Divided Moon can Unite the World

One end jew propaganda against muslim that they are bad and on the other end react as a bad muslim in muslim dress.

I like the way Muslims dress ...

post-841600-1441861063_thumb.jpg
are you serious, I thought may be like otherwise.

Deadly serious, you don't like her clothes?

I willingly be leave you.

But, I'll never believe you.
Thanks for the comments that is exactly Islam is no one especial in this world because Prophet Mohammed PBUH is the last Prophet means He PBUH the last especial human being is. Only Jesus PBUH will come to complete His PBUH life, means we all equal common human being.

Muhummad of mecca was a thief, rapist and murderer. The system of "law" based on putative
details of his life and words -----is supremacist, barbaric and genocidal

No paid agent please

how much do you get paid? you would get more if you would take a sharp knife,
take a walk near a synagogue -----and grab either an infant or a little old lady and
SLIT A THROAT FOR ALLAH (<<<<<disclaimer---NOT ADVICE----just a rhetorical
albeit TRUE statement)
The way you talk, its tell us that how trouble maker you are. That is how jew actually are, "terrorist" calling themselves muslim. One end jew propaganda against muslim that they are bad and on the other end react as a bad muslim in muslim dress. And people think muslim are bad people, while in fact they are jew.

really? you ran into a jew who PRETENDED to be a muslim? ------You should see
a neurologist and lay off the Khat

Thanks for the comments that is exactly Islam is no one especial in this world because Prophet Mohammed PBUH is the last Prophet means He PBUH the last especial human being is. Only Jesus PBUH will come to complete His PBUH life, means we all equal common human being.

Muhummad of mecca was a thief, rapist and murderer. The system of "law" based on putative

No paid agent please

take a walk near a synagogue -----and grab either an infant or a little old lady and
albeit TRUE statement)
The way you talk, its tell us that how trouble maker you are. That is how jew actually are, "terrorist" calling themselves muslim. One end jew propaganda against muslim that they are bad and on the other end react as a bad muslim in muslim dress. And people think muslim are bad people, while in fact they are jew.

Paid propagandist go and earn better life

No paid agent please

albeit TRUE statement)

Pimp----stay as you are, but keep it in Teheran

No paid agent please

albeit TRUE statement)

Race of Pimp----why do you think that you very clever. You are stupid propagandist who earning by spreading lies, shame on you. Ask to any one about you are thousands post, mostly people will tell that you talk shit.
I will advise to FORUM management that they should keep the forum clean from you who just spreading playing propaganda roll.
Only amateur poster reply, can't you understand it.

albeit TRUE statement)

Race of Pimp----why do you think that you very clever. You are stupid propagandist who earning by spreading lies, shame on you. Ask to any one about you are thousands post, mostly people will tell that you talk shit.
I will advise to FORUM management that they should keep the forum clean from you who just spreading playing propaganda roll.

what is the "lie"?

what is the "lie"?
Even though I asked for amateur post means I want to keep people like you away.
Your 62000 posts are full of lies, shitty comments and its explain your paid agent spreading lies. I will say you are the who is terrorist and spreading the trouble around.

what is the "lie"?
Your 62000 posts are full of lies, shitty comments and its explain your paid agent spreading lies. I will say you are the who is terrorist and spreading the trouble around.

rehmami what is your mother tongue?

I am fascinated

what is the "lie"?

irosie91 what is your gender body ?

I am fascinated
no paid propagandist or paid agent. I hope there should be some kind of rule to stop these paid agent on this forum. Please somebody should tell me, if there is any rule.

what is the "lie"?

I am fascinated
no paid propagandist or paid agent. I hope there should be some kind of rule to stop these paid agent on this forum. Please somebody should tell me, if there is any rule.

how much are you being paid and who is paying you? IF someone pays you-----
that person is a fool. Your posts are worthless and idiotic

what is the "lie"?

I am fascinated

Look I am not interested who ever you are. second 62000 posts of yours is proof of nonsense from you.
Secrete of divided moon proof berried some where in NASA or ROSCOSMOS record room. And unite the world.

what is the "lie"?

I am fascinated

Look I am not interested who ever you are. second 62000 posts of yours is proof of nonsense from you.
Secrete of divided moon proof berried some where in NASA or ROSCOSMOS record room. And unite the world.

sure----UNITE THE WORLD in the stink and filth of islam

I am fascinated

sure----UNITE THE WORLD in the stink and filth of islam
don't you think jew are stink or they don't give shit or fad and as I said it is not muslim who are filthy it is jew who pretending as muslim under cover. don't you think their population should be at least 100 million not 13 million only as their counter part african,chinese and indian are over billion in 5000 years.

Al
Prediction in Al-Quran about 80% has proved by science.
This is the website name, "Secret of Quran Miracles" you can check yourselves.
And moon is beyond imagination miracle and this the reason NASA / ROSCOSMOS gave up the moon for 50 years and change the direction from moon to mars. I am sure if some one check the NASA FILE OR ROSCOSMOS FILE they will find the truth. Anyway now china india Isa are going to moon people will know the truth.

This thread is BONKERS!!!
Ask your self why NASA and ROSCOSMOS didn't visit moon again, in last 50 years. Because they find out truth that moon is divided.
Please this site too The "Secret of Quran Miracles" 80% proved by the science.

The advantage of the united World. One race One religion one language one law for all.
Please seek the truth about the divided moon.
And Please see the "Secret of Quran Miracles" site which tell us that 80% prediction by Al-Quran proved by science and recently NASA accept it too.

don't you think jew are stink or they don't give shit or fad and as I said it is not muslim who are filthy it is jew who pretending as muslim under cover. don't you think their population should be at least 100 million not 13 million only as their counter part african,chinese and indian are over billion in 5000 years.

Did you happen to keep the receipts for your English lessons?

I only ask because I fully support your request for a refund.

If people ever do know the truth, they will see that every religion that constrains 'God' to certain man-made tenets is false.

Did you happen to keep the receipts for your English lessons?

I only ask because I fully support your request for a refund.
Why; you don't have answer, facts I am telling you.
This is serious problem jew has that they are special race and because of it they known around the world racist.
And they have problem to adjust with mankind. Because they think rest of the mankind is untouchable.
Please focus on your or jew mental issue instead.

Forum List

Back