Disney Screwed Up Another One.....This Time Peter Pan

20 million subscribers pay to see these productions, so I wouldn't call that a nobody. Over half the movies made today don't go to the theaters, they are streamed. The critics have been mostly positive on the film. However, audiences that just can't stand to see blacks in traditional white roles and females' in traditions male roles will of course hate it because that qualifies as woke, just like gays and lesbians in films, and Hispanics, and Asian, playing non-traditional roles. Thankfully, these audiences are dying out as the world continues to change.
Tinkerbell used to have a personality in the original movie. She was protective of Peter Pan. Jealous of Wendy. But we can’t have that in current cinema. So we must make her black,boring and with no purpose. Same with Tiger Lilly. Reduced to plot devices that fill in for Peter Pan because he is no longer allowed to be heroic.

I like how Lefties claimed Peter Pan was racist because of how they portrayed the Native Americans. Yet this woke version portrays them with all of the same stereotype’s it just doesn’t have them singing around a bonfire with war paint on their faces.

They do however dress the same,live in huts,sit around bonfires smoking and fight with tomahawks.

I like how Lefties claimed Peter Pan was racist because of how they portrayed the Native Americans. Yet this woke version portrays them with all of the same stereotype’s it just doesn’t have them singing around a bonfire with war paint on their faces.

They do however dress the same,live in huts,sit around bonfires smoking and fight with tomahawks.

Remember what the DemoKKKrats did to Native Americans (starting with Andrew Jackson).

These woke idiots in Hollywood are more racist than their counterparts in the 30,40 and 50’s that they are trying to erase.

Forum List

Back