Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Whitney Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
my vote is for OTHER... aka IVANKA TRUMP

speaking of beyonce...

how 'bout that wind-blown effect the RNC had going during ivanka's speech the other night?

teh donald was clearly impressed by the look... :eusa_clap:

367D8C4900000578-0-image-a-28_1469196210581.jpg

58d7b8a9c64d0f663f47ec85bcb7da209d9e44ca.gif

Did Ivanka Trump bring a wind machine to the RNC?

Well, this is in the music section, so obviously it is about singers. Ivanka is not a singer as far as I know, so you are off topic, as is that other idiot.

Eh - the term could be, and is, read broadly beyond music. But you're right, this is the Music forum and readers come here to get away from all that shit.

Just looking at the lower photo though, it's common for a big-stage podium saturated with spotlights to have a fan blowing on the speaker. It's hot up there.

Back to topic, I don't really "hate" any divas. I really don't pay any attention to them unless they impress me positively.
People seem to hate Madonna but taken within the context of what she's trying to do I respect her talent. She knows what she's doing. The others on the list I have no idea. Wouldn't know one from the next.

I like some Madonna songs too and despite what anyone says, she looks really awesome for a woman in her 50s, although I don't know how much plastic surgery is involved with that.

Don't even get me started on the level of stage-fakery in the music/entertainment bidness. Because then I'd have to tell the story of a "country" :puke: singer bringing three tractor-trailers full of equipment to a venue, one of which was a humongous case that took seven guys to get onto the stage, and inside the case was a grand piano. Even though the venue has three grand pianos of their own available.

Except it wasn't a grand piano -- it was just a grand piano shell, no harp or hammers or keys in it but a nice glossy finish. That thing is set at an angle where the audience can't see the keyboard and into that is set a cheap Yamaha electric piano, and the poor schlubs who paid an arm and a leg to get in there are supposed to feel "my concert dollars at work". Indeed during the show they made pilgrimages to the stage to touch her as if she was some kind of goddess.

Based on that level of Phony I guess I could cherrypick that singer as a "least favorite diva". Her name was Faith Hill. I had never heard of her before and really don't care to again.

speaking of beyonce...

how 'bout that wind-blown effect the RNC had going during ivanka's speech the other night?

Well, this is in the music section, so obviously it is about singers. Ivanka is not a singer as far as I know, so you are off topic, as is that other idiot.

Eh - the term could be, and is, read broadly beyond music. But you're right, this is the Music forum and readers come here to get away from all that shit.

Just looking at the lower photo though, it's common for a big-stage podium saturated with spotlights to have a fan blowing on the speaker. It's hot up there.

Back to topic, I don't really "hate" any divas. I really don't pay any attention to them unless they impress me positively.
People seem to hate Madonna but taken within the context of what she's trying to do I respect her talent. She knows what she's doing. The others on the list I have no idea. Wouldn't know one from the next.

I like some Madonna songs too and despite what anyone says, she looks really awesome for a woman in her 50s, although I don't know how much plastic surgery is involved with that.

Don't even get me started on the level of stage-fakery in the music/entertainment bidness. Because then I'd have to tell the story of a "country" :puke: singer bringing three tractor-trailers full of equipment to a venue, one of which was a humongous case that took seven guys to get onto the stage, and inside the case was a grand piano. Even though the venue has three grand pianos of their own available.

Except it wasn't a grand piano -- it was just a grand piano shell, no harp or hammers or keys in it but a nice glossy finish. That thing is set at an angle where the audience can't see the keyboard and into that is set a cheap Yamaha electric piano, and the poor schlubs who paid an arm and a leg to get in there are supposed to feel "my concert dollars at work". Indeed during the show they made pilgrimages to the stage to touch her as if she was some kind of goddess.

Based on that level of Phony I guess I could cherrypick that singer as a "least favorite diva". Her name was Faith Hill. I had never heard of her before and really don't care to again.

Country is the one genre that I'm not too crazy about. There are a few country songs that I like, but overall it all sounds pretty much the same to me . . . beer, trucks, dogs, and how his heart was broke by some woman. Lol.

speaking of beyonce...

Country is the one genre that I'm not too crazy about. There are a few country songs that I like, but overall it all sounds pretty much the same to me . . . beer, trucks, dogs, and how his heart was broke by some woman. Lol.

Sadly there was a time when it had integrity. Before the business end got hold of it. Now it's just homogenized corporate rock dressed in cowboy hats and yes, definitely repetitious to a glaring fault.

I like the song "Crazy" by Patsy Cline. It's an oldie but a goodie and one of the few country songs that I like.

Dolly Parton, even though big-famous and all, is another one I respect within the context of what she does. Her talent can't be understated; the uncommon case of a famous name who actually deserves it.

I like the song "Crazy" by Patsy Cline. It's an oldie but a goodie and one of the few country songs that I like.

Dolly Parton, even though big-famous and all, is another one I respect within the context of what she does. Her talent can't be understated; the uncommon case of a famous name who actually deserves it.

Plus she has big giant boobies. :lol:

Plus she has big giant boobies. :lol:

Yeah, those two. I mean too. I had to go look that up since I never noticed. :eusa_angel:
OK so in spite of having big name rec, big recording contracts, big TV splash, big hair and big booblies, with all that working against her, she still has talent.

You know who's a real asshole, speaking of Country? Dwight Yoakam. Mean ornery sumbitch. Probly pissed off that he's bald, which is why he wears that goof-ass hat all the time. Mean to everybody, even his own band.

He could be the diva I dislike most. Couldn't happen to a meaner guy.

Streisand, Celine Dion and Madonna are old and mostly forgotten in the music world......they no longer have diva powers
Whitney Houston is dead

Beyoncé is the only one with the power to be a diva

Miley Cyrus is a diva wannabe

Forum List

Back