Diversity makes the US stronger ????????

dilloduck said:
No--I only used Mexicans as an example because I deal with them on a daily basis. Austin is a "sanctuary" city and Mexico is a mere half a days drive from here. I would imagine that the situation is different here than it is in your neck of the woods. OTM illegals are being captured at an ever increasing rate which only mean to me that many more are trying and many more are also succeeding. OF course it's scary, which is why I don't see thier entry as a big chance for America to get stronger just because they are diverse. Some of these "diverse" people simply want to kill us.
Our goverment knows full well that there are active terrorists cells ALREADY operating in America and constantly predict that another large attack is INEVITABLE.
By confusing the "delights of diversity" we are ignoring the "threats of diversity". We may well suffer a catostrophic terrorist attack on a day that we are having a "let's all be friends and love each other no matter what" party.
Katrina PROVED we are in no way prepared for disaster even though we saw it coming. 9/11 only woke America up to see reality for a few days. We didn't like what we saw and hit the snooze button.

I agree and disagree, as is my wont. Diversity is our strength, part of the infusion that keeps us from the stagnacy of most of the planet earth. We don't just 'take in' immigrants, we embrace them and assimilate them-something Europe could learn from, though Turkey comes close.

Many of 'us' got 9/11, though we are of the same ilk that saw USS Cole and African explosions as Acts of War.

dilloduck said:
No--I only used Mexicans as an example because I deal with them on a daily basis. Austin is a "sanctuary" city and Mexico is a mere half a days drive from here. I would imagine that the situation is different here than it is in your neck of the woods. OTM illegals are being captured at an ever increasing rate which only mean to me that many more are trying and many more are also succeeding. OF course it's scary, which is why I don't see thier entry as a big chance for America to get stronger just because they are diverse. Some of these "diverse" people simply want to kill us.
Our goverment knows full well that there are active terrorists cells ALREADY operating in America and constantly predict that another large attack is INEVITABLE.
By confusing the "delights of diversity" we are ignoring the "threats of diversity". We may well suffer a catostrophic terrorist attack on a day that we are having a "let's all be friends and love each other no matter what" party.
Katrina PROVED we are in no way prepared for disaster even though we saw it coming. 9/11 only woke America up to see reality for a few days. We didn't like what we saw and hit the snooze button.

There are some twenty suitcase nuclear bombs in the US brought in by the old KGB via Mexico...this was even admitted by the Israel Intelligence Agency as well as the Pentagon...to say we are not in a diversity threat is disingenious to say the least...sure am glad I do not live in NY,Los Angeles,Washington DC,Las Vegas etc etc...it is not if but when...keep being asleep America...tomorrow just may wake you up!

archangel said:
There are some twenty suitcase nuclear bombs in the US brought in by the old KGB via Mexico...this was even admitted by the Israel Intelligence Agency as well as the Pentagon...to say we are not in a diversity threat is disingenious to say the least...sure am glad I do not live in NY,Los Angeles,Washington DC,Las Vegas etc etc...it is not if but when...keep being asleep America...tomorrow just may wake you up!

Wow, I missed the Pentagon saying there were 20 suitcase nuclear bombs in the US, please link to this!

Kathianne said:
Wow, I missed the Pentagon saying there were 20 suitcase nuclear bombs in the US, please link to this!

Friday on the Michael Savage radio show one person who was a guest and a consultant to the Pentagon et all made this statement on public radio...he even went further to state that ten targets are on the hit list by none other than Osama(Usama)...a NY city Police Officer who was attached to Special Terroist Ops said he in fact was a witness to one suitcase bomb being seized and disarmed...using info from interrogations at the infamous Cuban Hotel detainees...The person he referred to was a NY Police officer activated to military service and assigned to the (Cuban) U.S. military detention center!

If you do not believe me...go to www.michaelsavage.com web site I would give my personal experience as a former Intelligence officer but I am still obligated under the Privacy agreement signed as a Intelligence officer...cannot disclose intelligence matters... I was privvy too!..sorry!

archangel said:
Friday on the Michael Savage radio show one person who was a guest and a consultant to the Pentagon et all made this statement on public radio...he even went further to state that ten targets are on the hit list by none other than Osama(Usama)...a NY city Police Officer who was attached to Special Terroist Ops said he in fact was a witness to one suitcase bomb being seized and disarmed...using info from interrogations at the infamous Cuban Hotel detainees...The person he referred to was a NY Police officer activated to military service and assigned to the (Cuban) U.S. military detention center!

If you do not believe me...go to www.michaelsavage.com web site I would give my personal experience as a former Intelligence officer but I am still obligated under the Privacy agreement signed as a Intelligence officer...cannot disclose intelligence matters... I was privvy too!..sorry!

I can't find what you are speaking of at the Savage site. I did hear this, though if I remember correctly even Savage had problems accepting his pronouncements, not to mention conclusions?

It is a fact that many cultures have been absorbed into Amercian society, and it has worked well. The difference is that in the past, people who came here, for the most part, wanted to learn English and wanted to assimilate. I know that my ancestors did. Today, we change our ATM's, government pamphlets, recorded messages, etc., so that our Spanish-speaking immigrants can stay endlessly comfortable in their own culture. I think Dillo's point about how differently we would be treated if we emigrated to China, for example, is well-taken.

Secondly, I am not delighted with diversity when it means that I more and more run into women wearing Muslim head coverings and ankle length robes. Yes, in our blessedly free country, people can wear what they want, but knowing what Islamic philosophy leads to for women in Arab countries, makes it a disturbing symbol for all free women. I have checked out Islamic web sites where the heated discussion of the sinfullnes of "free" Western women is pretty shocking. If you want to see just one place where this is all leading, check out the thread about sharia in the court system in Canada, or recall the story of the Muslim woman in Florida who sued (I think successfully?) when she was not allowed to wear her full head scarf in her driver's license picture, because only her eyes showed.

I can sum it up this way. I am not against legal immigration, but other than perhaps in hospital emergency rooms, we should not cater to anyone's decision to not learn English. But most of all, I am tired of the left telling me to celebrate diversity or honor diversity, as though America is this cultural wasteland of morons who need something to spice up our lives and raise our consciousness.

Kathianne said:
I can't find what you are speaking of at the Savage site. I did hear this, though if I remember correctly even Savage had problems accepting his pronouncements, not to mention conclusions?

Michael...had problems acceping the inevitable..he even aludded to this...it is very difficult to accept ones fate...however it can be changed if we the electorate say enough is enough...don't you find it funny that our elected officials are well protected from this threat?...bunkers and plans to escape the inevitable...while we the peons are left with...oh well the government will retaliate....geez why not take action now rather than use the disastor as a retaliation to gain fodder for support in whatever election is left? :bye1:

archangel said:
Michael...had problems acceping the inevitable..he even aludded to this...it is very difficult to accept ones fate...however it can be changed if we the electorate say enough is enough...don't you find it funny that our elected officials are well protected from this threat?...bunkers and plans to escape the inevitable...while we the peons are left with...oh well the government will retaliate....geez why not take action now rather than use the disastor as a retaliation to gain fodder for support in whatever election is left? :bye1:

I guess I don't think as badly of the elected officials as you. See, to my way of thinking they are well aware that if 'we' die, they have no power. Their power is generated by us.

Kathianne said:
I guess I don't think as badly of the elected officials as you. See, to my way of thinking they are well aware that if 'we' die, they have no power. Their power is generated by us.

if you truly believe that our elected officials think that if you die your vote will effect the outcome...so be it...like I said I for one do not live in a targeted area..a plan I divised to protect me and mine after retiring...have a nice life while you can! :smoke:

archangel said:
if you truly believe that our elected officials think that if you die your vote will effect the outcome...so be it...like I said I for one do not live in a targeted area..a plan I divised to protect me and mine after retiring...have a nice life while you can! :smoke:

I live in a 'targeted' area. I'm not, nor ever have been a Captain in our military. I do have some faith, with caveats of our Commander in Chief. Too bad you don't.

Kathianne said:
I live in a 'targeted' area. I'm not, nor ever have been a Captain in our military. I do have some faith, with caveats of our Commander in Chief. Too bad you don't.

dream on babe...GW is not dumb nor am I..he takes the initiative to protect his...so do I!...and for the record GW nor Dick served (well GW was a Lt. in the Guard)...served on the bench sorta speak...along with alot of others!
I can honestly say I saw the outcome from the front lines...if ya want to stay in denial...so be it...again... :bye1: :terror:

dilloduck said:
Good link---

Listen---there is NO doubt that peoples from all over the world have borrowed ideas from each other and benefitted. I would never propose anything as silly as cleansing America from anything that didn't originate here or deporting a race that wasn't native to this land. I AM NOT proclaiming diverse cultures or races BAD. GOT IT?

HOWEVER--when citizens choose to prioritize themselves racially or culturally and being an American becomes second, we are most assuredly weakened AS A COUNTRY. Sure there are immigrants who assimilalte yet have brought the uniqueness of thier homeland with them to share but those are NOT the people of whom I am speaking.
I am talking of the ones who adamantly refuse to assimilate, demand that THEIR customs, culture, language be crammed on those who have ALREADY made sacrifices and adaptations to live here.
Are we going to have every fricken sign in America printed in 50 languages so it reflects our diversity?

I live among illegal immigrants from Mexico and I can guarantee you they do NOT consider themsleves as Americans. They watch Mexican TV, follow Mexican politics, refuse to speak english even if they know it, and could care less about Americas' local or national concerns. They are here ONLY to take from our economy, live off of our welfare, and use OUR resources for thier personal benefit. Do they want to participate in the celebration of America?
Hell no. To they want to learn to live like Americans? Hell no.

Now Please--Tell me how these people are strengthening America?

Would you go to China and expect the Chinese to CHANGE to make life easier for you and support you in your poverty? Good luck.

But why would one consider this abnormal only as of now? When the United States was founded, there were entire societies bent on espousing their "home" country's views. There were Orangemen, the Dutch, Irish gangs, Germanic farm colonies and of course the Black slaves. At the time would you think that they label eachother all Americans?

I'm not at all espousing the US should revert to its "roots", but that new immigrants are always like that. How are they strengthening America? The same question was asked of the Irish. Good for nothing Micks should be deported back their home country, was that not a similar view if we were to apply the same reasoning?

Similar views have been espoused for generations, but they've never been right in the long run. No one goes home, everyone joins the fold eventually, whatever it may turn out to be. If they were to go home, I'd suggest America would be a very different country indeed.

Isaac Brock said:
But why do you consider this only abnormal now? When the United States was founded, there were entire societies bent on espousing their "home" country's view. There were Orangemen, the Dutch, Irish gangs, Germanic farm colonies and of course the Black slaves. At the time would you think that they label eachother all Americans?

I'm not at all espousing the US should revert to its "roots", but that new immigrants are always like that. How are they strengthening America? The same question was asked of the Irish. Good for nothing Micks should be deported back their home country, was that not a similar view if we were to apply the same reasoning?

Similar views have been espoused for generations, but they've never been right in the long run. No one goes home, everyone joins the fold eventually, whatever it may turn out to be. If they were to go home, I'd suggest America would be a very different country indeed.

The Irish in America were kept on because of the Irish"Cop" syndrome...we were in a need of control from dissent...Irish for the most part were large in stature and therfore made "Great" "Cops"..this was the time...get a grip on US history!

archangel said:
The Irish in America were kept on because of the Irish"Cop" syndrome...we were in a need of control from dissent...Irish for the most part were large in stature and therfore made "Great" "Cops"..this was the time...get a grip on US history!

So the Irish were left to stay in US, because... they were good cops. :tinfoil:

And here I thought it was do to their delicious cooking?

Isaac Brock said:
So the Irish were left to stay in US, because... they were good cops. :tinfoil:

And here I thought it was do to their delicious cooking?

their cooking is okay and their gals are cute too...but the fact remains they made great cops...where do you think the standards for cops came from...height,weight etc...in days of old...sorry my friend to be politically correct...is a falicy... when a nation is in the building process...sad but true...get over it professor! :confused: :dunno:

archangel said:
their cooking is okay and their gals are cute too...but the fact remains they made great cops...where do you think the standards for cops came from...height,weight etc...in days of old...sorry my friend to be politically correct...is a falicy... when a nation is in the building process...sad but true...get over it professor! :confused: :dunno:

Perhaps, the internet is weak medium, you were be facetious, were you not?

Isaac Brock said:
Perhaps, the internet is weak medium, you were be facetious, were you not?

I was being totally honest in my assement... :teeth: shocking no?

Isaac Brock said:
Very, apparently we're taught two very different version of US history.

there is the politically correct version...and the version given by those in the "foxhole's"...which do you prefer? :huh:

archangel said:
there is the politically correct version...and the version given by those in the "foxhole's"...which do you prefer? :huh:

You almost had it! You just added the word "politically" in front of it for some reason. Politics board, I can see how it could happen. No harm, no foul.

Forum List

Back