Disturbing Changing Demographics...

Another racist, just what USMB needs. :rolleyes:

Did someone at Stormfront link you guys to this website?

Fuck you , you are not my people.[/ quote]

I'm not going to dignify that tripe with a response.

We are the american people and we are a rainbow.

It must be nice having all the Jewish talking points at your disposal. You're pro-white genocide, nothing more, nothing less.

Im as white as you are asshole and see people of color as my brothers and fellow Americans.

I guarantee when the "people of color" are the majority and they begin flexing their political and social muscles, that they will not reciprocate those feelings. People like you are traitors to the white race, but you just need a little nudge in the right direction. I hate to say this, but something horrible needs to happen to you at the hands of a minority, to see the light.

Go move to a racist country if you want to live with only white people.

Are you like 5? What country is "racist?"

This country is about all people and ALWAYS will be.

It wasn't before the Civil Rights era, and an open border policy took effect. It was a white nation and should still be.

Another racist, just what USMB needs. :rolleyes:

:talktothehand: I'm not a racist. To clarify, that's your opinion partner.

Did someone at Stormfront link you guys to this website?

I refuse to patronize that forum. I have a feeling it is run by Jewish narcs to nab white nationalists. If you take notice, all the talk of Jews is practically gone.

If you're so worried about this, get off the internet, quit jacking off and meet a nice girl, have a bunch of kids. Then work your ass off providing for them and holding your family together.

Actually, the internet is one of the last outlets for true free speech; the Jews have no control as of yet, of it. For every 30 or so people I disgust on here, maybe 1 will stop and think. That is a win for me. The internet is a fantastic recruiting tool.

Your anti-Semitic speech is utterly unconvincing. The people you might 'recruit' you can have. :cuckoo:

I refuse to be labeled an "anti-Semite" I have no problems with the average Jew, actually a Jewish family lives a few blocks from me. A few years ago I had a Jewish lawyer, Harvey Goldstein, who won a lot of dinero for me. It's just Supremacist Jews who I have beef with; the Zionists who have extreme influence over our media industry. And because Jews look so much like they're hosts (Not unlike the snakes from that show V who can camouflage themselves perfectly) they have laid the blame for slavery at the white man's bed, when they comandeered all the slave ships.

Zionist does not equal Jew. The supremacist Jews adhere to the racist book of the Talmud. All other Jews decry that book.

Last edited:
Just so I can get this straight, you want to blame this on the Jews! Typical!

Look at the immigration lawyers, you will notice one thing, LACK OF JEWISH LAWYERS!

My apologies, I didn't see this before. Now with the immigration lawyers being mostly white, what do you expect? True power is better left concealed amigo. The Jews know this very well, that's why they have whites like "immigration lawyers" fit to do their bidding. That's why there are no Jews in Soetoro's cabinet, but plenty on his WH staff.

Have fun with your little tea party group meetings

Don't be ignorant your whole life! There might be some racist in the tea parties, but its not a racist intented organization. It stands for smaller government, lower spending and lower taxation. That has NOTHING to do with racism!

You do know that the new Black Panther members and La Raza members are firm democrats. These are without a DOUBT racist people! By your thinking since they are racist the entire Democratic party is racist!

Your reasoning is flawed and lacks all creditability!

Last edited:
WTF? Are you alright? What does the tea party have to do with me? FYI, since Sarah Palin hijacked the tea party movement, it is under control of the Zionists. It does not represent real Americans.

WRONGO!!!

Zionists :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl::lol: :rofl::lol: :rofl::lol: :rofl::lol: :rofl:
how stupid.... zionist, such an over used term.... kinda like "racist" & "neo-con".
:cuckoo:

It's your opinion that I'm racist. You're only saying that because I'm white. Anti-racism is a code word for anti-white mi amigo.

That may be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

And it's clear you're racist.... no opinion required.

The KKK were a bunch of hillbilly trailer-trash hicks. They went horribly wrong by utilizing violence to achieve thier ends. I don't beleive in violence, hence I don't buy into the KKK. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

so how would you go about achieving your ends?

legislating white supremacy?

I know your type, you say I'm not a white supermacist, I'm a white separatist. I believe in non-violence.So dumb fuck, how do you supposed to separate the racist? Cookies and milk! What are you going to do with the minorities send a bunch of tacos to Mexico and have all the latinos chase it, but a lot of Fried Chicken and Ribs in Africa as bait for the *******, put a ton of cash in Israel (oh wait no doubt you believe that country should be destroyed), let's say Mars and send all the Jews there, put some sushi and egg-rolls in Japan and China respectfully and the Asians will just jump huh?

You're just as bad as La Raza (who I Preach against) and the Black Panther Party (who are arrogant bigots)!!!

Look you racist piece of shit you are not fooling anyone with your bullshit.
It's your opinion that I'm racist. You're only saying that because I'm white. Anti-racism is a code word for anti-white mi amigo.

Your not superman your KKKman

The KKK were a bunch of hillbilly trailer-trash hicks. They went horribly wrong by utilizing violence to achieve thier ends. I don't beleive in violence, hence I don't buy into the KKK. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

I can actually confirm Kal-el's claims. We Zionist get together monthly, sometimes twice a month, and plot evil and destruction. See our original and only aim to regain our homeland is done, so now we must placate our evil to destroying Mankind! WWWWWHHHOOOOOHAHAAAA. I will tell you our last meeting was a doozey. We are plotting to have the moon coming crashing into the Earth, then with our Joooossss control media, we are going to blame it on the Arabs and White Supermacist! Watch out in the coming months!

WWWWWHHOOOOHHAHAHAHAHA!:eek:

Actually, the internet is one of the last outlets for true free speech; the Jews have no control as of yet, of it. For every 30 or so people I disgust on here, maybe 1 will stop and think. That is a win for me. The internet is a fantastic recruiting tool.

Your anti-Semitic speech is utterly unconvincing. The people you might 'recruit' you can have. :cuckoo:

I refuse to be labeled an "anti-Semite" I have no problems with the average Jew, actually a Jewish family lives a few blocks from me. A few years ago I had a Jewish lawyer, Harvey Goldstein, who won a lot of dinero for me. It's just Supremacist Jews who I have beef with; the Zionists who have extreme influence over our media industry. And because Jews look so much like they're hosts (Not unlike the snakes from that show V who can camouflage themselves perfectly) they have laid the blame for slavery at the white man's bed, when they comandeered all the slave ships.

Zionist does not equal Jew. The supremacist Jews adhere to the racist book of the Talmud. All other Jews decry that book.

Just so I can get this straight, you want to blame this on the Jews! Typical!

Look at the immigration lawyers, you will notice one thing, LACK OF JEWISH LAWYERS!

My apologies, I didn't see this before. Now with the immigration lawyers being mostly white, what do you expect? True power is better left concealed amigo. The Jews know this very well, that's why they have whites like "immigration lawyers" fit to do their bidding. That's why there are no Jews in Soetoro's cabinet, but plenty on his WH staff.

I recently passed the bar and have interviewed all over the place. Immigration law is one I won't consider, but its a growing industry. Check it out its always Gonzalez, Martinez, etc law firms. Always Latino names, not Jewish ones not even Anglo ones. A job requirement Must Speak Spanish!!!

Jews enter other legal fields, we live fucking up our immigration policies and breaking our borders and laws to Latino Lawyers!

I know your type, you say I'm not a white supermacist, I'm a white separatist.

To your utter dismay, I am neither of those. I am just your average blue-collar worker. I work 40 hours, well now 32, a week fixing cars. I do not belong to any group that you may throw me in, but thanks for jumping to conclusions!

I believe in non-violence.So dumb fuck, how do you supposed to separate the racist? Cookies and milk! What are you going to do with the minorities send a bunch of tacos to Mexico and have all the latinos chase it, but a lot of Fried Chicken and Ribs in Africa as bait for the *******, put a ton of cash in Israel (oh wait no doubt you believe that country should be destroyed), let's say Mars and send all the Jews there, put some sushi and egg-rolls in Japan and China respectfully and the Asians will just jump huh?

Well white flight is increasing, and whites have to all conrgegate in 1 area, or else when we are the minority, we will be sparcely located across this brown country. I say we give the entire southern portion of the US to minorites, and the Pacific Northwest, all the way to the oppositte end, we claim as ours. No violence needed if people willingly migrate, people prefer to stick to themselves.

And it's clear you're racist.... no opinion required.

Why? Because I advocate a pro-white agenda. I never called for harm to blacks or browns. So how is wanting to preserve your heritage racist again?

so how would you go about achieving your ends?

legislating white supremacy?

C'mon. I don't beleive any race should be "supreme" or rule over another. That's why segregation went horribly wrong. Read the previous post for my non-violent solution.

Why? Because I advocate a pro-white agenda. I never called for harm to blacks or browns. So how is wanting to preserve your heritage racist again?

wanting apartheid is racist.

and you hate my people more than brown people. as far as i'm concerned, regardless of color, it would be okay if people like you went the way of the dodo.

C'mon. I don't beleive any race should be "supreme" or rule over another. That's why segregation went horribly wrong. Read the previous post for my non-violent solution.

carving up the country so you don't have to live near anyone who's not white?

nah... nothing racist about that.

i think you should go lock yourself in your basement to hide from the big bad minorities and zionists.

i'm so glad i'm not you.

I recently passed the bar and have interviewed all over the place. Immigration law is one I won't consider, but its a growing industry. Check it out its always Gonzalez, Martinez, etc law firms. Always Latino names, not Jewish ones not even Anglo ones. A job requirement Must Speak Spanish!!!

Of course. That makes perfect sense that its a job requirement to speak Español.

Jews enter other legal fields, we live fucking up our immigration policies and breaking our borders and laws to Latino Lawyers!

Jews may indeed enter other legal fields, but they're reach is all encompassing. So you say you are planning on becoming an immigration lawyer, try my theory out and advocate sealing our borders, allowing no immigration at all. I'm certain you'll quickly move up the economic ladder.:eusa_drool:

I know your type, you say I'm not a white supermacist, I'm a white separatist.

To your utter dismay, I am neither of those. I am just your average blue-collar worker. I work 40 hours, well now 32, a week fixing cars. I do not belong to any group that you may throw me in, but thanks for jumping to conclusions!

I believe in non-violence.So dumb fuck, how do you supposed to separate the racist? Cookies and milk! What are you going to do with the minorities send a bunch of tacos to Mexico and have all the latinos chase it, but a lot of Fried Chicken and Ribs in Africa as bait for the *******, put a ton of cash in Israel (oh wait no doubt you believe that country should be destroyed), let's say Mars and send all the Jews there, put some sushi and egg-rolls in Japan and China respectfully and the Asians will just jump huh?

Well white flight is increasing, and whites have to all conrgegate in 1 area, or else when we are the minority, we will be sparcely located across this brown country. I say we give the entire southern portion of the US to minorites, and the Pacific Northwest, all the way to the oppositte end, we claim as ours. No violence needed if people willingly migrate, people prefer to stick to themselves.

Just move your family to Alaska.

Forum List

Back