Disqualifying things like this.

How is a man who showed the colossal error of judgement in considering a freak show like Powell to be made a special counsel qualified to be prez? How could he even allow her to be in his orbit of advisers after she made the bizarre claims about Venezuela?

This is a freak show.

th.jpg

Then there's this guy.

Former Trump adviser Michael Flynn ‘at the center’ of new movement based on conspiracies and Christian nationalism

Pushing QAnon and Stolen Election Lies, Flynn Re-emerges

Mr. Flynn’s dark view of Islam and eagerness to cultivate President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia have given way to an embrace of QAnon, the pro-Trump conspiracy theory, and a readiness to question the very fabric of American democracy. He has swapped a government job and an obsessive focus on “radical Islamic terrorism” for selling QAnon-branded T-shirts and a new media partnership with conspiracy theorists called Digital Soldiers.

What was he doing in the Oval? What was he doing as Trump's National Security Adviser? A title he held for a few days before getting fired.

Who was making the decisions to put Flynn close to Trump? Trump.

Once again liberals show their disdain to the Constitution and base all their decisions on fragile emotions. The worst part is, the very same Constitution they whine about gives them the opportunity to further wreck the country with their vote. We are doomed.

Once again liberals show their disdain to the Constitution and base all their decisions on fragile emotions. The worst part is, the very same Constitution they whine about gives them the opportunity to further wreck the country with their vote. We are doomed.
I guess that explains your support for a man who tried to take away our constitutional opportunity to vote.

The ends justify the means and your means are fascist.

I guess that explains your support for a man who tried to take away our constitutional opportunity to vote.

There is no constitutional right to vote.

I don't support Biden and the Democrats trying to keep people off ballots, you know destroying an opportunity to vote for the candidate of my choice. Do you folks even try to understand what you say?

I don't support Biden and the Democrats trying to keep people off ballots, you know destroying an opportunity to vote for the candidate of my choice. Do you folks even try to understand what you say?
You supported Trump trying to throw out our votes after we voted for Biden.

BIden isn’t doing anything to keep anyone off any ballot. You’re lying.

That's not what happened. Get educated.
It’s exactly what happened. We voted for Biden, Trump tried to have the states disregard the vote.

You supported it then and you support it now.

Apparently not. You think a white man cant dislike black women for their brains, just the color of their skin. Thats racist.
I didn’t say that.

I just find it “interesting “ that the two people you attacking with no facts to back it up are both people of color and women

I didn’t say that.

I just find it “interesting “ that the two people you attacking with no facts to back it up are both people of color and women
Stupidity is subjective, first off.
All you have to do is watch them and you would see his point.

I didn’t say that.

HOw do you keep your sheets so white?

1706807728751.png

Forum List

Back