DJs Make Racist Prank Call to Obama Elementary

Rick

Rookie
Apr 17, 2010
A morning show guy around here locally made a "prank call" to Barack Obama Elementary school. I find this whole thing to be rather racist. Am I over reacting here? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_lx0LaQJzM&feature=channel"]Is this what passes for "comedy" nowadays??[/ame]

I don 't know it had some funny parts. Namely how serious the woman took him. Racist though? No

There's a "Barack Obama Elementary School"? :lol:

Yeah we used to wait until they left office to name schools after them.

How ever Saddam like lol.

Whats next every major Highway in the US being called the Obama expressway?

lol

Oh and to the OP, No there is NO racism in that call. Stupid maybe, Rude Sure, but not racist.

If you truly see racism there you are part of the problem.

Just waiting for a right leaning town to follow San Fran's lead and name a sewage treatment plant after the prez. Just hope the town has a lot of mexican restaurants. :D

A morning show guy around here locally made a "prank call" to Barack Obama Elementary school. I find this whole thing to be rather racist. Am I over reacting here? Is this what passes for "comedy" nowadays??

I have to say...that was pretty funny. I'm into accents and getting especially funny characters, and the dude got the character of an ignorant thug with a little bit of information/knowledge pretty down packed. LOL!!!

Forum List

Back