are Pathetic

In Judge Timothy J. Wilson’s 30-page ruling you can see the mental gymnastics that went into acquitting a man who said to his partner of Smith, “we’re killing this motherfucker, don’t you know,” minutes before killing him.

Stockley’s statement was not the only piece of evidence against him. Prosecutors alleged that he planted a gun that was found in Smith’s car. The evidence for this is that his DNA was found on the gun while Smith’s was not, he can be seen rifling through a bag in his police vehicle after the shooting, and he was seen returning to search Smith’s car before the gun appeared to him.

One of Stockley’s fellow officers at the time who arrived on the scene immediately after the shooting, Elijah Simpson, had testified that he didn’t see a gun in the vehicle when he lifted up the airbag and looked in the car. Simpson also testified that it was strange that Stockley was allowed to go back and forth between his own car and the scene of the shooting, and that Stockley was the only officer to remove his gloves during evidence gathering. (This was how Stockley's defense team says the gun was contaminated with his DNA. The prosecution says he removed the gloves on purpose to have that excuse.)

-----------------------------------------

When they check a gun for DNA, they not only check the handle, but also the barrel, the bullet chamber, the trigger and any seams in the gun. If you carry the gun in your pocket, sweat, which carries DNA could get all over the gun. You're hands are greasy, loading the chamber could add more DNA. I don't think you can own and handle a gun and not have your DNA on it.

The defense for the police officer is saying that just by picking up the gun, the officer's DNA got on the gun, but the guy who owned, loaded, and carried the gun left none? Even if ignored, DNA evidence is important.

Well, unlike you, I actually read the judges decision. That article, written by Jeremy Stahl (Stahl...Stahl...what kind of name is Stahl I wonder?) shows he didn't read it either.

The judges writings are lucid and reflect a respect for law and civil society. A cop, after being rammed twice by a black thug, pursued said black thug at 87 MPH through city streets. The car was "nudged" off the road as it attempted to enter one-way traffic the wrong way. This black thug was asking to be stopped with lethal force. He should have been shot when he passed 80 mph on a city street.

Neither here nor there. As the judge says (and as all decent people know) the burden of proof is on the state. You had a lone cop...a working man...with the whole force of the government and media arrayed against him. But he was and is innocent unless somebody proves otherwise.
And the state, even with its enormous resources and its desire to crush this individual in order to avoid riots, failed to prove its case.

No expert mentioned a "kill shot" except one, Dr Norfleet the medical examiner, who stated he could NOT determine the kill shot.
No witness saw the gun planted. Several witnesses saw both cops leap back in surprise in unison before the shots were fired.
No witness could see inside the car.
The judge mentions that there is no video evidence of a gun being planted though there is video of the entire incident.
There were a total of six cops there and none saw any evidence of a plant.
What the experts did mention was a shot to the lower left flank indicating the black thug was reaching for something.

The lack of DNA, according to the only two DNA witnesses called, can only be described as "no DNA" not "never touched". (Mrs Kwiatkowski and Dr Preiter). Both stated that lack of DNA is not in any way shape or form an indication that the black heroin dealer never touched the gun. In other words lack of DNA is not evidence of anything at all. Nothing. Zilch.
We know the cop touched the gun, gripped it tightly, and ejected the clip. Not surprising to find his DNA.

But oy vey...the lies Jeremy Stahjl told that convinced you. Some were outright lies and some lies of omission. Such as (not an exhaustive list mind you).

"Wilson characterized this as a long period of time and accepted as fact the defense's argument that all five shots were fired at once"

Every witness did as well. As did the video tape. So what else was he supposed to do? There was no evidence to contravene the defense statement of fact.

"Stockley’s statement was not the only piece of evidence against him. Prosecutors alleged that he planted a gun that was found in Smith’s car. The evidence for this is that his DNA was found on the gun while Smith’s was not..."

Asked and answered above. Lack of DNA is only evidence of lack of DNA. Nothing else. Prosecutors "alleging" is not evidence. Sorry. Mr (((stahl))) lies here with his "the evidence for this..." statement.

"This testimony from a fellow officer was not enough for Wilson, because Simpson didn’t directly see Stockley actually physically plant the gun:"

LOL. Not quite. How about "didnt see, didint imply, didnt say, didnt hint, didnt indicate, didnt claim" that Stockley planted a gun? You see how these people play with words? He could just as easily have said "DOTR didnt directly see Stockley actually physically plant the gun." It is true I didnt but is that evidence? Dont think so.
All Elijah Simpson, testified to was that he saw no gun under the airbag. Look it up. He also didnt see a gun behind a wheel, in a tree or sitting on the street. Nor was it claimed the gun was "under the airbag". The testimony was that it was retrieved from "between the seats".

"It’s inconceivable to Wilson that the gun was not visible in the limited available cellphone footage, or hidden elsewhere on Stockley’s person than one of the places he enumerates."

Actually no it wasnt. But that a gun not shown in the video footage which caught the officer in motion, not seen by witnesses "could" have been hidden somewhere is NOT EVIDENCE you silly cretin. That the judge could "conceive" of it would he of no evidentiary value whatsoever.

These people are dangerous. They do not share our culture or our respect for law and order and fairness of trial. They cannot grasp "beyond a reasonable doubt" or they choose to ignore it. Either way they are a danger to us all.
The only thing they accept are that a mob gathered with signs that said "murderer". Mob rule.

Alot since he is a white jew. However you dont have to be white to know whites have a disease called racism. Who would better know than the objects of their racism?

LOL. So Einstein was the "object of their racism"?

The claim he planted the firearm goes up in smoke when the Judge notes it was IMPOSSIBLE with all the video evidence for the cop to carry the firearm from the cop car to the other vehicle.

Impossible?

"Simpson (his partner) also testified that it was strange that Stockley was allowed to go back and forth between his own car and the scene of the shooting, and that Stockley was the only officer to remove his gloves during evidence gathering. (This was how Stockley's defense team says the gun was contaminated with his DNA)"
All the VIDEO evidence PROVES no firearm was carried to the car. Not just cop video but bystander video. It was physically IMPOSSIBLE to hide the firearm to get it there dumb fuck.
A video cant see under someones clothes unless it has xray vision. The video didnt prove shit. Do you think he carried it out in the open so everyone could see him planting it?

Please explain why the gun had Stokelys DNA on it but the person that supposedly had the gun didnt leave any DNA?
Look STUPID the video shows clearly he has no firearm under his shirt and it would not fit in a pocket, perhaps if you were not so fucking stupid you would know these things, the Judge sure did. Because the cop disarmed and unloaded the weapon retard.

Alot since he is a white jew. However you dont have to be white to know whites have a disease called racism. Who would better know than the objects of their racism?[/QUOTE]
What explains your racism?

LOL. So Einstein was the "object of their racism"?
Yes. But I was pointing out you didnt have to be white to know whites were racist.

What explains your racism?[/QUOTE]
I have no explanation for white racism except they feel inferior and as such they try to hold down the people they feel are superior.

I have no explanation for white racism except they feel inferior and as such they try to hold down the people they feel are superior.[/QUOTE]
And again RETARD, why are YOU racist?

I have no explanation for white racism except they feel inferior and as such they try to hold down the people they feel are superior.
And again RETARD, why are YOU racist?[/QUOTE]
When did you as me why I was racist? What do you mean "again"?

When did you as me why I was racist? What do you mean "again"?[/QUOTE]
So you must be a public school graduate you can not even read English well enough to tell when asked a question.

You would think these niggas would be happy that a drug dealer is dead

When did you as me why I was racist? What do you mean "again"?
So you must be a public school graduate you can not even read English well enough to tell when asked a question.[/QUOTE]
You asked me to explain my racism. I cant have racism because I dont control the system. Obviously you were talking about whites then.

Like the boy who cried wolf, Ascepias is the boy who cries racism

Another, unjustly, accused officer goes free.

and the left proves, once again, that they don't want justice, they want revenge.

they want to revenge a career criminal. Every time they pick the side of the criminal, w/o exception.

Forum List

Back