Diversity is a Weakness, Not a Strength

Newton could have done it in the 17th Century. He conceived of the theory of gravity and even the mathematics used to calculate the moon's velocity.
Coulda shoulda but he didnt. why not?
He had no need to do the calculation.
He couldnt do it. He wasnt smart enough. Its well known he spent a lot of time trying to decipher the knowledge of the Egyptians. He just couldnt get over the hump.
You aren't aware that Newton invented Calculus, are you? Calculas is the math that would be used to do the calculation.
Obviously you either made that up or you have fallen victim to more white lies. Calculus has been around since the Egyptian dynasties and also developed independently later in India and China.
ROFL! You're fucking hilarious!

You should quit now before you make a total fool of yourself.

Whoops! Too late!

Diversity from people that are qualified on the subject regardless of skin color is what matters, not diversity of skin color for the sake of diversity.
"Qualified" for what?

Notice where the Arab and sub-Saharan African conuntries lie in the I.Q spectrum:

iq_by_country.png
Dude IQ tests really?
Whites are descendants from the mother land. Did you about the oldest human remains that was found? Google it Morocco and before that the horn of Africa.
Aclepsias is the one who started making claims about the relative intelligence of Europeans, not me.

We aren't discussing the oldest humans. We are discussing humanity as it exists now.
Don't be too happy it's only couple hundred years that the west has an upper hand....things turn around. And diversity is a driving force behind the success of humanity, the Pharaohs, the Romans, the moors , the Chinese, the Persians all great civilisations they all contributed to what we have achieved.
Except for the Romans, You named a list of countries that have monolithic cultures. The Romans were brought down by "diverisity."

Not true....Islamic Empire stretched from Asia to Europe it was one of the most diverse empires and it was successful for centuries. The US is another example, it was and still very diverse ethnically and culturally. This white history that you try to push is not gonna fly, I wasn't taught history here in the US, I read the history, visited countries and places and it opened my eyes at so many things....I wish you could the same, to get over your little fantasy world.

The United States was composed mostly of white Europeans until quite recently, and there is been constant fighting within the "Islamic empire." Just look at what goes on now between the Sunnis and the Shia.

Don't be too happy it's only couple hundred years that the west has an upper hand....things turn around. And diversity is a driving force behind the success of humanity, the Pharaohs, the Romans, the moors , the Chinese, the Persians all great civilisations they all contributed to what we have achieved.
Whats so amazingly ignorant about his stance is that much of the success even after whites have been in control is still driven and conducted by people of color. For example a Black man calculated the speed of the moon which was used by other Blacks to plot the trajectory of the space mission. Whites like this moron Bripat try to pretend that never happened.

Calculating the speed of the moon is a trivial mathematical task.
So why couldnt a smart white person do it then?
Newton could have done it in the 17th Century. He conceived of the theory of gravity and even the mathematics used to calculate the moon's velocity.

Right before Newton who I respect a lot and we owe him a ton, there is this guy

Avicenna (/ˌævəˈsɛnə/; also Ibn Sīnā or Abu Ali Sina; Persian: ابن سینا‎‎; c. 980 – June 1037) was a Persian polymath who is regarded as one of the most significant physicians, astronomers, thinkers and writers of the Islamic Golden Age.[5] He has been described as the father of early modern medicine.[6][7] Of the 450 works he is known to have written, around 240 have survived, including 150 on philosophy and 40 on medicine.[8]

His most famous works are The Book of Healing, a philosophical and scientific encyclopedia, and The Canon of Medicine, a medical encyclopedia[9][10][11] which became a standard medical text at many medievaluniversities[12] and remained in use as late as 1650.[13] In 1973, Avicenna's Canon Of Medicine was reprinted in New York.[14]

Besides philosophy and medicine, Avicenna's corpus includes writings on astronomy, alchemy, geography and geology, psychology, Islamic theology, logic, mathematics, physics and poetry.[15]

Ibn al-Haytham (latinized Alhazen[8] full name Abū ʿAlī al-Ḥasan ibn al-Ḥasan ibn al-Haytham أبو علي، الحسن بن الحسن بن الهيثم; c. 965 – c. 1040) was a mathematician, astronomer, and physicist of the Islamic Golden Age.[9]He made significant contributions to the principles of optics and visual perception in particular, his most influential work being his Kitāb al-Manāẓir‎‎ (كتاب المناظر, "Book of Optics"), written during 1011–1021, survived in the latin edition.[10] He was also an early proponent of the concept that a hypothesis must be proved by experiments based on confirmable procedures or mathematical evidence, as such anticipating the scientific method.[11][12][13]

Born in Basra, he spent most of his productive period in the Fatimid capital of Cairo and earned his living authoring various treatises and tutoring members of the nobilities.[14]

Ibn al-Haytham is also sometimes given the byname al-Baṣrī after his birthplace,[15] or al-Miṣrī ("of Egypt").[16] In Latin tradition, he was occasionally nicknamed[by whom?] Ptolemaeus secundus (the "Second Ptolemy")[17] or simply as "The Physicist".[18]

Abu Mūsā Jābir ibn Hayyān (Arabic: جابر بن حیان‎‎, Persian: جابر بن حیان‎‎‎, often given the nisbahs al-Bariqi, al-Azdi, al-Kufi, al-Tusi or al-Sufi; fl. c. 721 – c. 815),[6] also known by the Latinization Geber, was a polymath: a chemist and alchemist, astronomer and astrologer, engineer, geographer, philosopher, physicist, and pharmacist and physician. Born and educated in Tus, he later traveled to Kufa. He has been described as the father of early chemistry.[7][8][9]

As early as the 10th century, the identity and exact corpus of works of Jabir was in dispute in Islamic circles.[10] His name was Latinized as "Geber" in the Christian West and in 13th-century Europe an anonymous writer, usually referred to as Pseudo-Geber, produced alchemical and metallurgical writings under the pen-name Geber.[11]

Averroes

Ibn Rushd (Arabic: ابن رشد‎‎; 14 April 1126 – 10 December 1198), full name (Arabic: أبو الوليد محمد ابن احمد ابن رشد‎, translit. ʾAbū l-Walīd Muḥammad Ibn ʾAḥmad Ibn Rushd‎), often Latinized as Averroes (/əˈvɛroʊˌiːz/), was a medieval Andalusian polymath. He wrote on logic, Aristotelian and Islamic philosophy, theology, the Maliki school of Islamic jurisprudence, psychology, political and Andalusian classical music theory, geography, mathematics, and the mediæval sciences of medicine, astronomy, physics, and celestial mechanics. Ibn Rushd was born in Córdoba, Al Andalus (present-day Spain), and died at Marrakesh in present-day Morocco. His body was interred in his family tomb at Córdoba.[7] The 13th-century philosophical movement in Latin Christian and Jewish tradition based on Ibn Rushd's work is called Averroism.

Ibn Rushd was a defender of Aristotelian philosophy against Ash'ari theologians led by Al-Ghazali. Although highly regarded as a legal scholar of the Maliki school of Islamic law, Ibn Rushd's philosophical ideas were considered controversial in Ash'arite Muslim circles.[8] Whereas al-Ghazali believed that any individual act of a natural phenomenon occurred only because God willed it to happen, Ibn Rushd insisted phenomena followed natural laws that God created.[9][10][11]

Ibn Rushd had a greater impact on Christian Europe, being known by the sobriquet "the Commentator" for his detailed emendations to Aristotle. Latin translations of Ibn Rushd's work led the way to the popularization of Aristotle.[12]

Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī[note 1] (Arabic: محمد بن موسى الخوارزمی‎‎; c. 780 – c. 850), formerly Latinized as Algoritmi,[note 2] was a Persian[3][4] scholar in the House of Wisdom in Baghdad who produced works in mathematics, astronomy, and geography during the Abbasid Caliphate.

In the 12th century, Latin translations of his work on the Indian numerals introduced the decimal positional number system to the Western world.[5] Al-Khwārizmī's The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing presented the first systematic solution of linear and quadratic equations in Arabic. Because he is the first to teach algebra as an independent discipline and introduced the methods of "reduction" and "balancing" (the transposition of subtracted terms to the other side of an equation, that is, the cancellation of like terms on opposite sides of the equation), he has been described as the father[6][7][8] or founder[9][10] of algebra.

He revised Ptolemy's Geography and wrote on astronomy and astrology.

Some words reflect the importance of al-Khwārizmī's contributions to mathematics. "Algebra" is derived from al-jabr, one of the two operations he used to solve quadratic equations. Algorism and algorithm stem from Algoritmi, the Latin form of his name.[11] His name is also the origin of (Spanish) guarismo[12] and of (Portuguese) algarismo, both meaning digit.

Abu al-Qasim Abbas ibn Firnas ibn Wirdas al-Takurini (810–887 A.D.), also known as Abbas ibn Firnas (Arabic: عباس بن فرناس‎‎), was an Andalusian polymath:[1][2] an inventor, physician, chemist, engineer, Andalusian musician, and Arabic-language poet.[2] Of Berber descent, his name's root is AFERNAS, which is fairly widespread today in Morocco and Algeria.[3] He was born in Izn-Rand Onda, Al-Andalus (today's Ronda, Spain), lived in the Emirate of Córdoba, and is reputed to have attempted flight.[4][5]

The crater Ibn Firnas on the Moon is named in his honor, as well as the Ibn Firnas Airport in Baghdad and one of the bridges over the Guadalquivir river in Cordoba.

The Islamic civilization gave a lot to humanity, so did other civilizations we are thankful to the scientists who looked beyond skin color, religion or nationality and went on to read and translate great books, and achieve greater things that we benefit from on daily basis.

So which one invented calculas? Oh yes, I see: It was Newton.

THEY CAME. THEY SAW. THEY PLAGIARIZED. 1001 so-called Muslim inventions, virtually none of which were actually invented by Muslims

Of course it's a strength. It's even a strength at the biological level. Gene diversity creates more attractive people, stronger immune systems, healthier people, etc.

As usual, you haven't got the slightest clue of what you're babbling about. You're just a muppet, no original thoughts of your own. Most likely caused by a lack of gene diversity in your family tree...

There are no thoughts with that one period, let alone orginal thoughts.

Of course it's a strength. It's even a strength at the biological level. Gene diversity creates more attractive people, stronger immune systems, healthier people, etc.

As usual, you haven't got the slightest clue of what you're babbling about. You're just a muppet, no original thoughts of your own. Most likely caused by a lack of gene diversity in your family tree...

Although I generally disagree with the nonsense from the left, SYTFE does have a valid argument. Diversity in most cases is better than a non diversified group. It’s true in most systems.
it may be true genetically, but it's not true culturally. We gain nothing by mixing our culture with Mexican or Arab culture. Importing these people only brings crime, dependency, ignorance, civil strife and corruption.
Studies continually show that forced diversity breeds hostility, resentment, and mistrust.

The Paradox of Diverse Communities

Who knew that diversity causes racism, rather than is the solution to racism?

So, why do the dumb, dumb Liberals keep touting diversity as the solution to racism?

How the fuck do you explain our love and support for Ben Carson, Condi Rice, Walter E. Williams, Clarence Thomas, etc?
`
Because they represent token Republicans. You can also add ex-sheriff David Clarke to that list.

ROFL! Who makes almost all the major grossing movies in the world? Music? Who invented the computer? Internet? Airplane? Cell phone?
Show me one high grossing movie that has been produced without the assistance of people of color. Just one. Music was invented by Black people. Whites only have invented technology after stealing the inventions of Blacks. Thats why there were laws against Blacks getting patents.

Most movies were made without the assisance of black people until the 1970s. That is, unless your counting the guy cleaning the bathrooms.
The Moors sweetheart, brought the Europeans out of the dark ages. Gave them science, hospitals, public baths ( they were filthy), gave them algebra (without it you can do shit), music, medicine, ect....basically they made civilised and the Europeans capitalized on that. Go to South of Europe, visit Granada, Seville, Cordoba, to know more about how superior the moors were.

That's total bullshit. Europeans didn't start taking baths until the 19th Century. They had science, music, medicine.

They must not have been very suprior since the Spanish pushed them out of Spain.
You have no clue about history sorry to say. If you just can afford to go to southern Europe and see the baths, gardens, water system, hospitals, universities ect ....that the moors built you won't be spewing nonsense.

The golden age. The jews did the the brainwork and artistry in exchange for being allowed to live fairly well under muslim rule. They were still subservient to muslims. Muslims invented very little throught their conquests. Rape, pillage, plunder is what they were about. They became strong in ruling the seas because they used the seagoing technology gained from the european, mostly british seamen, they captured on their raids. Rape, pillage, plunder is what muslims do. One reason Columbus was trying to find a route to the orient was due to the muslim raids on the caravans in the trade between east and west . That's how that raping and plundering dog muhammed made his bones...raiding caravans. Islam has been a net minus throughout history.

Aren't liberals the ones who tell us that the Indians ("native Americans") were better off before whitey? This the standard liberal double standard?

Oh, you mean before we forced them in to the worst lands in the country?
How were we able to do that if we are so inferior?
guns?
. Uh oh, and that is why groups want the guns banned in the country ?? What, so they fear a repeat coming ?

Of course, nothing. Biologiy is one thing, culture is another. Mexico is a shithole because it's full of Mexicans. Why would we want to bring their disease here?
Wow look at this racist prick. My kids are mixed and they rank amongst the best both at school and in sports. Why am I wasting my time with this humane waste?....how can people like this still exist?
I don't think you want to drag your family into this.
Solid proof. My 10 year old is smarter than you. He knows that all humans are equal regardless of their skin color.
. Hmmm, maybe not so equal in intelligence, but that's ok because we are supposed to help one another with our intellect, and not hurt each other with it. I know people that are way smarter than me, and in some cases I depend on their intelligence to help me not hurt me. How they choose this action is up to them, but equality is earned not just a given. If I carry myself in an unethical manor, and no one with any sense helps me to empower my idiocy, then I have no one to blame but myself for what happened.

You really like to wallow in your stupidity dont you? Where did the latins come from?

Latin Americans come from Latin America.
White gangs come from europe. So does the term latin.
It no longer means a citizen of the Roman Empire, moron.
The moors ruled southern Europe for 7 centuries, says so much about you white boy being superior, doesn't it?
Rome ruled all of Europe, the Middle East and North Africa for 500 years, moron. The Moors only ruled part of Spain.
. Quantity doesn't always equal quality. Just saying.

For perspective, understand that the OP believes that discriminating on the basis of race should be a right.
It is a right. In fact it is one of the most natural “rights” discussed on this forum; as it is a right that cannot be taken away from you. It can only be penalized.

For perspective, understand that the OP believes that discriminating on the basis of race should be a right.
It is a right. In fact it is one of the most natural “rights” discussed on this forum; as it is a right that cannot be taken away from you. It can only be penalized.

I guess that makes rape and murder rights.

lol, see how these conservatives think?????

I guess that makes rape and murder rights.

lol, see how these conservatives think?????

There's a major difference that rape, and murder are actual violent acts, unlike racist opinions.

Of course, nothing. Biologiy is one thing, culture is another. Mexico is a shithole because it's full of Mexicans. Why would we want to bring their disease here?

Already done.

Forum List

Back