Diversity Enriches Our Country

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Without it, we wouldn't have this kind of excitement:

Graffiti vandals turn violent in LA

Last August, Maria Hicks, 58, was shot in the head and died after flashing her headlights and honking at a teenager spray-painting a wall near her home in Pico Rivera, a blue-collar suburb east of Los Angeles. Four people have been charged with murder.

Ten days after Hicks died, Seutatia Tausili, 65, was fatally shot and her grandson wounded when he told taggers to stop vandalizing a trash can outside their home in Hesperia in San Bernardino County. Three men were charged with murder.

Robert Whitehead was shot to death in 2006 in the Los Angeles County area of Valinda when he tried to keep taggers from marking a neighbor's garage. Investigators arrested one man with alleged ties to the Mexican Mafia, a prison gang.

You're just looking at this the wrong way. Think of the graffiti as "a big bouquet from Latin America" and the murdered whities as objects in performance art.

From the lefty The Peoples Almanac:

Art graffiti, the most recent graffiti trend, reached its peak during the summer of 1972 in New York City, when the subway cars were furtively decorated with spray paint by ghetto adolescents with names like Taki 183, Phase-Too, and T-Rex 131. Rather than simply leaving a plain written message these graffitists embellished their names with decorative and colorful swirls, curlicues, and flourishes. Although the City of New York tried to stop the graffitists (and even went so far as to pass a law that forbade conveying unsealed cans of spray paint in public), art graffiti had prominent supporters. Pop artist Claes Oldenburg compared the decorated cars to a "big bouquet from Latin America," and Norman Mailer analyzed the graffiti explosion as a healthy out-burst of the artistic urge in a repressive environment. They were not alone in this opinion; many of the graffitists have been commissioned to do murals for office buildings and for the Joffrey Ballet, and a group showing of graffiti art was held at New York's Razor Gallery.

© 1975 - 1981 by David Wallechinsky & Irving Wallace
Reproduced with permission from "The People's Almanac" series of books

So a bunch of tagging thugs kill some innocent woman in LA, and this is because liberals believe in diversity?

Interesting connection there.

So a bunch of tagging thugs kill some innocent woman in LA, and this is because liberals believe in diversity?

Interesting connection there.

I think you purposely missed it in an attempt to pretend you are color blind.

I had a bunch of people at work trying to describe the new boss to me for about and hour until he walked in. He was THE ONLY BLACK PERSON IN THE JOINT at that time. Idiots.

I think you purposely missed it in an attempt to pretend you are color blind.

I had a bunch of people at work trying to describe the new boss to me for about and hour until he walked in. He was THE ONLY BLACK PERSON IN THE JOINT at that time. Idiots.

Do you?

So every time a black kid does something stupid that's supposed to make me hate a diverse society?

How about if kid of Irish descent does something stupid?

Should I object to having let the Irish into the country, too?

where does one draw the line?

Perhaps more importantly, where do you want the line drawn?

Last edited:

SOMEWHERE, is the answer. SOMEWHERE. This idiotic liberal notion that we can never set standards, never have goals, never say 'no', never enforce laws, etc. is just insane. The idea that enforcing our borders and deporting the illegals will somehow be a terrible calamity is crazy. I'm sure you could cough up a sob story about some Guatemalan piece of shit who gets bruised wrists, but who the FUCK is going to ever stick up for the Americans who get KILLED when the policy goes the other way?

Unenforced immigration laws are an ABANDONMENT of our leaders responsibility to protect citizens. The blood of these murder victims is on their hands. Republicans are (almost) as bad as Democrats on this.

It's all called "death by white guilt." I say FUCK IT.

SOMEWHERE, is the answer. SOMEWHERE. This idiotic liberal notion that we can never set standards, never have goals, never say 'no', never enforce laws, etc. is just insane. The idea that enforcing our borders and deporting the illegals will somehow be a terrible calamity is crazy. I'm sure you could cough up a sob story about some Guatemalan piece of shit who gets bruised wrists, but who the FUCK is going to ever stick up for the Americans who get KILLED when the policy goes the other way?

Unenforced immigration laws are an ABANDONMENT of our leaders responsibility to protect citizens. The blood of these murder victims is on their hands. Republicans are (almost) as bad as Democrats on this.

It's all called "death by white guilt." I say FUCK IT.

Another breakthrough for Joyce. Maria Hicks was a Latina and Seutatia Tausili was Samoan. I'm glad to see Joyce's outrage for this injustice towards people of diverse backgrounds.

Do you?

So every time a black kid does something stupid that's supposed to make me hate a diverse society?

How about if kid of Irish descent does something stupid?

Should I object to having let the Irish into the country, too?

Perhaps more importantly, where do you want the line drawn?

No---it's supposed to enlighten you to the fact that a diverse society weakens social structure instead of strengthens it. It produces conflict instead of harmony and most of all is an injustice to the white population.

If an Irish kid does something stupid he outta have his ass kicked. Are our prisons full of Irish kids ?????

a diverse society weakens social structure instead of strengthens it. It produces conflict instead of harmony and most of all is an injustice to the white population.

but ultimately harmony will only be found when we are equally concerned with any injustices to all of humanity...the nature of progress includes resistance and conflict that builds strength and justice for all, over time...

No---it's supposed to enlighten you to the fact that a diverse society weakens social structure instead of strengthens it. It produces conflict instead of harmony and most of all is an injustice to the white population.

Our Armed Forces comprise of people from different groups and different colors. Unless you are saying that our military has a weak social structure, I think that they prove your statement wrong.

That I liked Dirt's zinger.

I have to also say, your avatar cracked me up. :D

Well thank you on both counts. I'm of the opinion that for the most part our armed forces really do reflect the best America has to offer.

Without it, we wouldn't have this kind of excitement:

Graffiti vandals turn violent in LA

Last August, Maria Hicks, 58, was shot in the head and died after flashing her headlights and honking at a teenager spray-painting a wall near her home in Pico Rivera, a blue-collar suburb east of Los Angeles. Four people have been charged with murder.

Ten days after Hicks died, Seutatia Tausili, 65, was fatally shot and her grandson wounded when he told taggers to stop vandalizing a trash can outside their home in Hesperia in San Bernardino County. Three men were charged with murder.

Robert Whitehead was shot to death in 2006 in the Los Angeles County area of Valinda when he tried to keep taggers from marking a neighbor's garage. Investigators arrested one man with alleged ties to the Mexican Mafia, a prison gang.

Gangs have been tagging their turf ever since, well, forever. No surprise a GANG is violent when confronted.

Another breakthrough for Joyce. Maria Hicks was a Latina and Seutatia Tausili was Samoan. I'm glad to see Joyce's outrage for this injustice towards people of diverse backgrounds.

And we have to pay for the criminal justice system to process all this bullshit, whereas if we didn't have "multiculturalism", WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO AT ALL, for fuck's sake. Ditto for all the black-Hispanic warfare going on right now.

In a white society, we'd be paying to keep Otis in the slammer to dry out and frying the odd child molester or two.

Aren't most molesters white?

And in fact, don't Christians commit more crimes in the USA than any other group?

Forum List

Back