Disguising Tyrrany

The people who can't win elections have a bad habit of complaining about 'tyranny'.

Why do you expend vast amounts of effort to prove you're a dope???

Trust me......it is evident.

For example.....you believe that "people who can't win elections have a bad habit of complaining about 'tyranny'."

I can think of some folks who lost an election who had a good reason to 'complain about tyranny'.....

On March 12, 1938, Hitler’s troops rolled over the border from Germany, into Austria. This was the Anschluss, the annexation of Austria into Greater Germany. Three days later, Hitler entered Vienna, greeted by an enthusiastic crowd of up to one million people. A plebiscite was held in less than a month, and 99.7% of Austrians voted to join the Third Reich.
Stefanie Marsh and Bohan Pancevski, “I’m No Monster.”

Seems you're pretty much an uneducated dolt.

Is there any possibility that there are folks who don't know you quite well enough to avoid you, but might support your application for a library card?

People who get bitch-slapped on message boards always refer to Hitler bullshit as a last resort, too.

If there is tyranny in America why haven't you been afforded air conditioning in your skull behind a back alley yet? Why are you allowed to say the things you are saying? The people of America know nothing about tyranny plain and simple.

Why haven't been educated to the fact that there are degrees in politics just as there are in temperature?

How could you have reached this age, yet remained so very stupid?

Government schooling?

And here is something you won't understand, either:

To some DEGREE, this message board represents a kind of 'samizdat.'

The people who can't win elections have a bad habit of complaining about 'tyranny'.

For example.....you believe that "people who can't win elections have a bad habit of complaining about 'tyranny'."

I can think of some folks who lost an election who had a good reason to 'complain about tyranny'.....

On March 12, 1938, Hitler’s troops rolled over the border from Germany, into Austria. This was the Anschluss, the annexation of Austria into Greater Germany. Three days later, Hitler entered Vienna, greeted by an enthusiastic crowd of up to one million people. A plebiscite was held in less than a month, and 99.7% of Austrians voted to join the Third Reich.

Is there any possibility that there are folks who don't know you quite well enough to avoid you, but might support your application for a library card?

People who get bitch-slapped on message boards always refer to Hitler bullshit as a last resort, too.

And those who have been put in their place use excuses for their ignorance of history, such as :

Embarrassed, huh?

You're not in Austria, Dorothy.

Why I still can't understand is, why is it that an immigrant like you (yes she is people) who hates America as much as you do, to the point of comparing our system of government to Nazism,

just go back to where you came from?

In America, you have the right to travel.

Last edited:

Why I still can't understand is, why is it that an immigrant like you (yes she is people) who hates America as much as you do, to the point of comparing our system of government to Nazism,

In American, you have the right to travel.

"...who hates America as much as you do,..."

I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon:
When you attempt to produce lies so easily seen as such, you do my job for me.

Yes....your truthless posts indicate how thoroughly I've injured you in the past.....

Trust this: I will make your future akin to Dante's First Circle.
The more you lie....the worse it will be.
Count on it.

It wasn't even so much the Hitler part of it as it was the stupid part of it. With PC you know she knows she's lost the argument when the insults start flying.

I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon:

Yes....your truthless posts indicate how thoroughly I've injured you in the past.....

Count on it.

See what I mean? Right on cue.

Count on it.

See what I mean? Right on cue.

I just accused you of being a congenital liar....and you say "See what I mean?"

That's what you mean? That you're a congenital liar?

Bravo.

As a bonus, you've verified all my posts in which I claimed that you are stupid.

What more is there to say....

Perhaps, this:

In a tub of Preparation H, you'd shrink down to thumb size.

Those would be the people who are getting fucked, so it's not surprising that they are the ones complaining.

Do you have a better idea than holding elections?

Offering more options that the two the far left wants people to believe that their programmed minions have, which is vote for our side or not at all.

Those would be the people who are getting fucked, so it's not surprising that they are the ones complaining.

Shrink government to the point where you could drown it in the bathtub. Then no one will care what it does because it won't be able to do much of anything.

The length of a bill is not an indicator of tyranny. Sorry, but that theory is as stupid as it gets.

Here's an example of the road to totalitarianism that is quite short: http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/real-id-act-text.pdf

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

My, what big powers you have, Nanny!

The better to control your movements, my dear!

4r3qdk.jpg

Last edited:

Shrink government to the point where you could drown it in the bathtub. Then no one will care what it does because it won't be able to do much of anything.

Wow....excessive, dude.

How about shrinking the federal government down to the size absolutely necessary to carry out those functions authorized in Article 1, section 8- the enumerated powers.

Perhaps we could get back to the idea of federalism.

The length of a bill is not an indicator of tyranny. Sorry, but that theory is as stupid as it gets.

Here's an example of the road to totalitarianism that is quite short: http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/real-id-act-text.pdf

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

My, what big powers you have, Nanny!

The better to control your movements, my dear!

4r3qdk.jpg

"The length of a bill is not an indicator of tyranny. Sorry, but that theory is as stupid as it gets."

Wait....let me correct that: you're about as stupid as it gets.

Have someone with a higher IQ, perhaps double digits, read and explain the OP to you.....

Wow....excessive, dude.

How about shrinking the federal government down to the size absolutely necessary to carry out those functions authorized in Article 1, section 8- the enumerated powers.

The phrase "limited government" is an oxymoron. So long as it exists, government will grow until it consumes all of society.

Hmmmmm . . . . actually, yes it is.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."

- Tacitus -

Wow....excessive, dude.

The phrase "limited government" is an oxymoron. So long as it exists, government will grow until it consumes all of society.

That's where 'eternal vigilance' comes in.

Sorry....I'm not an anarchist.

Wow....excessive, dude.

That's where 'eternal vigilance' comes in.

Sorry....I'm not an anarchist.

You're crazy If you think the current video game generation is capable of "eternal vigilance."

I am an anarchist, and the main reason is the fact of observing how the statists subverted our Constitution.

Face it: limited government is a failure.

Last edited:
The biggest disguise - the umbrella - IMO, is to champion democracy. Even some Republicans say it is good thing now.

The debate over democracy raged in the revolutionary era, and the conclusion, ultimately, was that government by the whims and passions of the people be confined to one chamber in the legislature.

Few people recognize that democracy is usurping our republicanism. This majority tyranny is the big disguise.

Fascists are fond of spitting on democracy, preferring to allow the wealthy elite a large measure of power to themselves and a clear two class society with two rulebooks. Democracy is an ideal, not a system of government, to reject it entirely is to reject the ideal that we the people should have a voice in a transparent government. Are regular everyday citizens just too dumb or something?
Not so. Democracy is not the ideal. Majority tyranny is never the ideal.

The peoples' voice in the federal government should be restricted to the House, as it was in the beginning.

Forum List

Back