Diversity opinions?

Why don't you give me your definition of diversity.

1. The condition of having or being composed of different elements and or qualities.

2. Understanding that each individual is unique and recognizing our individual differences.

3. The state of being diverse, different and unlikeness.

I thought you didnt recognize race or color?

I don't let race or color influence my opinion or assessment of an individual ... Or in other words "colorblind".

You know that is what I have posted and meant before you asked the question. You try so hard to be wrong most of the time ... An excellent example of why you will never get it and will always be doomed to fester in your bigoted views.

You never said that. If you had said that then I would not have thought you such a moron. You are still wrong but it is what it is.

See what I mean ... You will not argue the point ... And you refuse to accept the definition. Go on being bigoted if you feel like it. I have said I have no use bigots like you on several occasions as well.

Good luck in your endeavors and start taking responsibility for your own views and the damage your bigotry does. It is more vital to your position to remain mired in conflict and of no particular consequence to me.

Why don't you give me your definition of diversity.

1. The condition of having or being composed of different elements and or qualities.

2. Understanding that each individual is unique and recognizing our individual differences.

3. The state of being diverse, different and unlikeness.

I thought you didnt recognize race or color?

I don't let race or color influence my opinion or assessment of an individual ... Or in other words "colorblind".

You know that is what I have posted and meant before you asked the question. You try so hard to be wrong most of the time ... An excellent example of why you will never get it and will always be doomed to fester in your bigoted views.

You never said that. If you had said that then I would not have thought you such a moron. You are still wrong but it is what it is.

See what I mean ... You will not argue the point ... And you refuse to accept the definition. Go on being bigoted if you feel like it. I have said I have no use bigots like you on several occasions as well.

Good luck in your endeavors and start taking responsibility for your own views and the damage your bigotry does. It is more vital to your position to remain mired in conflict and of no particular consequence to me.

There is no point to argue. People are what they are. You cant pretend their race or color has nothing to do with what they are.

The only "race" we need here in this country is AMERICANS. AMERICANS come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, religious backgrounds and both Male and female varieties. AMERICANS do not come in hyphenated (Irish-, Aftrican-, Muslim-, Jewish-. etc....) varieties. The one thing every AMERICAN has is common is a stubborn Nationalistic streak that pays loyalty to this nation and no other.

The only "race" we need here in this country is AMERICANS. AMERICANS come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, religious backgrounds and both Male and female varieties. AMERICANS do not come in hyphenated (Irish-, Aftrican-, Muslim-, Jewish-. etc....) varieties. The one thing every AMERICAN has is common is a stubborn Nationalistic streak that pays loyalty to this nation and no other.
Americans is not a race. Its a nationality. Yes I am African-American. Your denial of this fact is irrelevant.

I am focusing on racial diversity. I feel it is a tough subject for some people to talk about and would like to get others opinions. As far as American society goes, do you feel we are diverse? Is racism a problem still?

If by "racism" you mean a low opinion of blacks, that is not a problem. The fact that blacks reinforce that low opinion with their performance and behavior is a problem. The fact that it is dangerous to draw attention to black performance and behavior compounds the problem.

There is nothing intrinsically desirable about diversity. Japan gets along fine without it. Nevertheless, American corporations that hire on the basis of merit rather than race benefit by hiring lots of Orientals and Jews. This is because Orientals and Jews have higher average IQ's than white Gentiles. There are a few blacks and Hispanics who also have high IQ's, but very few.

Diversity becomes a problem when people assume that there is something inherently valuable about having more blacks and Hispanics in the student body of a university, or the workforce of a corporation. There is nothing desirable about lowering standards for substandard races.

A problem with diversity even when affirmative action is not resorted to is that countries where nearly everyone is of European descent, or Oriental respond better to national traumas.

The United States responded better to the Great Depression than to the Great Recession because ninety percent of the population was white, and because most blacks were denied full citizenship rights. That denial violated the Fourteenth Amendment and the Fifteenth Amendment, but it benefited the United States, especially white people.

Lack of diversity helped Germany and Japan recover from the devastation of World War II.

The United States responded better to the Great Depression than to the Great Recession because ninety percent of the population was white, and because most blacks were denied full citizenship rights. That denial violated the Fourteenth Amendment and the Fifteenth Amendment, but it benefited the United States, especially white people.

Lack of diversity helped Germany and Japan recover from the devastation of World War II.

Pure Bullshit.

The Depression sparked the white reliance on welfare.

Pure Bullshit.

The Great Depression was obviously more serious than the Great Recession, but life for most Americans began to improve almost as soon as Franklin Roosevelt was inaugurated. Consequently, the Democrats increased their majorities on both houses of Congress in 1934. This gave FDR more power to deal with the Great Depression.

During each of the four presidential elections Roosevelt won, he carried each of the eleven former Confederate States. This was because lower income whites could vote Democrat without voting for economic and social equality with blacks.

Pure Bullshit.

The Great Depression was obviously more serious than the Great Recession, but life for most Americans began to improve almost as soon as Franklin Roosevelt was inaugurated. Consequently, the Democrats increased their majorities on both houses of Congress in 1934. This gave FDR more power to deal with the Great Depression.

During each of the four presidential elections Roosevelt won, he carried each of the eleven former Confederate States. This was because lower income whites could vote Democrat without voting for economic and social equality with blacks.

Thats all very interesting but you still are full of bull shit. Times during the Great Depression were worse than they are now. A hint should have been the wording. You monkeys are not very bright. A depression is worse than a recession.

Pure Bullshit.

Thats all very interesting but you still are full of bull shit. Times during the Great Depression were worse than they are now. A hint should have been the wording. You monkeys are not very bright. A depression is worse than a recession.

Roosevelt dominated the country during and after the election of 1932. Obama - who I actually voted for, and would vote for again against any Republican - has not dominated the country since 2008. Much of the reason is that lower income whites, who were enthusiastic about their support for FDR, do not trust any Democrat on racial issues, much less a black Democrat.

Pure Bullshit.

Roosevelt dominated the country during and after the election of 1932. Obama - who I actually voted for, and would vote for again against any Republican - has not dominated the country since 2008. Much of the reason is that lower income whites, who were enthusiastic about their support for FDR, do not trust any Democrat on racial issues, much less a black Democrat.

What does that have to do with you being a dumb monkey and wrong about your assertion?

Forum List

Back