DISGUSTING: “Barack Obama Day” Approved By Government As New Holiday…

Honor him for what, destruction of this nation? Not a day I would ever celebrate. Day of mourning if you ask me, I would rather see him facing treason charges. Worst president ever. Bridges he did not build, unite the people he did not do. We are more divided than ever. Even George W Bush was not as bad as Obama. I didn't think we could do worse than Bush but Obama sure proved me wrong. I only hope he is charged with the treason he committed more than once.

State recognition only. No time off.

Yeah sickening

Really? Fuck raygoon! ~Sickening!

cLcB3ti.gif

Ronald Reagan Day is a day of recognition that occurs every February 6, starting in 2011

George W Bush Day: Day is a day of recognition that occurs every 9-11-2xxx~

september11-attack_1993840c.jpg

You're a fucking moron.

WEAK. When everyone recalls that day. If they do now.
What comes to mind after the deaths. Dubya's failure, that day.
Only the best, comes from the GOP. Seems the DOPers want a repeat
and the Great Orange Douche is working on that now! Were YUGLEY exposed with
him on the job? Actively setting up the next attack, by ignoring the intel. LIKE DUBYA DID!

i dont care who was president that day....it still would have happened....

Gee. Dubya and his GOP administration crooks, according to the record, considered the terrorism threat overblown and were more concerned with vital interests of payouts, such as arguing over who was going to get the tax breaks from the $800B budget surplus they inherited from their predecessors.

Same thing The Great Orange Douche is doing, more or less. I just look at the EO's to see who can get
money out of what approved programs funded already.
Dubya was warned by Pres. Clinton and very good people around him. But the real Pres. Darth Vader pushed too
hard, on stealing to much ME oil. And we got tagged,
funded and ordered by Saudia A-Rabbit-ica scum.

It was a simple terror attack that got lucky with poor older building fire suppression systems.
Even more, the reports after said the steel spray on fire retardants blew off from the impact.

And then a stupid Dubya opened up the ME can of crazy killer worms.
Everyone knew this was a bad idea. Then double down on Iraq as we know.
All to steal oil in the process for the 1%, as we know again.

Btw. Taking the hit. Shoring up security and hunting for the planners with drones in the ME.
Would have been the smart plan. With no Afghanistan or Iraq invasion. Afghanistan crazy
has defeated so far. THE British Empire, Soviet Union, and all these others below.
So Gore and team would have done better. overall.

and it still would have happened even if gore would have won....

Honor him for what, destruction of this nation? Not a day I would ever celebrate. Day of mourning if you ask me, I would rather see him facing treason charges. Worst president ever. Bridges he did not build, unite the people he did not do. We are more divided than ever. Even George W Bush was not as bad as Obama. I didn't think we could do worse than Bush but Obama sure proved me wrong. I only hope he is charged with the treason he committed more than once.

Yeah sickening

Really? Fuck raygoon! ~Sickening!

cLcB3ti.gif

Ronald Reagan Day is a day of recognition that occurs every February 6, starting in 2011

George W Bush Day: Day is a day of recognition that occurs every 9-11-2xxx~

september11-attack_1993840c.jpg

You're a fucking moron.

WEAK. When everyone recalls that day. If they do now.
What comes to mind after the deaths. Dubya's failure, that day.
Only the best, comes from the GOP. Seems the DOPers want a repeat
and the Great Orange Douche is working on that now! Were YUGLEY exposed with
him on the job? Actively setting up the next attack, by ignoring the intel. LIKE DUBYA DID!

i dont care who was president that day....it still would have happened....

Gee. Dubya and his GOP administration crooks, according to the record, considered the terrorism threat overblown and were more concerned with vital interests of payouts, such as arguing over who was going to get the tax breaks from the $800B budget surplus they inherited from their predecessors.

Same thing The Great Orange Douche is doing, more or less. I just look at the EO's to see who can get
money out of what approved programs funded already.
Dubya was warned by Pres. Clinton and very good people around him. But the real Pres. Darth Vader pushed too
hard, on stealing to much ME oil. And we got tagged,
funded and ordered by Saudia A-Rabbit-ica scum.

It was a simple terror attack that got lucky with poor older building fire suppression systems.
Even more, the reports after said the steel spray on fire retardants blew off from the impact.

And then a stupid Dubya opened up the ME can of crazy killer worms.
Everyone knew this was a bad idea. Then double down on Iraq as we know.
All to steal oil in the process for the 1%, as we know again.

Btw. Taking the hit. Shoring up security and hunting for the planners with drones in the ME.
Would have been the smart plan. With no Afghanistan or Iraq invasion. Afghanistan crazy
has defeated so far. THE British Empire, Soviet Union, and all these others below.
So Gore and team would have done better. overall.

LMAO! "Simple terror attack"? 19 alleged boxcutter welding jihadists with a taste for strippers and cocaine buttfucked the NSA,NORAD, the FBI, CIA and the Pentagon with combined budgets of over 1 Trillion dollars annually in front of the entire world? Three high rise buildings fall into their own footprint with only two planes? The Pentagon cameras never capture the aeronautical maneuvers of a pilot that couldn't even fly a single engine Cessna that did a 270 degree descending turn and flew inches above the ground with wings that allegedly came off from hitting lamp posts.

Congrats, dipshit....you have proved that you are a blithering idiot.....most newbies here are nothing but trolls and you have proven yourself to be one.

Bitch please....the man not only deserves to be honored, he deserves the medal of patients for not running around and kickin white ass for all the disrespect he got from you nut fuck neo mops!!

"medal of patients"?

Yeah, medal of racist mental patients like you.

Forum List

Back