Disturbing Changing Demographics...

kal-el

American Patriot
Dec 27, 2005
Costa Verde, Cali
USARacePopulation_1990_630.gif

And what the US will resemble at the closing of the century IF white people do nothing:
USARacePopulation_2090_630.gif

If current trends are allowed to continue, in less then 200 years there will be no more white people in the US, not a single one. We have been a minority in the world for some time, but you really don't take notice of things until they are right in your face. People are already voting many non-whites into positions of authority. Many non-whites have upstanding positions due to Affirmative action, and racial quotas. There are already many black police officers, but when whites have no more social and political clout, and if we fail to organize, we will be sparsely located throughout this racially dark country. You hear of home invasions now and the perps get prosecuted, well if that happens, an all non-white police force will kick open your door and rape your wife whenever they please, and nobody will prosecute them…because Mecha and La Raza will be in the driver's seat. Whites will definitely not be afforded the same privileges that we bestow upon minorities now. No, it will be their “payback”.Where is the white man's Affirmative Action? You notice, other countries borders are not propped open and the invader is given special privileges to usurp the native. No, it's only in white countries. Whites are the victims of genocide, and anybody who supports any type of immigration, and special treatment for minorities, champions the eradication of the white race; ergo they are racists themselves. You might ask who's to blame for all this mess? The blacks? No. The hispanics? No.

From a Jew at Harvard:

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists." Thus does he put whites on notice. If they oppose their abolition, they are "white supremacists."
http://seanbryson.co...white_race.html

Nobody should have any doubts as to why our borders are open and why diversity is spoon-fed unto the public. Anybody who dares speak opposition to this is a "White supremacist."

Race has always been a changing definition, as population groups intermingle. The 'White Race' has had varying definitions. At one time people from Southern Italy were viewed similarly to how Mexicans are viewed today. Now Italians are considered acceptable at Stormfront. But a blond haired, blue-eyed Jew is not.

At one time Europe had isolated population groups, but look at the variety of people within each nation now! How do you think that happened? Intermarriage my friend.

Why is the browning of America bad?

It's not...if you're anti-white. Look, even the anti-white lefties will hacve a change of opinion once they are the minority and hate groups like La Raza dictate their lives. La Raza's goal was to kill every white male over 16 years of age. I think if any group pontificates any anti-american sentiments they need to be marched right out of here. There hate speech should not be tolerated here.

Choose2.jpg

From a Jew at Harvard:

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists." Thus does he put whites on notice. If they oppose their abolition, they are "white supremacists."
http://seanbryson.co...white_race.html

Nobody should have any doubts as to why our borders are open and why diversity is spoon-fed unto the public. Anybody who dares speak opposition to this is a "White supremacist."

Just so I can get this straight, you want to blame this on the Jews! Typical!

Look at the immigration lawyers, you will notice one thing, LACK OF JEWISH LAWYERS!

Why is the browning of America bad?

It's not...if you're anti-white. Look, even the anti-white lefties will hacve a change of opinion once they are the minority and hate groups like La Raza dictate their lives. La Raza's goal was to kill every white male over 16 years of age. I think if any group pontificates any anti-american sentiments they need to be marched right out of here. There hate speech should not be tolerated here.

Choose2.jpg

Look you racist piece of shit you are not fooling anyone with your bullshit.

Your not superman your KKKman

1 billion people!!! Holy shit, how are we going to feed, educate and provide jobs for that many people. That also means in only 80 years we are going to jump from 310 mil to 1 billion! OMG!

Soylent Green Anyone!

Last edited:
Race has always been a changing definition, as population groups intermingle. The 'White Race' has had varying definitions. At one time people from Southern Italy were viewed similarly to how Mexicans are viewed today. Now Italians are considered acceptable at Stormfront. But a blond haired, blue-eyed Jew is not.

At one time Europe had isolated population groups, but look at the variety of people within each nation now! How do you think that happened? Intermarriage my friend.

I'm not denying that there will be significant miscegenation if 2 different races occupy the same land, that would be stupid. It's like if you have a huge yard, and at 1 side you place a Pit Bull, and at the other a Chihuahua. Now it's only natural that the Pit Bull will kill the smaller dog. It doesn't mean it's right; but it's natural. All common sense would dictate to keep different races separate. Dogs are the same species, same as humans. But all dogs are not the same, just as all humans are not the same.

If you're so worried about this, get off the internet, quit jacking off and meet a nice girl, have a bunch of kids. Then work your ass off providing for them and holding your family together.

Look you racist piece of shit you are not fooling anyone with your bullshit.
It's your opinion that I'm racist. You're only saying that because I'm white. Anti-racism is a code word for anti-white mi amigo.

Your not superman your KKKman

The KKK were a bunch of hillbilly trailer-trash hicks. They went horribly wrong by utilizing violence to achieve thier ends. I don't beleive in violence, hence I don't buy into the KKK. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a racist piece of shit and its YOU who are unAmerican

If you're so worried about this, get off the internet, quit jacking off and meet a nice girl, have a bunch of kids. Then work your ass off providing for them and holding your family together.

Actually, the internet is one of the last outlets for true free speech; the Jews have no control as of yet, of it. For every 30 or so people I disgust on here, maybe 1 will stop and think. That is a win for me. The internet is a fantastic recruiting tool.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a racist piece of shit and its YOU who are unAmerican

Actually, wouldn't you say that promoting the death of the race that founded this great nation is evil? FYI, I'm 13 generations away from a pilgrim who rode on the Mayflower. I'm just opposing the genocide of my people, what could be more patriotic then that?

Fuck you , you are not my people.

We are the american people and we are a rainbow.

Im as white as you are asshole and see people of color as my brothers and fellow Americans.

Go move to a racist country if you want to live with only white people.

This country is about all people and ALWAYS will be.

Actually, the internet is one of the last outlets for true free speech; the Jews have no control as of yet, of it. For every 30 or so people I disgust on here, maybe 1 will stop and think. That is a win for me. The internet is a fantastic recruiting tool.

Your anti-Semitic speech is utterly unconvincing. The people you might 'recruit' you can have. :cuckoo:

No one but a fucking racist is going to agree with anything this miget brain posts.

I'm not denying that there will be significant miscegenation if 2 different races occupy the same land, that would be stupid. It's like if you have a huge yard, and at 1 side you place a Pit Bull, and at the other a Chihuahua. Now it's only natural that the Pit Bull will kill the smaller dog. It doesn't mean it's right; but it's natural. All common sense would dictate to keep different races separate. Dogs are the same species, same as humans. But all dogs are not the same, just as all humans are not the same.
My neighbor has two pit bulls and a chihuahua living in peaceful coexistence.

Fail.

Forum List

Back