Diversity Supremacists Disrupt Conference

José;3174194 said:
Originally posted by Two Thumbs
That has to be the lamest excuse I have ever heard.

How many hundreds of years ago did that happen? And Mexico is still a cess pool.

You're barking up the wrong tree, Thumbs. I was referring to Tank's ideas.

I simply don't know why Mexico is poor. Some say it's their race, others say it's their socio-political structures, culture, mentality, etc...

Everybody knows everything on the Internet so I'm saying something quite spectacular:

I just don't know.

Or won't admit.

Those pics are proof positive that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most of these women are of mixed race. Their beauty depends on which race.

José;3172180 said:
Originally posted by Tank
In the shithole country they created and now have abandon.

Mexicans did not create Mexico. Spaniards did...

They created Mexico by leaving their wives in Spain instead of bringing them to the New World like the english colonists did in America and by being unable to keep their dicks inside their pants for 5 seconds.

Blame Mexico's existence on the spanish "creators" of Mexico not on people who weren't even alive at the time to have any say in the matter.

Interesting deflection, blame the Spanish. The Spanish left Mexico..... when........? The French left Mexico....... when........? The Mexicans have been creating Mexico ever since....... uuuuummmmmm............

José;3172180 said:

They created Mexico by leaving their wives in Spain instead of bringing them to the New World like the english colonists did in America and by being unable to keep their dicks inside their pants for 5 seconds.

Blame Mexico's existence on the spanish "creators" of Mexico not on people who weren't even alive at the time to have any say in the matter.

In a sort of confused way, you are spot-on.

The Spanish (and French) did not colonise with the same English tenets of individual rights (The Magna Carta). Niether had a parliment, or any concept of representing the common citizen in government. Thus there really has never been anything like "democracy" in Mexico like we find it in the USA or Canada.

José;3172180 said:

Interesting deflection, blame the Spanish. The Spanish left Mexico..... when........? The French left Mexico....... when........? The Mexicans have been creating Mexico ever since....... uuuuummmmmm............

Indeed, but there's still the handicap of having been ruled by the Spanish and French. There's really no example on the entire planet where you can point to and say, "This former colony of Spain (or France) is really an impressive display of rational government!!"

This INCLUDES SPAIN AND FRANCE!!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Angelhair
Or won't admit.

Won't admit what, Pale Face?

I have been saying outloud that Mexico is poor and violent since my first post... This is no state secret. What I don't know is the root cause of that poverty and violence: race or culture. At least I'm honest enough to admit my ignorance and avoid talking out of my ass like you.

But since you seem to know what's inside my mind better than I do I won't bother posting anymore... I will officially designate you as my spokesperson.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try my best to keep it pithy cuz I know long posts are a bore.

Samson (and Ringel) are of the opinion that poverty in Latin America is the result of socio-political structures inherited from Spain. They believe poverty has a sociological root.

Biggest hurdle to Samson's explanation:

Since their creation, IQ tests have been consistently showing a wide gap between Caucasian, African and Hispanic americans with the average score of the latter two being significantly lower. The disparity is reproduced even among affluent blacks and hispanics. This seems to indicate a racial, biological cause for poverty and violent behavior in Africa and Latin America.

Tank believe Latin American poverty and violence is the result of Amerindians' low IQ. He believes poverty has a racial, biological rather than sociological root.

Biggest hurdle to Tank's explanation:

The following list clearly shows that extremely mixed race Bolivia is a much more peaceful country than almost exclusively caucasian Russia:

List of countries by intentional homicide rate:

2010:

Russia: 14.9

Bolivia: 2.82

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Europe in the Middle Ages was widely known for its unbelievably high crime rate with criminals invading whole villages and ambushing travelers. Europe was so notoriously violent in that historical period the continent even inspired a video-game where the player controls a medieval thief.

Last edited:
Conclusion:

Both sides of the debate on the causes of poverty and violence (RACE vs. SOCIETY) have strong arguments as well as embarassing facts and figures they are totally unable to satisfactorily explain.

So people like me are more than justified in witholding judgement on the causes of poverty and violence.

I'm correctly waiting for more facts and solid explanations to be presented by both sides.

Last edited:
If poverty among nations has sociological causes as Samson and Ringel believe Mexico can perhaps become a developed nation someday in the future.

But if Tank is right about poverty having a racial explanation then the country is ROYALLY FUCKED.

Last edited:
José;3173942 said:
Because when Mexico became independent from Spain in 1821 it already had a large mestizo majority created by Spaniards who couldn't see an Aztec or Mayan woman in front of them without having a hardon that would put the Washington Monument to shame!!!!

Were Aztec and Mayan women that fine?

LOL... Judge for yourself Gravity:

aztec_woman.jpg

They (both Hispanic and native girls) are definitely not my cup of tea, as I told ya in a previous post... the prettiest ones can't hold a candle to an average anglo girl, IMHO...

But I guess two years without a piece of ass crossing the Atlantic in a small ship in the company of Carlos, Paco and Pepe worked miracles when spanish soldiers finally arrived in Mexico. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, there's a spanish saying that goes more or less like this:

"There are no ugly women in the world it's you who don't drink enough." :lol: :lol:

roseanne_barr_national_anthem.jpg

José;3182256 said:
The following list clearly shows that extremely mixed race Bolivia is a much more peaceful country than almost exclusively caucasian Russia:

List of countries by intentional homicide rate:

2010:

Russia: 14.9

Bolivia: 2.82

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Why don't you post the whole list?

José;3182256 said:
Europe in the Middle Ages was widely known for its unbelievably high crime rate with criminals invading whole villages and ambushing travelers. Europe was so notoriously violent in that historical period the continent even inspired a video-game where the player controls a medieval thief.
It is still like that today in black and Hispanic areas of the world.

Why don't you post the whole list?
Why don't you try to explain the hugely embarrassing hole in your theory?

Why is Bolivia, almost entirely inhabited by mestizos, so much more peaceful than Russia?

It is still like that today in black and Hispanic areas of the world.

If race and crime are linked as you affirm, whites in the Middle Ages shouldn't have been so violent a mere 600 years ago.

José;3182948 said:
Why is Bolivia, almost entirely inhabited by mestizos, so much more peaceful than Russia?
I did not even see that fact, go ahead post the whole list it is amazing how much crime ridden people of color are as your link says.

José;3182948 said:
If race and crime are linked as you affirm, whites in the Middle Ages shouldn't have been so violent a mere 600 years ago.
Who knows what happened 600 years ago, but we do know that today it is people of color who are most violent of the world as your own link says.

I did not even see that fact, go ahead post the whole list it is amazing how much crime ridden people of color are as your link says.

No, you stared that fact right in the eyes. You just chose to conveniently sweep it under the carpet because it represents a threat to your preconceived notions on human behavior.

Who knows what happened 600 years ago, but we do know that today it is people of color who are most violent of the world as your own link says.

For someone who believes violence is determined by race the only possible explanation is that 600 years ago there was a DNA mutation in the white race that led whites to be more peaceful than their medieval ancestors.

But this is way too absurd even for scientifically illiterate individuals to swallow.

The illegal aliens don't understand they're number one problem is, breaking the local, state and federal laws. They think you're a racist if you don't automatically give them welfare, free housing and job. They think you're a bigot if you expect them to obey the laws.

A report shows 75% of illegal aliens have less than a 6th grade education. Over 71% have children. 30% admit of using forged social security cards, and half of them have done so, for more than 5 years.
http://www.thesocialcontract.com/pdf/three-one/sandiego.pdf

"The Pew Hispanic Center study from February 2009 found that even though Hispanics make up 13 percent of the adult population, they accounted for 40 percent of sentenced federal offenders in 2007." http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/29/border-states-dealing-illegal-immigrant-crime-data-suggests/

One illegal alien family, costs the U.S. taxpayers more than $32,000 in federal, state and local benefits each year. That same family contributes an average of $9,000 a year in taxes, resulting in a net tax burden of $22,449 each year. If the lower figure of 12 million illegal aliens is used for estimation purposes, the total tax burden translates to $2.2 trillion per year.
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55135

Third world countries are not known for making educating the masses a priority. Their motto is 'keep them barefoot and pregnant'.

José;3174194 said:
I simply don't know why Mexico is poor. Some say it's their race, others say it's their socio-political structures, culture, mentalitity, etc...

JOSE, are you TRYING to pretend like you're an idiot? Or are you really that clueless? Do you even keep up with (or care about) what's going on in Mexico right now? Of all people, I'd expect YOU to know the answer to your own question...

Originally posted by Angelhair
Those pics are proof positive that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most of these women are of mixed race. Their beauty depends on which race.

Those pics are proof positive that all those mexicans and chicanas are not worth Nicole's armpit hair on a hot day.

nicole-kidman.jpg

And your comment is proof positive that you don't understand shit about ladies despite being one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back