Diversity Supremacists Disrupt Conference

Who knows for sure how Hispanics became such a violent and unintelligent people,
but the fact still remains that they are.

José;3174185 said:
Originally posted by High_Gravity
Maybe the Mayans and Aztecs were freakier in the sack than the Spanish women?

The spaniards didn't cross the pond to start a new life together with their families like New England puritans, Gravity. As I said, that's the main reason Mexico is a nation of mestizos.

They were a most unsavory lot made up of soldiers, mercenaries, outlaws, etc, etc... they remind me of the bunch of thugs that colonised Autralia. They did not see Mexico as their new home just a god forsaken place to be exploited and then leave.

No spanish women (or very few) in Cuba, Mexico, Colombia etc... so the relief options were rather limited: the natives or the mules they brought from Europe. :D

Why didn't the Spaniards move over to Central and South America like the British did in the US?

latina_corriente.jpg

rosalyn.jpg

pr_mia1.jpg

Last edited:
Originally posted by High_Gravity
Why didn't the Spaniards move over to Central and South America like the British did in the US?

They did... ever heard of Francisco Pizarro the guy who conquered the Incan Empire with about 30 soldiers?

Spain left an immense colonial empire in the Americas from Alta California to Tierra del Fuego in Argentina including almost half of Brazil. If it had become a single, united country it would rival the US and China. Ok Tank, Joyce, maybe not... because of their "low IQ" and "inherent violence" : )

Last edited:
Latinas ARE beautiful! But so what??? Anybody here expected them not to be??? What silliness.

José;3174194 said:
Originally posted by Two Thumbs
That has to be the lamest excuse I have ever heard.

How many hundreds of years ago did that happen? And Mexico is still a cess pool.

You're barking up the wrong tree, Thumbs. I was referring to Tank's ideas.

I simply don't know why Mexico is poor. Some say it's their race, others say it's their socio-political structures, culture, mentality, etc...

Everybody knows everything on the Internet so I'm saying something quite spectacular:

I just don't know.

My theory is political evolution. Populism still works because it hasn't been tried enough there to be shown for the fraud that it is. Western Europe has the Roman and Greek empires as part of their history. Indigenous Central and South America doesn't, and the same path is being taken.

Pinochet was no hero, but neither was Guevara. Castro isn't either.

I don't think tank is going to win this argument? If he said Asian Indians, then yest he might have a point, but Latinas! Come on tank they are the hottest woman in the world!
No doubt there are very hot Latin women, just saying the darker a girl is the more ugly they become.

Nicole%20Kidman-4.jpg

NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!! NICOLE!!

Different strokes for different folks.

And by the looks of the pics us poor schlubs are posting, the above can be taken literally! :razz:

Not only does my IQ almost certainly blow the doors off of yours, I guarandamntee that if I ever see you in the streets you will find out just how violent we can be, you racist piece of garbage.

You're hispanic?

I am Puerto Rican, Cuban, Irish, and German.

Hiya half-bro!:lol:
:doubt:

I thought you had to be Jewish to live in NYC? Isn't is like a Holy Land part 2 or sumthing? :eusa_drool:

Part of the Germans in my family were Jewish..:lol:

I use to identify with Juan Epstien on "Welcome Back Kotter".

Forum List

Back