Disney's Reputation Jumps, Drops

Here is what the New Right is trying to keep a secret: There are gays among us!

LOL. So, you've found a place that isn't partisan?

Most of the world is not this partisan and divided.

You really should get out more and explore the world.

But yes, we have 3 or 4 counties we have narrowed it down to with Panama leading the pack right now

I wont. 6 years and 1 month and BOOM we are gone!
LOL. I have to wait six years? Damn. By the way, some well intentioned advice, a lot can happen in six years. Also, the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the hill. A lot of people wind up finding out about that. When you get sick in your old age you might regret the medical care of a third world country.

LOL. I have to wait six years? Damn.

You do not have to do anything. My life should have no bearing on your life.

By the way, some well intentioned advice, a lot can happen in six years.

It can. We could do it sooner if needed but that is the optimum time for us both age wise and money wise

Also, the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the hill. A lot of people wind up finding out about that.

I have traveled all around the world, grew up living overseas.

When you get sick in your old age you might regret the medical care of a third world country.

Panama has a great medical system. John Hopkins has two satellite hospitals there now. Plus my TriCare insurance works over there not to mention moving to a different country does not mean I can never come back, it will just mean I will have more money left than if I had stayed living here.

You do not have to do anything. My life should have no bearing on your life.

It can. We could do it sooner if needed but that is the optimum time for us both age wise and money wise

I have traveled all around the world, grew up living overseas.

Panama has a great medical system. John Hopkins has two satellite hospitals there now. Plus my TriCare insurance works over there not to mention moving to a different country does not mean I can never come back, it will just mean I will have more money left than if I had stayed living here.
Maybe you don't believe this but I wish you well and you seem to have it well thought out. I have known a few who retired to other countries and it worked out well for them.

Maybe you don't believe this but I wish you well and you seem to have it well thought out. I have known a few who retired to other countries and it worked out well for them.

I do believe it, I do not take things on this forum seriously.

We have been talking about it for a while and now have decided it is right for us. We looked at Malta due to them speaking English, but not really what we are looking for.

I love this country, spent 20 years serving it in the Marine Corps, but at the same time it is not the country it once was.

I do believe it, I do not take things on this forum seriously.

We have been talking about it for a while and now have decided it is right for us. We looked at Malta due to them speaking English, but not really what we are looking for.

I love this country, spent 20 years serving it in the Marine Corps, but at the same time it is not the country it once was.
It is wise to actually know what it is like to live in the area that you plan on living in before going there to live. Too many chuck it all to live somewhere and then realize it doesn't match the brochures.

It is wise to actually know what it is like to live in the area that you plan on living in before going there to live. Too many chuck it all to live somewhere and then realize it doesn't match the brochures.

For sure. We are making our first trip to Panama in Jan and then a few months later we are doing a Relocation Tour. If we still want to move after those two we will make an annual trip there until we retire.

LOL. You've absolutely have to be fucking kidding me. You people desperately need help. :auiqs.jpg:

So just, so righteous, so outraged.....

This is why your time is at an end...people see you as just plain unhinged..good lordy..

When they mentioned foot size in Frozen, they were really talking about feet. :auiqs.jpg:

The last I checked their investors have seen a 10% decrease in stock value over the past year.

That's probably true of many companies, though. Tech stocks are starting to climb again but only after layoffs, which Disney may have to do more of.

You shouldn't necessarily read anything into a company's stock value. Disney's also a company with a lot of different interests, so even if MAGAs boycott Disneyworld, there's other shit that Disney does. Same with Anheuser-Busch, and they're both global brands.

Nobody wants to think about rim jobs and chicks with dicks when they are watching a fucking Disney movie with their kids!! I'd like to see Disney go bankrupt.

JFC, nobody I know of even remotely thinks of that kind of shit -- maybe because we're normal and you're not. You all out yourselves with your obsession over sex when nobody else is even thinking of it.

I WARNED you left wingers months ago that normal people were getting fed up with your shit and this would blow up in your face. First Disney then Bud Light. Keep poking the bear you idiots.

Maybe you all can open a MAGA Land...

JFC, nobody I know of even remotely thinks of that kind of shit -- maybe because we're normal and you're not. You all out yourselves with your obsession over sex when nobody else is even thinking of it.

"Nobody's thinking about it."

It's in there accidently. LMAO

That's probably true of many companies, though. Tech stocks are starting to climb again but only after layoffs, which Disney may have to do more of.

You shouldn't necessarily read anything into a company's stock value. Disney's also a company with a lot of different interests, so even if MAGAs boycott Disneyworld, there's other shit that Disney does. Same with Anheuser-Busch, and they're both global brands.
Sure, that must be why the phrase "bud-light effect' was coined. Companies like Target are getting frantic, so they don't experience the bud-light effect.

Forum List

Back