Diversity Supremacists Disrupt Conference

José;3172180 said:
Originally posted by Tank
In the shithole country they created and now have abandon.
Mexicans did not create Mexico. Spaniards did...

They created Mexico by leaving their wives in Spain instead of bringing them to the New World like the english colonists did in America and by being unable to keep their dicks inside their pants for 5 seconds.

Blame Mexico's existence on the spanish "creators" of Mexico not on people who weren't even alive at the time to have any say in the matter.
So you should be thanking us. Besides, if Mexico and Mexican culture were so great, you'd be there.

I accept your thanks Mestizo.

Because when Mexico became independent from Spain in 1821 it already had a large mestizo majority created by Spaniards who couldn't see an Aztec or Mayan woman in front of them without having a hardon that would put the Washington Monument to shame!!!!

Were Aztec and Mayan women that fine?

LOL... Judge for yourself Gravity:

aztec_woman.jpg

They (both Hispanic and native girls) are definitely not my cup of tea, as I told ya in a previous post... the prettiest ones can't hold a candle to an average anglo girl, IMHO...

But I guess two years without a piece of ass crossing the Atlantic in a small ship in the company of Carlos, Paco and Pepe worked miracles when spanish soldiers finally arrived in Mexico. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, there's a spanish saying that goes more or less like this:

"There are no ugly women in the world it's you who don't drink enough." :lol: :lol:

I don't know how Hispanics became such violent people with low IQ's.

Not only does my IQ almost certainly blow the doors off of yours, I guarandamntee that if I ever see you in the streets you will find out just how violent we can be, you racist piece of garbage.

racist weenies like him would never say it in person because he'd get punched in the face. and you know, it's funny, i have a peruvian sister in law who's fluent in multiple languages, has a degree in economics and is far hotter than anything that would look at that loser.

so there ya go.

José;3173942 said:
Because when Mexico became independent from Spain in 1821 it already had a large mestizo majority created by Spaniards who couldn't see an Aztec or Mayan woman in front of them without having a hardon that would put the Washington Monument to shame!!!!

LOL... Judge for yourself Gravity:

aztec_woman.jpg

They (both Hispanic and native girls) are definitely not my cup of tea, as I told ya in a previous post... the prettiest ones can't hold a candle to an average anglo girl, IMHO...

But I guess two years without a piece of ass crossing the Atlantic in a small ship in the company of Carlos, Paco and Pepe worked miracles when spanish soldiers finally arrived in Mexico. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, there's a spanish saying that goes more or less like this:

"There are no ugly women in the world it's you who don't drink enough." :lol: :lol:

Maybe the Mayans and Aztecs were freakier in the sack than the Spanish women?

Not only does my IQ almost certainly blow the doors off of yours, I guarandamntee that if I ever see you in the streets you will find out just how violent we can be, you racist piece of garbage.

You're hispanic?

I am Puerto Rican, Cuban, Irish, and German.

Hiya half-bro!:lol:

Cuban-Irish, my man.

:beer:

José;3172180 said:

They created Mexico by leaving their wives in Spain instead of bringing them to the New World like the english colonists did in America and by being unable to keep their dicks inside their pants for 5 seconds.

Blame Mexico's existence on the spanish "creators" of Mexico not on people who weren't even alive at the time to have any say in the matter.

That has to be the lamest excuse I have ever heard.

How many hundreds of years ago did that happen? And Mexico is still a cess pool.

Pretty much.

Go to Guatemala. You'll see what I mean.:razz:

Thats kind of what I figured, if most Mayan and Aztec women looked like the pic that Tank posted the Spaniards would have closed up shop and went home.

Not only that..they are incredibly fit. On my trip to the volcano..I barely made the 4 hour hike..after which we were confronted with a climb over cooled lava rock. Make no mistake this is rough stuff. It melted my sneakers. The guide, a very pretty Guatemalan, skirted up the lava rock like it was nothing.

Pretty much.

Go to Guatemala. You'll see what I mean.:razz:

Thats kind of what I figured, if most Mayan and Aztec women looked like the pic that Tank posted the Spaniards would have closed up shop and went home.

Not only that..they are incredibly fit. On my trip to the volcano..I barely made the 4 hour hike..after which we were confronted with a climb over cooled lava rock. Make no mistake this is rough stuff. It melted my sneakers. The guide, a very pretty Guatemalan, skirted up the lava rock like it was nothing.

From what I understand the people in Central and South America are used to walking and hiking long distances for traveling, so I'm not surprised to hear the women in Guatamala are extremely fit.

Let me see if I get this right.

At some random gathering, some random twit asked a stoopid question.

And you're all wound up about it?

Please oh please tell me you're a republican and not an independant conservative. I'm feeling the need to confirm leaving the GOP was a great idea.

You're hispanic?

You mean 25% Puerto Rican, 25% Cuban, 25% Irish, 25% German and 100% Douche Bag

You're hispanic?

:doubt:

I thought you had to be Jewish to live in NYC? Isn't is like a Holy Land part 2 or sumthing? :eusa_drool:

José;3172180 said:

Well to be fair....

24ccbis.jpg

Mexican women. :clap2: :bow3: :hitit:

José;3172180 said:

Well to be fair....

24ccbis.jpg

Amen.:clap2:

Single-mexican-women.jpg

Originally posted by High_Gravity
Maybe the Mayans and Aztecs were freakier in the sack than the Spanish women?

The spaniards didn't cross the pond to start a new life together with their families like New England puritans, Gravity. As I said, that's the main reason Mexico is a nation of mestizos.

They were a most unsavory lot made up of soldiers, mercenaries, outlaws, etc, etc... they remind me of the bunch of thugs that colonised Autralia. They did not see Mexico as their new home just a god forsaken place to be exploited and then leave.

No spanish women (or very few) in Cuba, Mexico, Colombia etc... so the relief options were rather limited: the natives or the mules they brought from Europe. :D

José;3172180 said:

Well to be fair....

24ccbis.jpg

Amen.:clap2:

Single-mexican-women.jpg

LOL

You guys give the word horndog a whole new meaning.

Originally posted by Two Thumbs
That has to be the lamest excuse I have ever heard.

How many hundreds of years ago did that happen? And Mexico is still a cess pool.

You're barking up the wrong tree, Thumbs. I was referring to Tank's ideas.

I simply don't know why Mexico is poor. Some say it's their race, others say it's their socio-political structures, culture, mentality, etc...

Everybody knows everything on the Internet so I'm saying something quite spectacular:

I just don't know.

Forum List

Back