DNA links prove Jews are a ‘race,' says genetics expert

Looks like he wants to avoid the question.
Your question was answered to a far greater extent than just a simple Yes or No. :cool:

It was clear you avoided the questions. The questions were are Arabs still mad at the descendants of Jacob because esau sold his birth-right ?
Clearly you do Not know your Bible.

The Bible explicitly says that the division between arabs an jews started with the two son's of Abraham; Isaac, father of the jews; and Ishmael, father of the arabs.

Plus, the O.T. gives a complete listing of both son's descendants and their tribes.

Thus, Jacob and Esau have absolutely ZERO to do with the arabs according to the Bible.

Man, I really dislike having to teach Christian's what their Bible says. :doubt:

Your question was answered to a far greater extent than just a simple Yes or No. :cool:

It was clear you avoided the questions. The questions were are Arabs still mad at the descendants of Jacob because esau sold his birth-right ?

The Bible explicitly says that the division between arabs an jews started with the two son's of Abraham; Isaac, father of the jews; and Ishmael, father of the arabs.

Plus, the O.T. gives a complete listing of both son's descendants and their tribes.

Thus, Jacob and Esau have absolutely ZERO to do with the arabs according to the Bible.

Man, I really dislike having to teach Christian's what their Bible says. :doubt:

I know what the Bible says. Where is the part about Islam and Mohammed?

Scattered throughout both the O.T. and N.T.

But don't expect me to teach you your Bible also.

Because there are just too many verses to show you; and I don't have the time to educate you.

So just look them up yourself; there are plenty. :cool:

Last edited:

Because there are just too many verses to show you; and I don't have the time to educate you.

And you can't give us one verse that speaks of Islam or Mohammed. LOL. You're quite the bible teacher.

There you have it, folks. Islam needs ignorance to thrive.

And you can't give us one verse that speaks of Islam or Mohammed. LOL. You're quite the bible teacher.
OK, I will throw you a bone just to shut you up.

So here is one verse out of hundreds; the rest you will have to look up yourself.

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto you, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him"

This verse clearly speaks of Muhammad. :cool:

So here is one verse out of hundreds; the rest you will have to look up yourself.

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto you, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him"

How do you know?

No I do, I just didn't think to go back to Abraham. The conflict does seem to arrise from Abraham between Isaac and Ishmael.

No I do, I just didn't think to go back to Abraham. The conflict does seem to arrise from Abraham between Isaac and Ishmael.

Paul writes about it in Galatians, the spirit (Isaac) and the flesh (Ishmael). Quite interesting. Islam is a false cultic religion and has nothing at all to do with The Living God.

Deuteronomy 18:18

No it don't, that is speaking of the good prophet Christ. This is the typical response from muslims,sorry but that was not about the so called prophet Muhammad ,that God would raise from the line of Isaac.

Paul writes about it in Galatians, the spirit (Isaac) and the flesh (Ishmael). Quite interesting. Islam is a false cultic religion and has nothing at all to do with The Living God.

Agreed.

Here is a site that breaks it down and produces the prophecy concerning muslims hatred for the Jews.

The Roots of the Israeli-Arab Conflict

Deuteronomy 18:18

No it don't, that is speaking of the good prophet Christ. This is the typical response from muslims,sorry but that was not about the so called prophet Muhammad ,that God would raise from the line of Isaac.

Yes, that is correct. Ignorance is the life blood of Islam.

Here is a site that breaks it down and produces the prophecy concerning muslims hatred for the Jews.

The Roots of the Israeli-Arab Conflict
Decent read.
"Allah is the name that has been derived from the ancient Babylonian moon-god Il-yah, or Sin, and the teachings of this infamous god are diametrically opposed to the teachings of the God that called Abraham to the Promised Land."

And the " nation" of Israel (IsNtReal) comes from ISis,RAh and El. It too was "created"......like Easter(Esther-Estar)was .
Let's not forget the holy pass-over when the sun passes over the equator and the brain dead sit in a field waiting for the sun(Son-) to rise so they can worship it.
Let's also acknowledge the fact that the Son(sun) dies and quits moving at all for three daze out of duh year.Yep.Stone dead. It rises one degree on......ya ready ? Dec 25 ! Yayyyyyy! Gods sun(Son)-The Light of the world, comes back to save humanity so that none shall truly die !
Any questions ? ( credits go to Jordan Maxwell)

You didn't answer my question. How do you know Deurteronomy 18:18 is speaking of islam and Mohammed?
#1) You asked for "one" verse and I supplied it.

#2) I told you that I was NOT going to teach you your own Bible.

#3) It's up to you to do your own research; not me.

#4) Ask a thousand times; and you will be ignored a thousand times.

#5) That is all. You are dismissed. :cool:

Forum List

Back