Disney on target to lose 800 million in one quarter...with Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, Indiana Jones...wow.....

Yes, REALLY. It's all fucking narrative, completely unrealistic and totally impractical. Kind of like the bipolar bullshit simplified concepts of heaven and hell, just like modern media grooms us all to believe what good and evil must look like. Disney kids live in La La Land.

Plus::This is the United States of Fucking America. There are no princes and princesses here nor are there supposed to be. Why would we teach our kids to live in a caste system in America?

Um, wow.

Frankly, the real problem I see with Modern Disney is that it doesn't have this positive messages. Like the recent movie where Cruella DeVille was the protagonist. (Keeping in mind this woman's goal was to slaughter puppies to make fur coats.)

or their recent Mulan remake, which was totally tone deaf.

Yes, REALLY. It's all fucking narrative, completely unrealistic and totally impractical. Kind of like the bipolar bullshit simplified concepts of heaven and hell, just like modern media grooms us all to believe what good and evil must look like. Disney kids live in La La Land.

Plus::This is the United States of Fucking America. There are no princes and princesses here nor are there supposed to be. Why would we teach our kids to live in a caste system in America?
What an odd and unexpected mashup.

They literally have the licenses ( in Intellectual Properties,) to print money.....and they are losing money like drunk sailors.....or leftists.......

And now, the very first cartoon, the biggest money making cartoon in history...Snow White and the 7 Dwarves.....is about to be wrecked.....

This is one of the most amazing things to watch....a company that was a staple of my childhood every sunday night who now owns more intellectual properties that were worth billions....and they are flushing it down the toilet...

The floundering Walt Disney Company’s Disney+ streaming service is expected to record a $800 million third-quarter loss.

That’s nearly a billion dollars lost in a single quarter.

I tell ya, Disney’s slow-motion collapse is more entertaining than anything these child predators have created in years.

Apparently, grooming little kids doesn’t pay.

Who knew?

In better news, Disney stock took a dive after it was announced disgraced CEO Bob Iger extended his contract to 2026.

I saw a commercial for a new star wars series the sicko kiddie fiddler Disney Corp was putting it out

All broads ...

Ya think they'd learn ....

Conservatives screamed about Cancel Culture, and I was with them 100%. Now they're doing it themselves.

The two ends of the spectrum can be remarkably similar in their behaviors.

That's what ideology does to people.

nzf8GnY.jpg

It allows kids to develop creativity, problem-solving and other important life skills. Adults should encourage imaginative play for kids wherever possible. Giving kids opportunities to use their imagination helps with many aspects of development, from social skills to motor functions.
Why Imagination is Important | Miracle Recreation
www.miracle-recreation.com › Blog

Conservatives screamed about Cancel Culture, and I was with them 100%. Now they're doing it themselves.

There is no "Cancel culture", there is consequence culture. You say or do stupid shit that turns off your fans, you get the consequences. And this is NOTHING NEW. Heck, you can track it all the way back to Rosco "Fatty" Arbuckle in the 1920's. Guy was wrongfully accused of a death that happened in his hotel room, acquitted by a jury, but his career was STILL in the toilet and he never recovered.

The problem with Disney is that they are churning out crap on the IP's they've acquired or inherited - Legacy Disney, Star Wars and Marvel.

I watched the new version of the Lion King when I was on vacation last week. (I do watch things on Disney with my girlfriend because Disney is one of the few services that provide Chinese subtitles). Ugh, what the fuck were they thinking. Essentially, instead of cute cartoon animals, they created photo-realistic versions of the animals. Which just looked kind of horrifying and creepy and lost all the charm of the original.

They finally gave Star Wars fans that Boba Fett and Obi-Wan features they wanted since the 1980's... and Boba got turned into a confused old man, while Obi-wan got turned into a self-pitying old guy who needed women to bail him out.

I saw a commercial for a new star wars series the sicko kiddie fiddler Disney Corp was putting it out

All broads ...

Ya think they'd learn ....
All women? :eek:

Maybe they were just Jedi housecleaners & sandwich makers?

I certainly hope so!

For the sake of the kids you know.

:)

nzf8GnY.jpg
^ Garbage.

The so-called left above - actually liberal - is conservative, as is the right.

There is no center, and no horseshoe; that’s a garbage concept liberals use to attack the left they despise more than they despise their fellow out conservatives.

Now like this like a good boy. :)

It allows kids to develop creativity, problem-solving and other important life skills. Adults should encourage imaginative play for kids wherever possible. Giving kids opportunities to use their imagination helps with many aspects of development, from social skills to motor functions.
It’s fun too.

Have these angry people not seen Frozen?

Yummo! :)

It encourages imaginative play to distract from the underlying brainwashing. Pedophiles do the same thing.

I am a self-taught musician and won second place in a district wide fiction writing contest in fifth grade. Disney had nothing to do with it. Disney is based on the fantasies of people with un-American ideas....like royalty for instance. Disney has teamed up with companies like McDonald's to put their crap on their Happy Meal cups. Yeah. Great stuff for kids. Must be great because they love happy meals with little princes and princesses basking in narcissistic poses.

Disney....is....GARBAGE.
Seeing them disappear off the face of the Earth would be something I would love to see before I die.

Last edited:
Um, wow.

Frankly, the real problem I see with Modern Disney is that it doesn't have this positive messages. Like the recent movie where Cruella DeVille was the protagonist. (Keeping in mind this woman's goal was to slaughter puppies to make fur coats.)

They literally have the licenses ( in Intellectual Properties,) to print money.....and they are losing money like drunk sailors.....or leftists.......

And now, the very first cartoon, the biggest money making cartoon in history...Snow White and the 7 Dwarves.....is about to be wrecked.....

This is one of the most amazing things to watch....a company that was a staple of my childhood every sunday night who now owns more intellectual properties that were worth billions....and they are flushing it down the toilet...

The floundering Walt Disney Company’s Disney+ streaming service is expected to record a $800 million third-quarter loss.

That’s nearly a billion dollars lost in a single quarter.

I tell ya, Disney’s slow-motion collapse is more entertaining than anything these child predators have created in years.

Apparently, grooming little kids doesn’t pay.

Who knew?

In better news, Disney stock took a dive after it was announced disgraced CEO Bob Iger extended his contract to 2026.

Great news.

It encourages imaginative play to distract from the underlying brainwashing. Pedophiles do the same thing.

I am a self-taught musician and won second place in a district wide fiction writing contest in fifth grade. Disney had nothing to do with it. Disney is based on the fantasies of people with un-American ideas....like royalty for instance. Disney has teamed up with companies like McDonald's to put their crap on their Happy Meal cups. Yeah. Great stuff for kids. Must be great because they love happy meals with little princes and princesses basking in narcissistic poses.

Disney....is....GARBAGE.
Seeing them disappear off the face of the Earth would be something I would love to see before I die.
Bah Humbug!

I’ll admit I was skeptical at first, but after diving in, I must agree that Disney has been on a decades-long crusade of encouraging fealty to Satanic Marxism.

This even extends to films made while Disney himself was still alive, with propaganda-packed flicks like Mary Poppins seeking to denigrate capitalism, attack family values, and encourage grooming via the titular Leninist Poppins.

But perhaps most disturbing is Frozen, a film which I’ve recently praised, but which is actually packed with subversive Maoism and worse.

Here the lead character extolls the virtues of witchcraft while attacking the nuclear family:

But perhaps most disturbing, her blatant plea to burn it down (by freezing it up) is brimming with a deep racist hatred toward White conservatives.

As anyone who’s been paying any attention knows, they can’t let anything go ever, and this plea is like taunting a legless person into running a marathon!

I give this twisted communist manifesto 0 tomatoes! :puke:

I’ll admit I was skeptical at first, but after diving in, I must agree that Disney has been on a decades-long crusade of encouraging fealty to Satanic Marxism.

This even extends to films made while Disney himself was still alive, with propaganda-packed flicks like Mary Poppins seeking to denigrate capitalism, attack family values, and encourage grooming via the titular Leninist Poppins.

But perhaps most disturbing is Frozen, a film which I’ve recently praised, but which is actually packed with subversive Maoism and worse.

Here the lead character extolls the virtues of witchcraft while attacking the nuclear family:

Um... wow. You see, most people would just see that as a sad person who lived in isolation her whole life (kind of like an average USMB Poster) being kind of bitter. But Maoism and Witchcraft, who knew?

I do think there are narrative problems in modern Disney, like their planned Snow White Matrix, where she isn't white and the Dwarves are now "Magical forest Creatures", but really look like Renaissance Fair rejects.

Um, wow.

Disney is authoritarian. Authoritarian law enforcement and security all fall into place. They are not what they promote....Ask boomhauer. It was funny. If till the same then miles is a moron.