DISGUSTING: “Barack Obama Day” Approved By Government As New Holiday…

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

Honor him for what, destruction of this nation? Not a day I would ever celebrate. Day of mourning if you ask me, I would rather see him facing treason charges. Worst president ever. Bridges he did not build, unite the people he did not do. We are more divided than ever. Even George W Bush was not as bad as Obama. I didn't think we could do worse than Bush but Obama sure proved me wrong. I only hope he is charged with the treason he committed more than once.

Honor him for what, destruction of this nation? Not a day I would ever celebrate. Day of mourning if you ask me, I would rather see him facing treason charges. Worst president ever. Bridges he did not build, unite the people he did not do. We are more divided than ever. Even George W Bush was not as bad as Obama. I didn't think we could do worse than Bush but Obama sure proved me wrong. I only hope he is charged with the treason he committed more than once.

If you are aware of the treason that Former President Obama committed, it is your responsibility to bring that information to the proper authorities....or else you too can be charges as an assessory.

Yeah sickening

Really? Fuck raygoon! ~Sickening!

cLcB3ti.gif

Ronald Reagan Day is a day of recognition that occurs every February 6, starting in 2011

Last edited:
George W Bush Day: Day is a day of recognition that occurs every 9-11-2xxx~

september11-attack_1993840c.jpg

Makes about as much sense as awarding him a Nobel Prize before he even did anything.

The worst thing Obama did was lead to the death of millions in the Middle East and a wave of massive refugees fleeing into Europe.

The BEST thing Obama ever did was the day he left office.

Bitch please....the man not only deserves to be honored, he deserves the medal of patients for not running around and kickin white ass for all the disrespect he got from you nut fuck neo mops!!

If Barack Obama Day is going to be celebrated as a holiday, does this mean all 3 people who actually work in Illinois will get the day off? If so, it makes good sense to me. What better way to celebrate Obama's legacy than to have a day when nobody works?

If you are aware of the treason that Former President Obama committed, it is your responsibility to bring that information to the proper authorities....or else you too can be charges as an assessory.

Nice grammar and spelling bull dyke

"or else you too can be charges as an assessory."

State recognition only. No time off.

Yeah sickening

cLcB3ti.gif

Ronald Reagan Day is a day of recognition that occurs every February 6, starting in 2011

You're a fucking moron.

"Barack Obama Day" joins other commemorative holidays like Adlai Stevenson Day, Ronald Reagan Day and Jane Addams Day, for which workplaces do not close. State or local business.

I don't live in Illinois, but I'll probably celebrate by burning a tire.

If Barack Obama Day is going to be celebrated as a holiday, does this mean all 3 people who actually work in Illinois will get the day off? If so, it makes good sense to me. What better way to celebrate Obama's legacy than to have a day when nobody works?
Don has doubled Obama's day off rate hon.

Trying to ressurect shoot a skin to watch him spin does make him the most racist president of the past century by a country mile. He also was the worst foreign policy president in US history but that does not make him a traitor, just an incompetent elected by idiots.

Yeah sickening

cLcB3ti.gif

You're a fucking moron.

And Ronald Regan is from Illinois, Obama isn't. Not to mention regan was actually a good president

"Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner (R) has signed a law designating Aug. 4 as “Barack Obama Day” in the state, the governor’s office confirmed Friday."

A Republican.

Bitch. :ack-1::bye1::eek-52::crybaby::finger3::fu::poke::itsok::rock:

Nice grammar and spelling bull dyke

"accessory"

Dumb ass

"or else you too can be charges as an assessory."

I'll take all the typos. If 'eduction' can break in.

Yeah sickening

cLcB3ti.gif

You're a fucking moron.

And Ronald Regan is from Illinois, Obama isn't. Not to mention regan was actually a good president

You mean Studio Blow Job Queen Pres. Nancy and Joan, her lesbian lover astrologer.
As Ronnie went limp decades before.

Last edited:

Yeah sickening

cLcB3ti.gif

You're a fucking moron.

"regan" a good president
upload_2017-8-6_13-46-21.jpeg

Forum List

Back