DNA takes it to a whole nother level!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
This Judge’s Excuses for Acquitting Jason Stockley of Murder Are Pathetic

In Judge Timothy J. Wilson’s 30-page ruling you can see the mental gymnastics that went into acquitting a man who said to his partner of Smith, “we’re killing this motherfucker, don’t you know,” minutes before killing him.

Stockley’s statement was not the only piece of evidence against him. Prosecutors alleged that he planted a gun that was found in Smith’s car. The evidence for this is that his DNA was found on the gun while Smith’s was not, he can be seen rifling through a bag in his police vehicle after the shooting, and he was seen returning to search Smith’s car before the gun appeared to him.

One of Stockley’s fellow officers at the time who arrived on the scene immediately after the shooting, Elijah Simpson, had testified that he didn’t see a gun in the vehicle when he lifted up the airbag and looked in the car. Simpson also testified that it was strange that Stockley was allowed to go back and forth between his own car and the scene of the shooting, and that Stockley was the only officer to remove his gloves during evidence gathering. (This was how Stockley's defense team says the gun was contaminated with his DNA. The prosecution says he removed the gloves on purpose to have that excuse.)

-----------------------------------------

When they check a gun for DNA, they not only check the handle, but also the barrel, the bullet chamber, the trigger and any seams in the gun. If you carry the gun in your pocket, sweat, which carries DNA could get all over the gun. You're hands are greasy, loading the chamber could add more DNA. I don't think you can own and handle a gun and not have your DNA on it.

The defense for the police officer is saying that just by picking up the gun, the officer's DNA got on the gun, but the guy who owned, loaded, and carried the gun left none? Even if ignored, DNA evidence is important.

What gave me pause is that there was 15 seconds that the police officer called out instructions before shooting. Count that time out. It's a long time where if he had committed to kill the perp, he wouldn't have given him a chance to respond.

Why not focus on one of the hundreds of murders in Chicago? Why this?
Probably because a cop killing someone, lying about it, and getting away with it is actually sanctioned murder while the other murders are done by criminals.

Actually it isnt. If he did in fact lie about it, and a jury acquitted him then no murder is being sanctioned. What is being sanctioned is an attack on civil society.

But I am going to repeat my solution to the problem here. It is so easy I do not understand why it hsnt been tried. Pull all police from areas that do not want them. Mark the areas clearly on maps for decent people to avoid. Let them kill each other as much as they like inside those areas...steal rob and beat...without police interference.
White liberals should be provided transportation for free to these zones with no police violence.

Probably because a cop killing someone, lying about it, and getting away with it is actually sanctioned murder while the other murders are done by criminals.

Actually it isnt. If he did in fact lie about it, and a jury acquitted him then no murder is being sanctioned. What is being sanctioned is an attack on civil society.

But I am going to repeat my solution to the problem here. It is so easy I do not understand why it hsnt been tried. Pull all police from areas that do not want them. Mark the areas clearly on maps for decent people to avoid. Let them kill each other as much as they like inside those areas...steal rob and beat...without police interference.
White liberals should be provided transportation for free to these zones with no police violence.
Actually it is and shows the racism disease so many whites carry and that Einstein pointed out in whites.

Great pull all racist white cops and get some respectful cops in these areas. Do you have the credibility to make this happen or are you just talking shit?

He was just another low down dirty drug dealing nigga, fuck him

In this particular case-----it seems to me-----that the cop is innocent
No offense meant but youve already shown me on several occasions you are not that bright so what it seems to you doesn't register as something worthy of lending credibility to.

“we’re killing this motherfucker, don’t you know,”

"Simpson (his partner) also testified that it was strange that Stockley was allowed to go back and forth between his own car and the scene of the shooting, and that Stockley was the only officer to remove his gloves during evidence gathering. (This was how Stockley's defense team says the gun was contaminated with his DNA"

Last edited:
The claim he planted the firearm goes up in smoke when the Judge notes it was IMPOSSIBLE with all the video evidence for the cop to carry the firearm from the cop car to the other vehicle.

No offense meant but youve already shown me on several occasions you are not that bright so what it seems to you doesn't register as something worthy of lending credibility to.

In fact, butterfly-----it is my opinion that you do mean to offend. Furthermore, your statement "you are not that bright" is offensive
I have a life long experience in determining 'credibility' My opinion is that you exhibit no credibility because you have
revealed yourself as being agenda driven.

In fact, butterfly-----it is my opinion that you do mean to offend. Furthermore, your statement "you are not that bright" is offensive
I have a life long experience in determining 'credibility' My opinion is that you exhibit no credibility because you have
revealed yourself as being agenda driven.

You mean agenda driven like this?

“we’re killing this motherfucker, don’t you know,”

"Simpson (his partner) also testified that it was strange that Stockley was allowed to go back and forth between his own car and the scene of the shooting, and that Stockley was the only officer to remove his gloves during evidence gathering. (This was how Stockley's defense team says the gun was contaminated with his DNA)"

The claim he planted the firearm goes up in smoke when the Judge notes it was IMPOSSIBLE with all the video evidence for the cop to carry the firearm from the cop car to the other vehicle.

Impossible?

"Simpson (his partner) also testified that it was strange that Stockley was allowed to go back and forth between his own car and the scene of the shooting, and that Stockley was the only officer to remove his gloves during evidence gathering. (This was how Stockley's defense team says the gun was contaminated with his DNA)"

Drug dealers are hero's in the black communities

That's why the blacks is mad

Impossible?

All the VIDEO evidence PROVES no firearm was carried to the car. Not just cop video but bystander video. It was physically IMPOSSIBLE to hide the firearm to get it there dumb fuck.

Impossible?

All the VIDEO evidence PROVES no firearm was carried to the car. Not just cop video but bystander video. It was physically IMPOSSIBLE to hide the firearm to get it there dumb fuck.
A video cant see under someones clothes unless it has xray vision. The video didnt prove shit. Do you think he carried it out in the open so everyone could see him planting it?

Please explain why the gun had Stokelys DNA on it but the person that supposedly had the gun didnt leave any DNA?

Forum List

Back