Divided Moon can Unite the World

The moon IS divided, the dark side has all RUSSIAN NAMES!!!!!! But they hate mooselimbs also. So... WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING POINT?
The "point" seems to be that if everyone would just give up and think the same way, there would be peace. A simple formula that is true.
Impossible, but true.
True, if everyone thought like me there would be peace in the world.

If everyone was like you, obsessed with gay Jesus, anal sex, cum dribbles and kangaroos?

I don't know about peace in the world, but it does sound like more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
You're just jealous because my world would be cooler than yours.
Both of you can take some consolation in the physics proposition of near infinite realms wherein almost everything occurs; you may each have a world somewhere.

The moon IS divided, the dark side has all RUSSIAN NAMES!!!!!! But they hate mooselimbs also. So... WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING POINT?
The "point" seems to be that if everyone would just give up and think the same way, there would be peace. A simple formula that is true.
Impossible, but true.

If everyone was like you, obsessed with gay Jesus, anal sex, cum dribbles and kangaroos?

I don't know about peace in the world, but it does sound like more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
Both of you can take some consolation in the physics proposition of near infinite realms wherein almost everything occurs; you may each have a world somewhere.

Of course you, er, they are right! I checked the math.

It is written that God created heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, each with many levels, many dwelling places. Some are like mansions, some like abandoned buildings. Some are immune to the elements, some are like a cardboard box.

Some creatures come across a garbage dump and say, PU, and then find a better place to settle, a more suitable place to dwell above the trash smoldering in the valley where trees grow fruit, pure waters flow, and flowers perfume the air.. Some creatures come upon the same smelly dump, burrow in, build a nest, stop searching, praise the Lord, and think they have found paradise, an endless bounty of rotting flesh to eat, broken bones to gnaw on, and tons of really cool stuff that doesn't work coming down from the sky like trash discarded daily by more highly evolved and intelligent beings living up there somewhere, the schmucks.

Thats life!

To each his own and all that...I'm all for it! I looked around and saw that it was good, very good.

Last edited:
Impossible, but true.

Of course you, er, they are right! I checked the math.

It is written that God created heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, each with many levels, many dwelling places. Some are like mansions, some like abandoned buildings. Some are immune to the elements, some are like a cardboard box.

Some creatures come across a garbage dump and say, PU, and then find a better place to settle, a more suitable place to dwell above the trash smoldering in the valley where trees grow fruit, pure waters flow, and flowers perfume the air.. Some creatures come upon the same smelly dump, burrow in, build a nest, stop searching, praise the Lord, and think they have found paradise, an endless bounty of rotting flesh to eat, broken bones to gnaw on, and tons of really cool stuff that doesn't work coming down from the sky like trash discarded daily by more highly evolved and intelligent beings living up there somewhere, the schmucks.

Thats life!

To each his own and all that...I'm all for it! I looked around and saw that it was good, very good.
Are you trying to be funny or do you actually go through life spouting nonsense non-stop?

If you know that moon is divided then you should know who did it too or otherwise......

Impossible, but true.
That is exactly Divided Moon will do because it is a Miracle of Mohammed PBUH bring the people one way if we implement it honestly.

There is no other way to united the world and mankind need something beyond their imagination and divided moon is only way to unite the mankind.

Please guys look into this divided moon issue as one scientist said moon is shrink bit/expand bit second scientist claim moon have quake and Apollo missions revealed that moon had 3 hours long quake.
It confirm that moon is divided.

Last edited:
Just last week I was watching YouTube tv "bruce sees all" and Moon was shaking. I asked Bruce that did your machine is shaking and he said no Moon is shaking.
In my opinion, Moon is shaking because of split it is unbalance.

Divided Moon split line visible in this Photo.
368637main_hadley-rille_0.jpg

Photo: Nasa, GoogleMoon [36]

Tuesday, June 18, 2013
19 Proofs of Moon Splitting - A Miracle of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Moon Splitting (19 Proofs) -A Miracle of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Among many miracles of Prophet Mohammad (peace and blessings be upon him-salla Allahu alayhe wa sallam) one is splitting of the moon. It was Narrated by Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him): “The people of Mecca asked Allah’s Apostle to show them a miracle. So he showed them the moon split in two halves between which they saw the Hiram’ mountain. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Merits of the Helpers in Madinah (Ansaar), Volume 5, Book 58, Number 208)”

Although it was a miracle for the eyes to see but still this fact can be proved in number of ways today:

PART TWO
Although it was a miracle for the eyes to see but still this fact can be proved in number of ways today:
1) Scientific evidence from NASA photos and NASA Space Scientists interviews.
2) Kalki Purana Prophecy "Kalki will split the moon" & Recorded Historical Events in Hind ( Cheraman Perumal , the king of Kodungallur, Kerala, India far place from Arabia
3) Bhavishya Purana - Raja Bhoj, the Indian king of Dhar in Madhya Pradesh
4) Prophesised in Sacred Hindu Scriptures Bhavish Puran - Raja Bhoj saw Moon split
5) Prophesised in Sacred Hindu scriptures - Kalki Puran - Kalki will split the moon
6) Moon Split Mentioned in the Quran (Last Testament from God)
7) Authentic Hadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and recorded history in Arabia
8) A Prophet Like Moses (Deuteronomy 18:18) Like Moses (PBUH) splitted the red sea with the permission of Allah Allmighty so did Muhammad (PBUH) splitted the moon with the permission of ALLAH Allmighty Neurotherapy-of-Christian-Brain: Bible Prophecies of Muhammad (Peace and blessings of ALLAH be on him)
9) The moon shall be confounded -Prophesy in Isaiah 24:23 about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
10) Name of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) appeared on the moon
11) Following the legacy of Abraham (PBUH) - Broke ALL idols
12) Lapetus Saturn's moon split into two
13) The Mayans recorded the miracle and also a broad sweeping change of the calendars of Copan, China and Babylon
14) In China - An old building written on it that it was built in the year in which a great heavenly event has occured and it was splitting of the moon in two halves.
15) Ancient Persian Calendar year 1 itself begins with the event of moon split
16) Persian and Madrid Manuscript records
17) Moon Split in China and famous Chinese tradition of Moon cakes split in half before eating
18) The Moon Split in Maya (America)
19) Baba Ratan of Bhatinda in Punjab India Witnessed Moon Splitting miracle of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Christian and Muslim are waiting for Jesus PBUH but heading in different direction.
But same time in Christianity have disagreement half christian are not waiting for Jesus PBUH.
As God and Jesus PBUH in Bible/old testament are not calling Christian to the follower of Jesus PBUH.
If this is the case then I will say christian should called themselves Muslim.
As God and Mohammed PBUH are saying in Al-Quran that Jesus PBUH will come as a Muslim.

I will request to Christian specially that please check the miracle of moon by Prophet Mohammed PBUH and correct your path. As Al-Quran is saying that Jesus PBUH is coming as Muslim.

And Science already proved 80% of Al-Quran that Al-Quran is revelation of God.

I will request to christian specially because we are waiting for the Jesus PBUH and generally to all religion that please check out the Miracle of MOon by Mohammed PBUH as it is also mentioned in Al-Quran too. As science already approved Al-Quran 80%. You can view these miracle on this site (Secrets of Quran Miracles).

According to Islamic belief Jesus PBUH will come as a Muslim and He pbuh will be descend in Damascus, Syria. Where Mehdi Aleysalam will receive Jesus PBUH. Then he PBUH will kill Dajjal the false Masyha. Immediate defeating Dajjal Agog Magog will be released. According to Islamic Scholars Agog Magog will be 1000 time more than mankind population means one human per 1000 Agog Magog will come and clean whole world. Accept those who will be with Jesus PBUH at Mount Toor. Then Jesus PBUH will rule the world for about 40 years. Jesus PBUH will be buried next to Mohammed PBUH in city of Medina in Saudi Arabia, a Grave specially awaiting for him PBUH last 1500 years.
Out 4 Caliphs only first two caliphs buried with Mohammed PBUH and Jesus PBUH. And last two Caliphs buried out side of that tomb, one in city of Medina/Mecca and Second Hazrat Ali the first blood of Mohammed PBUH even left Arab to avoid the conflict or protect the Grave of Jesus PBUH.
There is a famous but true story attached with it. At the time of Hazrat Ali death the last Caliph asked to his family that there was female camel came from the east, please put my dead body on it and let it go, then this female camel disappeared in desert.

President Trump fund to NASA to start new program Moon to Mars, sound like good idea but first to investigate that why previous regime dumped the moon program. Second check it out that if Moon split by the Miracle of Mohammed PBUH as it is mentioned in AL-Quran and also recorded in world history around the world. As I provided detail in my previous posts.
I will request to President Trump that please don't miss this chance by using the Miracle of Split Moon you can united the divided world and leave your foot print forever in the world history.

World top minds Politicians,scholars,scientists,Religious Scholars,writers,and more..... I will request to them that please don't ignore this great chance to unite the world because there is no other way to unite the mankind with difficult mind and every mind is different with different imaginations.
Mankind need something beyond there imagination and that is Miracle of Divided Moon which can be take over all these differences mankind is facing today.
Just imagine if it happen it would be a miracle of United World means then mankind change this earth into heaven and reach to distance world in the universe.
Please don't let it go away this great chance, only because of Mohammed PBUH name attached to it. We have to avail all these chances at any cost, doesn't mater where it coming from or who ever giving it. If something important is, that chance is carrying a positive message.

Look this is truth that Moon was divided by Mohammed PBUH with will of God. And this is the reason it unstable compare to other planet in the universe.
1).As one of the Apollo visitor to moon said that moon had a earthquake which last 31/2 hours.
2).Bruce a YouTube space channel also recorded that earthquake and according to Bruce it happen whenever moon assent. That is exactly he told me in reply on youtube comments.

Look this is truth that Moon was divided by Mohammed PBUH with will of God. And this is the reason it unstable compare to other planet in the universe.
1).As one of the Apollo visitor to moon said that moon had a earthquake which last 31/2 hours.
2).Bruce a YouTube space channel also recorded that earthquake and according to Bruce it happen whenever moon assent. That is exactly he told me in reply on youtube comments.
We know why moonquakes last longer than earthquakes. No, it has nothing to do with instability or any steaming pile of iron aged nonsense.

Moohammad was supposed to be a PROPHET yet did not make ONE ORIGINAL VERIFIABLE PROPHECY.

That and he was a liar and a pedophile, and did not even write the Koran because he was illiterate.

But back to what I was saying.

Zero Original Prophecies are contained in the so called "book of the prophet."

The Ignorance of Islam is amazing.

The moon is the most stable satellite in the universe. It is also the only satellite that is 400 times smaller than it's sun and yet 400 times the distance from Earth making it the only moon in the universe which is capable of a full lunar and solar eclipse. It's orbit is precise in that fashion, as it is also the perfect size to create tidal forces and keep plate tectonics in motion necessary to sustaining life on our planet.

Will you people never cease making fools of yourselves?

Come out of the 7th century and join the rest of humanity.

Forum List

Back