Disney just aired its first ever same sex kiss in a cartoon

gallery-1488281886-screen-shot-2017-02-28-at-114032-am.jpg

Star vs. the Forces of Evil is about high school aged kids and high school type situations. Five year olds aren't going to be interested, anyway. It's not a young kid's show. Just so parents know.

Disney Just Aired its First-Ever Same-Sex Kiss in a Cartoon
A Disney XD show subtly displayed several gay kisses on an episode that aired yesterday.

The Star vs. the Forces of Evil episode featured a scene at a boy band concert, where several people, including gay and lesbian couples, kiss to the music. The gender of various other lip-locked couples shown is unclear.

By deadline, a spokesperson for the show did not respond to Heat Street’s request for comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh don't worry they aren't sexualizing your children, they aren't using media to put the thoughts of how this is ok onto your kids.
SOCIAL JUSTICE IS CONTROLLING THE THOUGHTS OF WEAK MINDS.

Pretty little liars have had gay characters in bed

Why not in cartoon?
This is not a cartoon.

A Disney XD show subtly displayed several gay kisses on an episode that aired yesterday.

The Star vs. the Forces of Evil episode featured a scene at a boy band concert, where several people, including gay and lesbian couples, kiss to the music. The gender of various other lip-locked couples shown is unclear.

By deadline, a spokesperson for the show did not respond to Heat Street’s request for comment.

Oh don't worry they aren't sexualizing your children, they aren't using media to put the thoughts of how this is ok onto your kids.

Time for sane people everywhere to boycott everything disney, including disneyland.

Disney came under intense pressure from gay advocacy groups. The company decided to fall on the sword of Beauty and the Beast.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil is about high school aged kids and high school type situations. Five year olds aren't going to be interested, anyway. It's not a young kid's show. Just so parents know.

The only thing is they grossly overestimated the # of SS couples, 3 out of 12 seems to be forcing it a bit. Or maybe 2 out of 12, the blond one at the front is a bit questionable.

The only thing is they grossly overestimated the # of SS couples, 3 out of 12 seems to be forcing it a bit. Or maybe 2 out of 12, the blond one at the front is a bit questionable.
Notice how many are also brown/white couples? Lots of stuff going on here.

Notice how many are also brown/white couples? Lots of stuff going on here.

Actually I didn't. Isn't that the endgame?

most seniors don't watch cartoons

A gay kiss here, and a gay kiss there, pretty soon Mickey Mouse will be giving Donald Duck a blowjob, while Pluto and Goofy are humping each others leg.

----------------------------------------

So this is INFOWARS TAKE ON THIS ISSUE:

A Disney Channel cartoon series aired the network’s first same-sex kiss in a recent episode.

A season two episode of Star vs. the Forces of Evil entitled, “Just Friends,” aired on the Disney XD cable network, features characters breaking into a musical about romance.

At one point (1:27) people surrounding the main characters begin kissing, with many in the crowd also appearing to deliver same-sex kisses to their gay and lesbian partners.

disney-same-sex-pix.jpg

HeatSt.com points out this is not Disney’s first foray into homosexual activity in its shows:

Though this is the first on-screen same-sex PDA, Disney has periodically included non-heterosexual relationships in its TV shows, including a lesbian couple in Good Luck Charlie and a gay couple in Gravity Falls. Viewers also have speculated about possibly gay characters included in the films Zootopia, Finding Dory, and Frozen.

Cosmopolitan has expanded the list, suggesting that The Little Mermaid’s Ursula, Sleeping Beauty’s Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, and even Beauty and the Beast’s Gaston may be gay.

Disney has also reportedly been entertaining the prospect of an LGBT Disney princess, with a campaign last year urging the cartoon giant to turn the princess Elsa from the film Frozen into “a lesbian princess.”

The Disney XD cable channel admittedly “offers a mix of live-action and animated programming for kids 6 – 11 years.”

Disney Channel Cartoon Features Network’s First Same-sex Kiss

why do you care? how is is "sexualizing children" to show normal affection between a same sex couple any more than it is "sexualizing children" to show normal affection between a heterosexual couple?
You must brainwash the children so they accept depraved behavior.

brainwash? you mean not encourage them to be ignorant, brain dead bigots?

why do you think everyone should be hate-filled?
why do you care? how is is "sexualizing children" to show normal affection between a same sex couple any more than it is "sexualizing children" to show normal affection between a heterosexual couple?
Sexual affection, intimacy, between members of the same sex
is not normal, nor should be compared to heterosexual relationships

I, myself, don't consider it sexualizing children,
I consider it to be instilling and redefining morals and decency

I have family and friends that are gay.
It is their life, not mine but, that doesn't change the fact
that sexual intimacy between the same sex is not normal.

First, homosexuals wanted to be accepted as homosexuals,
now, they want their lifestyle to be accepted as normal.
That's what I have a problem with!

Instilling morals doesn't instill hate

Instilling the notion that having morals equates hatred
is hatred and bigotry, in and of itself.

Why is it those who are indifferent to homosexuality,
are the ones who are wrong and need to come around...
Why can't homosexuals deal with the fact that
people just don't agree with their lifestyle?
Why do you disagree with their lifestyle? They are attracted to the sex they are, because it is how they were made. There's nothing "unnatural" about it. Morals are value judgment, and by teaching that homosexuality is immoral is more than just "disagreeing." If it was one of your kids that came to you as a teenager and admitted she/he was gay, would you want the world "disagreeing" with them?
Why do you disagree with their lifestyle? They are attracted to the sex they are, because it is how they were made. There's nothing "unnatural" about it. Morals are value judgment, and by teaching that homosexuality is immoral is more than just "disagreeing." If it was one of your kids that came to you as a teenager and admitted she/he was gay, would you want the world "disagreeing" with them?
Homosexuality is immoral

I disagree with their lifestyle being qualified as normal,
because it is not normal, if it were they'd be able to procreate.

If homosexuality was normal, people wouldn't have
remained in the closet for so long, and continue to.

My girlfriend was in a lesbian relationship for 10 years,
she was overweight and lacked self esteem....
She was determined to lose weight and that she did.
She looked great and her self esteem flourished.

She ended the lesbian relationship and began dating guys.
She has been living with her current boyfriend for 3 years now.
She wasn't born gay, she chose a homosexual lifestyle

My cousin is gay, as was his brother....
Awhile back he hung himself and according to
his suicide letter, he was ashamed of himself.
... among other things troubling him.

If any of my children chose a gay lifestyle
I would want them to understand that
as long as they can accept themselves
that they don't need the acceptance of others.

That's between them and God

That it's not fair to fight people to accept their lifestyle,
but, to understand and accept that people don't.

Trying to change the norm, to feel normal,
doesn't change the fact that homosexuality is not natural.

Homosexuality is immoral

I think the point is , it is totally not doing what you mention. It is INDOCTRINATING kids into acceptance of sexuality that no matter how much they try to normalize it, it will forever be shunned as NOT normal by a higher percentage of people. The biggest problems that also go along with this show and others is they are TEACHING KIDS about sexuality in age groups where kids shouldn't even be thinking about this sex bs.

It is indoctrination on all the wrong levels and for all the wrong reasons.

Homosexuality is immoral

It exists around the world for humans and animals alike.

Get over your prejudice. They just happen to love those if the same gender.
Get out of their bedroom and let them love the adult they want and who returns that love.

There are still plenty of good men out there if you bother to look. Women should not expect every man to look at them as they enter a room.

Maybe there are a few women who look.

Let them alone, they are just people like everyone else.

Homosexuality is immoral

Get out of their bedroom and let them love the adult they want and who returns that love.

There are still plenty of good men out there if you bother to look. Women should not expect every man to look at them as they enter a room.

Excuse me, I never said they weren't people
If disagreeing with a homosexual lifestyle
means I'm prejudiced, then what is a homosexual
that is intolerant of those that disagree with homosexuality?

I don't want to be in their bedroom...
I wish they'd keep it there!

Ahhh, yes, the campaign to remove the stigma of homosexuality
Love....yes, the association of love and homosexuality
is easier to get used to then....

A man sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass
or a woman licking pussy and 'fucking' her girlfriend
with a dildo she is holding or has strapped on....

How can anyone get out of their bedroom when that bedroom is willingly brought out into the rest of the world? Those who would rather not know don't have the choice to remain in blissful ignorance anymore because its all that those who live the lifestyle ever talk about. Maybe if they be quiet, the rest of the planet will follow.

Won't be long before they have Goofy eating his boogers.
I didn't think that I was ever going to quit laughing after seeing this message of yours. :D :D :D

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. In all seriousness though, what surprises me about this is that it is just now happening and not years ago. Disney has supported the gay lifestyle for years now I believe, so yeah. Why did they wait until now to bring it to animated life I guess you could say?

Last edited:

Homosexuality is immoral

I think the point is , it is totally not doing what you mention. It is INDOCTRINATING kids into acceptance of sexuality that no matter how much they try to normalize it, it will forever be shunned as NOT normal by a higher percentage of people. The biggest problems that also go along with this show and others is they are TEACHING KIDS about sexuality in age groups where kids shouldn't even be thinking about this sex bs.

It is indoctrination on all the wrong levels and for all the wrong reasons.

My 7th grader had a "gender sensitivity" paper due for his LANGUAGE ARTS class.

Homosexuality is immoral

Excuse me, I never said they weren't people
If disagreeing with a homosexual lifestyle
means I'm prejudiced, then what is a homosexual
that is intolerant of those that disagree with homosexuality?

I don't want to be in their bedroom...
I wish they'd keep it there!

Ahhh, yes, the campaign to remove the stigma of homosexuality
Love....yes, the association of love and homosexuality
is easier to get used to then....

A man sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass
or a woman licking pussy and 'fucking' her girlfriend
with a dildo she is holding or has strapped on....

Homosexuals intolerant?

for wanting to marry their partner/soul mate?

for wanting to not have to lie about who and what they are? Not bidding in corners because heteros want to beat up on them?

To just be treated like everyone else?

Are you in their bedroom spying on them?

You really think men do not do the same to women? You think men do not want women to orally pleasure them? Why the horror when those of the same sex do it?

As for dildos, they have been around for millennia, for men and women

Homosexuality is immoral

Children are not commodities that can be justifiably severed from their natural parentage and traded between unrelated adults. Children in same-sex households will often deny their grief and pretend they don’t miss a biological parent, feeling pressured to speak positively due to the politics surrounding LGBT households. However, when children lose either of their biological parents because of death, divorce, adoption, or artificial reproductive technology, they experience a painful void. It is the same for us when our gay parent brings his or her same-sex partner(s) into our lives. Their partner(s) can never replace our missing biological parent.

The State as Ultimate Arbiter of Parenthood

Over and over, we are told that “permitting same-sex couples access to the designation of marriage will not deprive anyone of any rights.” That is a lie.

it's the same thing called " conditioning the public to accept" when like it or not the majority of the population are NOT going to fully accept this as a whole". You can never force every single person on the planet to see this accept it, and like it.

A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights

Forum List

Back