Disturbing Changing Demographics...

wanting apartheid is racist.

The media is pulling the strings and dictating exactly how you feel and what you say. Try thinking for yourself for a change. Look at reality, take a gander at the DOJ website. 100 white women are raped everyday across the country and the rapist is a non-white. And that's just the reported ones. Take a look at black crime. They represent a measly 13% of the population, yet nearly 1 in 4 are behind bars. Look at all these minorites getting away with calling whites disparing names, calling for violence, but we are supposed to tolerate it? Besides, Africa has made apartheid a law, and when Mandela dies, all whites in South Africa will be slaughtered. You notice the media's silence on this.

It's your opinion that I'm racist. You're only saying that because I'm white. Anti-racism is a code word for anti-white mi amigo.

That may be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

And it's clear you're racist.... no opinion required.

The KKK were a bunch of hillbilly trailer-trash hicks. They went horribly wrong by utilizing violence to achieve thier ends. I don't beleive in violence, hence I don't buy into the KKK. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

so how would you go about achieving your ends?

legislating white supremacy?

Is it racist to be proud of your heritage, to promote your values and advance your race?

To your utter dismay, I am neither of those. I am just your average blue-collar worker.
Blue collar workers! I hate blue collar workers, we need to separate from them. I am going to getting working on that at my next Zionist meeting!!! :lol:

Well white flight is increasing, and whites have to all conrgegate in 1 area, or else when we are the minority, we will be sparcely located across this brown country. I say we give the entire southern portion of the US to minorites, and the Pacific Northwest, all the way to the oppositte end, we claim as ours. No violence needed if people willingly migrate, people prefer to stick to themselves.
Yep you're not a white separatist (which is PC for White Supremacist)! What the fuck was I and everyone else thinking!!! :cuckoo:

I recently passed the bar and have interviewed all over the place. Immigration law is one I won't consider, but its a growing industry. Check it out its always Gonzalez, Martinez, etc law firms. Always Latino names, not Jewish ones not even Anglo ones. A job requirement Must Speak Spanish!!!

Of course. That makes perfect sense that its a job requirement to speak Español.

Jews enter other legal fields, we live fucking up our immigration policies and breaking our borders and laws to Latino Lawyers!

Jews may indeed enter other legal fields, but they're reach is all encompassing. So you say you are planning on becoming an immigration lawyer, try my theory out and advocate sealing our borders, allowing no immigration at all. I'm certain you'll quickly move up the economic ladder.:eusa_drool:

So you want us to be stuck with all illiterate rednecks like you! Try reading next time douche bag!

Race has always been a changing definition, as population groups intermingle. The 'White Race' has had varying definitions. At one time people from Southern Italy were viewed similarly to how Mexicans are viewed today. Now Italians are considered acceptable at Stormfront. But a blond haired, blue-eyed Jew is not.

At one time Europe had isolated population groups, but look at the variety of people within each nation now! How do you think that happened? Intermarriage my friend.

I'm not denying that there will be significant miscegenation if 2 different races occupy the same land, that would be stupid. It's like if you have a huge yard, and at 1 side you place a Pit Bull, and at the other a Chihuahua. Now it's only natural that the Pit Bull will kill the smaller dog. It doesn't mean it's right; but it's natural. All common sense would dictate to keep different races separate. Dogs are the same species, same as humans. But all dogs are not the same, just as all humans are not the same.

My dog was a German Shepard mix, my neighbor's dog is a shiatsu (sp?). My dog wandered into their yard while we were having a barbecue one day and their little dog chased my big dog out of the yard. Big is not always smarter, or more vicious.

Much as you love pit bulls, unless that dog was taught to attack, I'd put my money on the chihuahua.

It's your opinion that I'm racist. You're only saying that because I'm white. Anti-racism is a code word for anti-white mi amigo.

That may be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

And it's clear you're racist.... no opinion required.

The KKK were a bunch of hillbilly trailer-trash hicks. They went horribly wrong by utilizing violence to achieve thier ends. I don't beleive in violence, hence I don't buy into the KKK. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

so how would you go about achieving your ends?

legislating white supremacy?

Is it racist to be proud of your heritage, to promote your values and advance your race?

Come on Lonestar you're a little better than that aren't you?

This video is what it's all about:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soCIiYW8paQ]YouTube - White Pride / White beauty[/ame]

You cannot say that it's racist, as there's not even a hint of any racial epithets.

Take a look at our kids from the 50s, before forced integration:
still_boys.jpg

Now, take a look at what happens when we live in a diverse society:
1166573754.jpg

Can any lefties say that they prefer this?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JSpbgoKp8LA/Sz4wOFC7D6I/AAAAAAAAHgQ/4dbmI8SlE64/S1600-R/USARacePopulation_1990_630.gi/IMG]

And what the US will resemble at the closing of the century IF white people do nothing:
[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JSpbgoKp8LA/Sz4x86eLWhI/AAAAAAAAHhg/16b-eMmTEk4/S1600-R/USARacePopulation_2090_630.gi/IMG]

If current trends are allowed to continue...

...[/quote]

:ack-1:

You do realize that Wally and the Beav were TV characters, don't you?

Yes, but did children of that era dress any differently? I think I captured their repertoire rather nicely. It isn't about Wally and the Beav, it is about the changes we have gone through due to a policy that we didn't get a vote on, and a majority of whites, as well as blacks opposed. The government hasn't been working in our interests, and anyone who thinks otherwise is severely misinformed.

YouTube - White Pride / White beauty

You cannot say that it's racist, as there's not even a hint of any racial epithets.

Bulcrap. I couldn't get past the first page. Why don't we work to secure the future of ALL children, not just the white ones? Do you think a black baby is worth less than a white baby? What's wrong with you that you can't love them both the same?

It's like if you have a huge yard, and at 1 side you place a Pit Bull, and at the other a Chihuahua. Now it's only natural that the Pit Bull will kill the smaller dog.
What is your theory about when the 2 pitbulls fight each other, which they do a ton of. Meaning British vs France. British vs Irish. Germans vs French. German v Russians.

Do we need to start separating whites from whites! :cuckoo:

YouTube - White Pride / White beauty

Bulcrap. I couldn't get past the first page. Why don't we work to secure the future of ALL children, not just the white ones? Do you think a black baby is worth less than a white baby? What's wrong with you that you can't love them both the same?

You're absolutely right. We should secure the futures of all children...in seperate areas. I personally beleive that biologically speaking, whites are superior to blacks. But the way to sol vent that is not to take away rights from the white man and give him to the black man. And you can take to the bank anti.

Forum List

Back